*** Official Ubiquiti Discussion Thread ***

They do have one in the works, as it was shown off at the event where they released that power amp.

Id assume they should be seeing the light of day
Got a link? I think you mentioned this before and I tried to find some info but I couldn't.

Should be fairly straight forward to add basic NAS functionality to the likes of the UDM Pro etc that has drive bays, then also have a full fat separate box solution.

SMB / iSCSI / Object Storage Offloads / Cloud Offloading should be fairly straightforward, I have been looking to offload my Synology for a while but the offerings are slim with a short-depth rack solution or a all Flash solution

As the 8 lite has a powerbrick, and the plug part is separate, they included a 3 pin uk plug to that smaller infinity symbol 2 pin small kettle lead.

Returning to this, as I said my Lite 8 switches, directly from Ubiquiti, both have a power brick with integrated two-pin EU plug.

I continued to query Broadband Buyer and they eventually said that they supply a "compatible" power supply with a UK plug (not clear if integrated or not).

Are you absolutely sure you have genuine Ubiquiti power bricks with a separate cable and not a third-party one?

Returning to this, as I said my Lite 8 switches, directly from Ubiquiti, both have a power brick with integrated two-pin EU plug.

I continued to query Broadband Buyer and they eventually said that they supply a "compatible" power supply with a UK plug (not clear if integrated or not).

Are you absolutely sure you have genuine Ubiquiti power bricks with a separate cable and not a third-party one?

I will check tonight but I'm 99.9% certain the brick is genuine, along with he EU power cable that came with it, and they stuck a UK power cable in the box.

Should be fairly straight forward to add basic NAS functionality to the likes of the UDM Pro etc that has drive bays, then also have a full fat separate box solution.
I think something like the QNAP QGD-1602P would actually be ace, but annoying as I really fancied something like that but they were really hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom