******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
OP
I'm actually looking forwards to SQ42 the most. It's the reason I backed this in the first place so having something by the back end of the year (hopefully) will be great.

I have the feeling SQ42 will be a let down to be honest, maybe it's my pecimism post Elite: Dangerous speaking though :D

Soldato
OP
it's ok mate once they hit two they're so much easier to get to sleep at night. Ours is now 4.5 years old and she's fast asleep by 8pm and is solid most nights until 7am :)

Associate
Yeah he's turning 1 on Sunday and will go from about 7 till 6, when he's not poorly that is (ruddy ear infections). We're quite lucky in that regards. :)

Shame my wife doesn't see gaming as a valuable use of my time, but her slobbing on the sofa watching trashy tv somehow is? Ah equality :D

Soldato
T16000M is arguably one of the most accurate sticks around and extremely nice to use (ambidextrous too), downside is it has no separate throttle unit. Hotas X has both but stick isn't quite as good but it's right handed.

Not usually an issue but you can in theory grab two T16000Ms and dual stick later, I tried it and didn't like it so went for a T16000M + CH pro throttle (added pedals later too.. cos christmas :) )

I'm not too fussed about a HOTAS setup, more after the Joystick.

But thanks for the recommendation.

Associate
If you want a Cutlass Black don't sell the Omega and just go through the cross chassis upgrades, thats what I did :).

So....I currently have a Mustang Omega from the AMD reward - however, I don't think I'll ever want to be racing and would prefer a more cheap & cheerful 'utility' ship - will I be able to sell the Omega in game or would I be better off trying to change it now?

Soldato
OP
Ill just be using joypad i think for this. Any OCuk guilds to join?

Three orgs all in the OP mate, highly recommend Shadow Legion if you want to be a pirate though :) PAGAN and CORP are probably quite similar when you get down to basics, just different goals.

Nothing stopping you joining all 3 and having two as affiliate orgs though :p

Soldato
OP
Yeah, I think half of PAGAN is intending to go if we get the chance! They'll probably offer them a couple of months before it but the problem is people who aren't intending to go who buy tickets for any potential flair item (like a trophy) as the tickets are generally only a few pounds and probably limited to a couple of hundred.

October 10th 2015 according to this post:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14388-CIG-Events-List-2015

Associate
was just talking about this on the bit-tech forum, tickets went on sale on the 15th Sept ($40), 4wk beforehand.
They've been saying they'll try to sort things out sooner, cos of travel etc (isnt much use if you cant get a ticket and yet have a flight & hotel sorted etc), but thats typically confirming they'll attend a show, so people can get tickets for that, rather than SC event.

Soldato
OP
Limited ships on sale next week due to the VAT changes the following week. No detail on what ships that'll be but probably the usual suspects like the M50/350R with a few others like Retaliator.

Back
Top Bottom