** Official ** Summer 2010 Transfer Thread - Signings, Sightings and Rumor's in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF those really are Ferdy and Babels twitter accounts, both of them should be ashamed. Bents is no more interesting or less stupid, but at least he can just about type in English and make some sort of sense.

Why do stupid people insist that blurting out every daft thought on twitter/facebook, in a way that makes them sound retarded, is a good idea?

IF those really are Ferdy and Babels twitter accounts, both of them should be ashamed. Bents is no more interesting or less stupid, but at least he can just about type in English and make some sort of sense.

Why do stupid people insist that blurting out every daft thought on twitter/facebook, in a way that makes them sound retarded, is a good idea?

Maybe, just maybe, they are ;)

Thats a fantastic piece about babel going to AC. What batty madman would swap huntelaar for babel. The best bit is this little paragraph though.

"Babel can play either up front or on the wings and is a cheaper option to players admired by AC Milan such as Wolfsburg's Edin Dzeko and Sevilla striker Luis Fabiano."

Football really does bring out the thickos. They always talk about some b-grade player as a 'cheaper option' as if you are not paying less because the player is ****. Oh and the immortal lines "..... can play either". Ferguson could play wes brown anywhere in defence, that doesnt make him a good defender. Lets be honest, if you are a sub par striker and that is your "role" then its unlikely you will set the world alight when they move you to a less favoured position.

I have never seen babel play well, not ever. I always felt sorry for liverpool when he played because I thought it was a bit sad that they were having to resort to using such a football impaired player.

Last edited:
Apparently Fulham have ceased negotiations with Jol as he has decided to stay at Ajax. Looks like he was just using them as a ploy to force the hand of the Ajax board, which makes sense, as I said earlier in the thread it was very strange, I couldn't understand why on earth he would want to leave them for Fulham.

Why, where's Rooney gone?

;)

Now me and your good self have had these discussions before haven't we.

I win and you admit to not watching Man Utd enough.

Again, the amount of times I have seen Rooney pop up playing left back if Evra has been caught out of position.

How many times has Rooney lost the ball under a tackle and then chased the length of the field to get it back or knock it out of play?

Your bating does not work in this instance my Dear Matthew ;)

A few whispers going around that Ozil to Barca could be tied up soon. If it's true then I guess that would be the end of Barca's interest in Fabregas for this summer.

Meh, Ozil was great in one game, average in a few, non existant in a couple, though very unlucky not to get a penalty, against Spain wasn't it?

If Fabregas doesn't go this season, we just lose 10-20mil of his value come next season, 10-20mil that could go on a few good improvements to the squad.

Can't see Ozil going to Barca anyway, as of right now, for the front 3, two wide and one central player, they have Ibra, who cost what 80mil euro's + in cash plus one of the top 3 strikers in the world, Villa, Pedro, Messi, Iniesta, Keita and Alves seems to be moving more and more into a midfield/winger role due to sucking defensively, both Brazil and Barca have used him as a winger more than a defender in the past 5 months.

So who are they going to drop to get Ozil in, you assume Villa and Messi are without question certain starters. SO you Alves, Pedro, Iniesta, Keita and an 80mil Ibra all vying for a couple places, with several youth players, Dos Santos, Jeffren and a few others trying to break in.

A link to Ozil sounds more to me like trying to scare Arsenal into thinking they have other big targets so they hurry up over Cesc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom