Paris attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If read out of context, and given the structure of the Quran this is easily done, then yes and I'm well aware that Muslims have used the Quran to justify attacks on non-Muslims. But given the rules of warfare within the Quran it's not actually justifiable. .

So all this is simply a problem of interpretation then?

You have to see how to western cultures and standards of law and society this falls on deaf ears and why arguments of "you need to understand" or "you need to own your actions and start by accepting it's all your fault" now fall on deaf ears surely? I'm not dismissing your points, I am just asking you the question, do you not understand why many of the people in Europe, America, Australia have no interest in listening to the other side any more, weather they be muslims or not, people have lost interest in the other side? That's the real problem here, a minority is losing it's chips in the game and in Europe that tends to end very horribly.

Sorry but no. It is related to extremists who may call themselves Muslims. But it's nothing more than radicalised version. It is not Islam.

Lies he has not even looked into Islam or even read verses!!!

Yep. have you?

Yup, I looked at Mo's life story and looked at some of the Quran, Looked at what a fatwa and Hadith was. And i am into military history so i know exactly what happened from 700AD onwards. You guys must think the average European is stupid? Islam is not even a religion it is an ideaology/Religion. So please do not try to tell lies otherwise i will have to start putting out the evidence and verses about killing infidels.

Last edited:
It's a shame people are making the typical unfair remarks about Islam. Please do show your disgust at the terrorists but I think it is not right to typecast it as only a Muslim thing. It's a terrorist thing.

They are perfectly just remarks about Islam. It is a faith that advocates the annihilation of everyone that does not accept it. It needs to be eradicated, it has no place in a Modern World.

What is a shame is the Moderating team are coming across as 'Wishy-washy' Hand Wringers pushing the 'Politically Correct' Agenda at anything remotely criticising anything to do with Islam (As usual).

Religion of peace strikes again.

They are perfectly just remarks about Islam. It is a faith that advocates the annihilation of everyone that does not accept it. It needs to be eradicated, it has no place in a Modern World.

What is a shame is the Moderating team are coming across as 'Wishy-washy' Hand Wringers pushing the 'Politically Correct' Agenda at anything remotely criticising anything to do with Islam (As usual).

I've said it many times, Islam and the west are completely incompatible.

I saw that, pretty disgusting for the reporter to do that.

It was a bit like the Sky News reporter digging through the suitcase of that plane crash in Ukraine. I imagine it's all a bit surreal and you don't realise what you're doing at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom