******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Associate
I should really give the game a go, Spent enough on it in my foolish past and when i do bother, i tend to look at the exhibition events, and then log off. Never done a mission or the like.

Suspended
From Wakapedia in Spectrum etf-testing-chat:
Looking most likely Thursday for .2 but we'll see!
.2 would be back down to Evocati unless something changes by then. [It] fundamentally changes almost every feature in the PU so it's a tough one

It was Friday last week, then Tuesday or Wednesday, now Thursday (but we'll see....)

I could be wrong but i think persistent hangers first went on the cards about 2 years ago, they have been on, off, on, off.... since then.

Last edited:
Suspended
I know it sucks.

It will come when it comes.

Finger's crossed as this would delay 4.0

It'll come next week, the week after that, another week, just a few more days, a few more, another week.

Oh dear, at this point we might as well just bundle it with 4.0, ah damn we are going to have to delay that now, another week, another... ah its Citizencon now, we have lots of cool stuff about persistent hangers this years in Citizencon, its going to be great, oh its Christmas, and we have a 2 week holiday in January, now we have to schedule some meetings about meetings to discuses meetings..........

Last edited:
Soldato
It'll come next week, the week after that, another week, just a few more days, a few more, another week.

Oh dear, at this point we might as well just bundle it with 4.0, ah damn we are going to have to delay that now, another week, another... ah its Citizencon now, we have lots of cool stuff about persistent hangers this years in Citizencon, its going to be great, oh its Christmas, and we have a 2 week holiday in January, now we have to schedule some meetings about meetings to discuses meetings..........
Ha so no new patch until mid next year? Hehe.

No point being down beat. Just wait till whenever it comes out and hope for the best.

Meh, I still think 4.0 will come to live by q4 next year. Of course I could be wrong but **** it it's just a prediction.

Let the devs work. They ain't twiddling there thumbs.

Dev work is hard, make no mistake about that.

The only way u can ever 100 percent be confident of a release Is if it's already done and tested but then we will not recieve any single patch updates ever until it drops.

Would u prefer cig stay quiet and just one day release 4.0 or whatever? Or mention 4.0 despite still working on it?

Trust me bro I'm a software developer myself and nothing is concrete until it's in a customer's hands.

Even when u finish a piece of work and say yea let's release it tomorow but then midway someone finds a bug etc then u are unable to meet that deadline etc etc.

Soldato

It'll be any day now... you'll see, Any day, We just have to wait a little longer <insert hysterical laugh> any day now <insert hysterical laugh> they just need to work on things to get them right <abused victim eye twitch> yeah... any day now... the features... the features... they're coming <starts rocking back and forth> any day now... you'll see... <abused victim eye twitch>

Last edited:
Soldato
It'll be any day now... you'll see, Any day, We just have to wait a little longer <insert hysterical laugh> any day now <insert hysterical laugh> they just need to work on things to get them right <abused victim eye twitch> yeah... any day now... the features... the features... they're coming <starts rocking back and forth> any day now... you'll see... <abused victim eye twitch>
lol people just need to calm down when its about delays in features but instead voice fustrations on how crap their marketing team is etc.

Anyways look. 3.23 is still fresha nd only been out for a few weeks. Plenty to do in that patch and plenty of auec to grind to keep us busy until 3.23.2 comes out

Soldato
lol people just need to calm down when its about delays in features but instead voice fustrations on how crap their marketing team is etc.

Anyways look. 3.23 is still fresha nd only been out for a few weeks. Plenty to do in that patch and plenty of auec to grind to keep us busy until 3.23.2 comes out

All true but I cannot see 4.0 coming out this side of 2028. Happy to be completely incorrect though.

Back
Top Bottom