******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
Iirc they did something like this in the 3.14/3.15 patch cycle when they had Xenothreat running for a week before the DB reset. Can anyone remember how much cash / other stuff you got to keep? I plan to play some at the weekend right now, but not grind at all. Keeping some earned cash would be nice, as I'm just now hitting the sort of cash that can afford a new ship...
So they don't reset everyone to zero?

Soldato
So they don't reset everyone to zero?
As per the quote I shared from the the link Cantankerous posted, there's a plan to compensate some credit over after the reset based on what you've done in the current patch. They did this between 3.14 and 3.15, can't recall quite how much cash it was, but a mate seems to think it was a fairly decent sum.
I'd probably recommend assuming it's going to reset to base level depending on what backing you've given the game and if you get any extra it's a bonus!

Soldato
As per the quote I shared from the the link Cantankerous posted, there's a plan to compensate some credit over after the reset based on what you've done in the current patch. They did this between 3.14 and 3.15, can't recall quite how much cash it was, but a mate seems to think it was a fairly decent sum.
I'd probably recommend assuming it's going to reset to base level depending on what backing you've given the game and if you get any extra it's a bonus!
Makes sense, I can't play at the moment anyway and only dabbled with it previously so very little to lose but useful to know how it works.

Associate
Reputation is being carried over. And it sounds as if the new events will give a ton of money. And with rep being kept most people will go straight to the 890's and other high paying missions.

Slightly annoying as I'd managed to get some cool rare helms.

edit:
Event Schedule Nine Tails Lockdown
Thursday, June 30 0800 UTC // 1 am PDT 1400 UTC // 7 am PDT 2200 UTC // 3 pm PDT
Friday, July 1 0800 UTC // 1 am PDT 1400 UTC // 7 am PDT
Monday, July 4 0800 UTC // 1 am PDT 1400 UTC // 7 am PDT 2200 UTC // 3 pm PDT
Tuesday, July 5 0800 UTC // 1 am PDT 1400 UTC // 7 am PDT 2200 UTC // 3 pm PDT

Jumptown 2.0 Begins: 0000 UTC
Saturday, July 2 // 5 pm PDT
Friday, July 1 Ends: 0500 UTC
Monday, July 4 // 10 pm PDT
Sunday, July 3

Last edited:
Soldato
Already a thread on Spectrum complaining about the crappy timings of the Nine Tails Lockdown event. Upvoted and posted...

Still not had a chance to try this event. The timings were poor last time around too if I remember correctly. Are they really unable to run both events at the same time? :/

Soldato
Already a thread on Spectrum complaining about the crappy timings of the Nine Tails Lockdown event. Upvoted and posted...

Still not had a chance to try this event. The timings were poor last time around too if I remember correctly. Are they really unable to run both events at the same time? :/
I'm sure they will add more timing. Those timings are indeed shocking

Associate
The big difference this time from what I've been told is the NineTails will be at multiple locations. So should at least spread things out slightly I'd guess. First time these events are on for me so looking forward to trying them if I can.

Soldato
When you "upgrade" a ship are you just paying the difference for a completely different ship rather than just adding some improvements to your existing ship?

Caporegime
Associate
When you "upgrade" a ship are you just paying the difference for a completely different ship rather than just adding some improvements to your existing ship?
Upgrading via the CCU shop and real money, you replace the original ship with the new one. You keep all the extra's such as life time insurance that the original had, is my understanding. It's worth reading up on though as there's multiple different things to take into consideration. CCU chain, warbond, if you'll ever want to gift it or refund it etc.

If you mean changing components in game then you can change the loadout while the ship is stored. The ship needs to be in the same station as the component to be fitted.

Back
Top Bottom