******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Associate
If anyone is planning on buying something from the store, it'd be frugal to use the Euros prices, rather than Dollars, for once.

Aurora LX = $30 (£20.01) or €24 (£17.93)
M50 = $100 (£66.71) or €80 (£59.93)

10% cheaper paying by Euros. It'll be a little more when PayPal give you their version of the rates, but you'd get unfavourable rates for USD or EUR, banks will be no different.

Soldato
Had 2x omegas. Upgraded 1 to an avenger, and was waiting to CS to get back to me on my next code so I could have a delta. Then I realised my Avenger was just doing nothing atm, so upgraded that to a delta and went into vanduul swarm for the first time.

Pretty damn fun. Got to wave 11 after a couple of practice runs which I was quite pleased with for my first few goes.

I'd reconmend grabbing a delta while you can by grabbing an omega code and upgrading it for $10, though the omega code prices have shot up somewhat since the never settle promotion ended...

Associate
Random question guys, but when i go through the store why can't i buy certain ships that i believe at one point were on the store before, for e.g the 890 Jump?

Are the only on a one time sale and they never come back or?

Because if that's the case i think i'm going to get the Banu merchantman that's on sale at the moment.

Associate
Random question guys, but when i go through the store why can't i buy certain ships that i believe at one point were on the store before, for e.g the 890 Jump?

Are the only on a one time sale and they never come back or?

Because if that's the case i think i'm going to get the Banu merchantman that's on sale at the moment.

Yeah some ships have limited sales, the Banu is limited too so you have until the end of the month to pick one up.

Soldato
OP
Most will come back at varying points through the development, but each time tends to cost a few bucks more and in many cases has shorter insurance included in the package.

The Banu has been on at least twice before, the only ships which are unlikely to be offered again are the Javelin, Scythe and probably the Idris-M.

Associate
yeah, 2yr insurance, not too bad.

oh, also the PU Town Hall video is scheduled for upload tonight, i expect it to be a good 3h long, and i cant frickin wait. just watched a video for the 'best bits' which isnt great quality but somehow most of the pre-taped game footage is fine, so theres some really nice stuff in there, incl something i hadnt seen before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hFsVBU-FBU

I was going to embed it, but the snapshot image is of what i hadnt seen previously, so if anyone wanted to wait for the official video, i dont want to slap a video up which spoiled that for others when a link would be enough (i always end up opening them on YT anyway)

Last edited:
Associate
bought into it a while ago, but been quite some time since played it. Suffering with a 570 but recently bought a rift DK2. Has anyone tried it lately with Rift and what sort of FPS do they get whilst in rift mode on say a single 980?

Back
Top Bottom