** Official ** Summer 2010 Transfer Thread - Signings, Sightings and Rumor's in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think he's better than Kuyt and i've heard that he'd be more inclined to accept a move to Liverpool than Man City, which suit in theory bring his price down a little bit (if he tells Villa he doesn't want to stay, which he's done).

Selling Kuyt and buying Milner would be a direct replacement and just makes sense in my eyes. Kuyt has just got back from the World Cup final, his name is known through-out Europe and he's currently at his peak in terms of his value and the financial income from a transfer to another club.

Milner is young, possesses more skill and is English. Simpleeeessss, get it done Roy.

Might make sense if there was a few million in it, but you'd sell Kuyt for 10-12m and need 30m to get Milner, therefore it makes no sense

No, I just can't remember - and if I can't think of who they were against, I can't exactly search for them.

Funny that syke...no matter how much searching i do, youtube and google...still cant find any evidence of Edu diving against other teams in the premiership...other than his Celtic dive in the CL qualifying stages...nothing else has been reported but plenty of stuff on other players tho;)

Funny that syke...no matter how much searching i do, youtube and google...still cant find any evidence of Edu diving against other teams in the premiership...other than his Celtic dive in the CL qualifying stages...nothing else has been reported but plenty of stuff on other players tho;)

Because not all his dives are as shocking as the Celtic one? Defensive much? :p

John Pantsil done an epic over reacting too.. should be on YouTube somewhere.

I'm still not sure on whether it'll be a good move for Milner to go to Man City or not...he'd probably end up losing his place, and what would they do with Johnson/Silva etc?

Dave Jones is the favourite for the Fulham job atm :(

Hopefully it's at least Eriksson or Hughes.. just not Bob Bradley/Curbishley.

I'm all for high hopes, but really?

Fourth place last year was marvellous, but I think this is the best chance Tottenham have had in how many years to really push on and maintain that, and become a regular top four team and maybe push for a championship.

The Npower Championship maybe. We're in no position to think we can clinch 1st. We barely got 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom