******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
Hi chaps, i won't be on this weekend pending the NieR release on 17th so want to finish that over the weekend. And i have also ordered Mass Effect so i possibly wont be on the following week depending on how much it grabs me. Though i will make an effort. I will have a starfarer at the end of the month also :). Most likely going to be melts for my jav

Caporegime
Hi chaps, i won't be on this weekend pending the NieR release on 17th so want to finish that over the weekend. And i have also ordered Mass Effect so i possibly wont be on the following week depending on how much it grabs me. Though i will make an effort. I will have a starfarer at the end of the month also :). Most likely going to be melts for my jav

Have fun mate.... don't forget about us completely :)

Associate
Who's hyped since the last ATV?

NaiveFrankAlpinegoat.gif

SpicyShabbyApatosaur.gif

Soldato
OP
It can do on certain modes, if you don't mind a little more wait then don't stress about it though. It's generally a smoother experience with an SSD and you'll get into game modes a little quicker.

Associate
Cheers guys only played SC once and had an absolute blast! The game bugged out and thought I was a bad guy and kept spawning me and Grim Hex (keep in mind I hadn't played game before and I didn't know what was going on!) after 20min typing in chat a complete stranger assembled a rescue team to come and get me, all the while a couple of pirates was trying to recruit me too there clan! Awesome completely unscripted rescue mission! After we got back to the good guy landing place (forgot the name, sorry!) I then was entrusted to fly a huge ship around, much to the amusement of the now watching server. Wonderful night of gaming. Not played it since due to the many bugs and headache inducing frame rate, but I fancy another go and Star Marine looks fun

Soldato
OP
Donohue if you wait on the next patch there's likely to be several nights were we've got groups going around together, more fun in a group tbh even if it's only 2 or 3 others!

Associate
Donohue if you wait on the next patch there's likely to be several nights were we've got groups going around together, more fun in a group tbh even if it's only 2 or 3 others!
Does the game install the patch, or does it reinstall the whole game? I ask because my internet is appalling at the moment (dam you sky..) Harry's been trying to get me on this for ages! Looks like I'm about to crack haha

Back
Top Bottom