******Official War Thunder Thread*******

Soldato
I was hoping to get into this, but I'm having some technical difficulties:

right from the splash screens I get stuttering/looping audio and framerate. Like every 1 second it hangs for a half second. Happens in menu and in game. Anyone know how to get around this?

Soldato
Game has balanced me out, sick of it now. Too many changes to BR, armour pen, flight characteristics etc and adding OP premium tanks meant I finally uninstalled last week, gone back to WoT.

Soldato
Maybe had some understanding there until you until you said WoT :o - that game is the WORST.

I left WoT becuase WT was better, now it isnt and I actually enjoy WoT more because it isnt a joke of a game with constant bouncing ammunition, biased MM on your performance and pure pay to win vehicles.

Associate
Seems at 10:15 this morning I logged in to my game client.... from Russia!! then changed my name from dave1180 to dave0381!
I have changed the password and contacted gaijin.. not holding out too much hope for getting the name changed back and at the moment updating the client to see what else they've been up to!

Soldato
Seems at 10:15 this morning I logged in to my game client.... from Russia!! then changed my name from dave1180 to dave0381!
I have changed the password and contacted gaijin.. not holding out too much hope for getting the name changed back and at the moment updating the client to see what else they've been up to!

Get 2-factor enabled on your account.

Soldato
yep, done that... seems he made a squad with some people and looks like my silver lions have gone but I don't know where.... oh and changed my avatar to a woman!

Can't give them away so he must have bought vehicles?

My account got hacked a couple of months ago, they did nothing with it weirdly.

Associate
Yep the squad is dead

20170511071129_1.jpg

Soldato
Sorry... just kinda, lost interest in the insanely high amount of matches needed to get any new vehicles, and the continual pay-to-win approach the game encourages.

I occasionally pop on for a flight now and again, it really is a beautiful looking game!

Don

I had the same thing a few weeks ago, but they didn't change my account. I just changed my password and enabled 2-factor (not that I play any more anyway)

Caporegime
Can't even get the game to work, it loads up to the hanger part, then the fps dive and it crashes out with a freeze error. Tried a steam repair etc, no change =/

Back
Top Bottom