** Official ** Summer 2010 Transfer Thread - Signings, Sightings and Rumor's in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's so inevitable (which it seemingly is) can they not shut up and just let it happen without weekly comments from Pique and co. being ****s?

Xavi needs to learn some manners, even Guardiola himself has said the talk needs to stop and yet Xavi carries on with his little man crush on Fabregas. It's totally disrespectful and FIFA are doing sod all about it.

To be fair to FIFA they haven't done something. They have removed the article from their website. Yes that's right they had the quotes from Xavi tapping up Fabregas on their own site!

Don't know why it's a surprise, both Barca and Real have done it many times in the past. Thierry henry a few years ago was a similar situation, as was Ronaldo with Madrid.

the thing is about Fabregas' potential transfer to Barcelona, with all their players trying to go about soliciting the transfer by persuading Cesc, are they not preaching to the choir?! It's obvious he wants to go eventually, so if the Barca players actually want to expedite the process they need to be badgering the Barca president Sandro Rosell to stump up with the right amount of cash, if they're not going to offer more cash, Wenger's not going to sell him... Just seems to me they are wasting their breath...

If I remember rightly, Manchester United reported Real Madrid to FIFA for the tapping up of Ronaldo and they did sweet fa about that too. Of course Cesc will eventually leave but the way Barcelona are going about the deal is totally despicable, their players don't know when to shut up, it's DNA this and coming home that. They need to let the negotiators talk and the players play.

Hodgson has said that Degen doesn't feature in his plans and is free to leave. Not really a signing which ever worked out but that's another full back , getting very light on full backs now.

It doesn't take much to upset ye lot! All Xavi said was that Fabregas WILL join Barca, something that the player himself has said on numerous occasions, but that it might have to wait until next season- a complete non-story! Also the only real case of tapping up, that I can remember, over the last few years involved two England clubs.

It's an absolute farce that the Barcelona president, manager and numerous players can get away with being so outspoken about a player who belongs to another club.

Can you imagine the uproar from Europe if it was a Premier League club doing it?

I'm sick to death of the whole thing, it's a deplorable act of unsettling a player and shouldn't be allowed to continue. While the transfer does feel imminent, the way they have acted from the president down to the players, I hope it doesn't happen and Fabregas sticks two fingers up at them and remains at Arsenal. (Or joins Man Utd instead. :p)

Can you imagine the uproar from Europe if it was a Premier League club doing it?

Is it any different to how UTD went after Owen Hargreaves-including face to face talks between OH and SAF at UTD's training ground? What about Jaap Stam saying that Fergie tapped him up?

Just shows an utter lack of class from all the Barca players, but hey, ours aren't much better, instead of talking of other players they just shag their wives. Footballers are by and large chavs, but you just don't expect this level of arrogance from anybody, it's all gone to Barcelona's head a little bit I think.

Last edited:
They've admitted to having sex with her, but she was above the age of consent. It'll have to be proved they knew she was an underage prostitute, no?

She was "legal" but it's something to do with her being under 18 in regards to being a prostitute or something like that. So yeah, what you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom