******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Suspended
I'm in the low 6 digits.

qYPn59P.png

YQXvRlD.png

Soldato
My little fleet! The only thing m concerned about currently is there seems to be a huge amount of Polaris owners. Of course im not sure of the % of player base who own them but it seems like it is quite a lot. Granted that is just from the Vocal regulars so i may be over estimating their abundance. Unlike Humbugs cores. Which are not in abundance.

I'd wager the high majority of the player base just have the basic pledge package that grants access to the game.

Suspended
Arrowhead Game Studios (Helldivers II) CEO (Pilestedt on X) is stepping down and taking up the role of Creative Director, he hired someone from Paradox Interactive (Stellaris) to take over as CEO.

For context this guy has been very interactive with the community listening and acting on feedback, communicating with players and has been known to push back against the vicious woke cancer infecting this and every other entertainment media.
I remember some Community Manager posting a rambling diatribe about Arrowhead Game Studios being woke and full of alphabet people and all the "right wingers" had been jibated.

Company's don't hire these people as individuals, they hire a company to provide staff for that role, right after she made that rambling crap of X her account went silent for a few days, when she posted again all the flags and pronouns disappeared from her profile and all she does now is post strictly about the game. :cry:

Anyway, someone on X asked a good question, to which Pilestedt responded "we have to get more devs more game time so they can understand their own game better"

Are you listening CIG????

Last edited:
Soldato
My little fleet! The only thing m concerned about currently is there seems to be a huge amount of Polaris owners. Of course im not sure of the % of player base who own them but it seems like it is quite a lot. Granted that is just from the Vocal regulars so i may be over estimating their abundance. Unlike Humbugs cores. Which are not in abundance.
Yeah it's definitely a small but vocal player base that are posting up screenshots of large fleets of big multi-crew ships. I've got even less than Humbug, I'm hardly going to post a "check out my fleet" picture with just a Cutter in it :D

Soldato
We have at least two of them and I think 4 Idris now.

Depending on who's left PAGAN recently although membership is pretty stable. I know we did have 3 Javs, 6 Idris and 3 Kraken variants at one point, which is frankly insane.

It's surprising that we have that sort of power, I feel that would genuinely be more than enough to hold command over a sizeable area for our..... activities. Will be fun to get some big org events going when the game allows

Soldato
I find it funny how the dev talking about the Polaris said multiple times in the last SC video "it'll be in players hands at IAE this year" now he's saying "We're aiming for IAE"... this is why I will never trust CIG :D

Associate
UEE Citizen Record #1247495
Enlisted Feb 3, 2016

I remember not backing during the kickstarter as while it sounded amazing I didn't think it would go far and was stingy with my money :D

I'm still unwilling to spend much money on ships (bought two) but have thrown some at google ads for referral codes, although not recently.

Screenshot_184553.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Think I have the golden ticket, pretty sure I remember it saying so at some point, but dont know where to check?

edi: found it, I do :) If I am honest though I don't even know what it does lol

SBm7bOm.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom