******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
OP
Am I the only one who thinks the new hurricane makes little sense from the spec? Slower than a hornet, less agile, less armour, less shield, but more firepower.

So a sitting duck with teeth in its break.. but unlikely to ever get a shot off against anyone competent. It's a space turret basically.

Soldato
OP
Glass cannon in a game where each death matters is not a superb idea :p

I think it's spec'd wrong on the info we've been given though, those engines cannot be correct surely!

Soldato
that and the hornet were nose to nose no other ships around at time, i'd walked into the rest room and ended up evaing to one of the rings on the station and saw them parked up :D

Soldato
Am I the only one who thinks the new hurricane makes little sense from the spec? Slower than a hornet, less agile, less armour, less shield, but more firepower.

So a sitting duck with teeth in its break.. but unlikely to ever get a shot off against anyone competent. It's a space turret basically.

Nowhere does does it say it's slower or less agile than a Hornet.

If anything, they effort has gone into guns and thrusters alone (from the brochure)

Also, people keep struggling with understanding the new component system and keep bleating on about S1 shields, when they don't exist any more.

All fighters have small shields, just different numbers of them.

Back
Top Bottom