******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
Bought the basic starter Aurora, May as well as it was only 20 quid :D

eyEJs9s.jpeg

Soldato
OP
Check you've plenty of space on ALL of your drives so it's got space to unpack etc.
Bunch of :mad: :mad:

Got to the end of the download 99%, then said " Download failed ".. Remove files?

Only gives you an option of Yes or press X. Press X it restarts the download anyway for 13gb+!

THAT'S NOT how you do a download, ever heard of a verify files? :rolleyes:
Check you've plenty of space on ALL of your drives so it's got space to unpack etc.

Although seems like it's something else, I had similar issues before I got fibre broadband and had to redownload the low (like all 100GB, took about 48 hours!)

Caporegime

Although seems like it's something else, I had similar issues before I got fibre broadband and had to redownload the low (like all 100GB, took about 48 hours!)

600GB not enough?

Caporegime
LOL you can verify files

No that doesn't work, it's that obvious... so no LOL

As soon as that error comes up, it deletes the files from the folder. I've checked this THREE times now

There's nothing to verify as the folder is empty :(

"This would be the final step, which is to basically remove everything and start over. Given the size of the game, this will take considerable time and thus trying other troubleshooting steps should be completed first."

Even did this and nope... Fails at halfway.

Seems to be a common issue, with people trying everything as much as reinstalling Windows for an alpha :cry:

Not bothered anymore though!

Last edited:
Soldato
No that doesn't work, it's that obvious... so no LOL

As soon as that error comes up, it deletes the files from the folder. I've checked this THREE times now

There's nothing to verify as the folder is empty :(

"This would be the final step, which is to basically remove everything and start over. Given the size of the game, this will take considerable time and thus trying other troubleshooting steps should be completed first."

Even did this and nope... Fails at halfway.

Seems to be a common issue, with people trying everything as much as reinstalling Windows for an alpha :cry:

Not bothered anymore though!
Do you have have another pc to try and install it on?

Soldato
OP
If you backed in kickstarter or signed up before the forum was made you ended up with 11 sept 2012, most of those should be golden ticket holders too, think it's estimated that there are 30-50k GT holders so anyone with below 50,000 or so as their UEE citizen record number. I'm not sure when they stopped handing allocating citizen numbers tbh, I only found out recently it had stopped.

xI7N0Ob.png

Soldato
Originally I signed up around 2015 when those AMD Mustangs were being given away with AMD GPU's, Sadly lost the account to a supposed hacker but at the time support wasn't able to do anything as they though I was scamming them.

Last edited:
Soldato
Im on rookie numbers! i have some what caught the SC bug again since my most recent couple of sessions!

iH0Qyla.png

My little fleet! The only thing m concerned about currently is there seems to be a huge amount of Polaris owners. Of course im not sure of the % of player base who own them but it seems like it is quite a lot. Granted that is just from the Vocal regulars so i may be over estimating their abundance. Unlike Humbugs cores. Which are not in abundance.

EJrfLkF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom