******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
Awful article with figures all over the place. It is actually worse than that tbh if you work out wages but only based on best guesses. And with that though, to suggest the scope of things that compare such as asset count, making rather basic models of cars in GTAV is very different to a dozen ships in SC that all have fully working systems such as shields, power management, turrets, interaction, damage states etc.

I think that whole part is poor in the way it tries to compare. Now what we should say is there is a breakdown of monies recieved via funding and assumed employee costs. The short of it is that they have about enough monies for 6 months development in their pocket. They need to earn $50 million a year in funds to keep development moving.

With that I believe that SQ42 will be out and will happily sell a million copies at $49.99 giving them inside a month enough funds for a further 12 months development of the PU. I don't see things all that bad right now. 3.0 looks okay at moment.

Caporegime
I'll be around ^^^ :)

I really like the new Cutlass, it was reworked in the UK so yes its grown to about twice its original size, again i really like it, i'm putting together 10 minutes worth of clips of it from the live game-play, it should be done with in the hour. :)

Back
Top Bottom