Paris attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[TW]Sponge;28814094 said:
This is an unwinnable war. Absolutely nothing we can do about it.

All of our technology and weaponry mean absolutely nothing in this war.

We are fighting a war against cowards. They wont come out and fight soldiers face to face, instead they sneak about and pick on helpless innocent civilians. Absolute *****.

The whole problem is that certain founders of certain religions have led by example. When followers decide to follow the actual doctrine and not the modern day sanitised versions, they will surely come across to others just the same as the the founders that personally beheaded over 700 people (Mohammed). For the record, Jesus didn't kill anyone (at least not in those times), neither did most normal folk for that matter.

Retaliate for their own safety, not on behalf of the terrorists.

They will retaliate for their safety but because people have generalized like in this thread and all threads that all Muslims = Terrorists. At street level how do you think Muslims feel from acts of juvenile name calling to bombings of their mosques?

What exactly do you think closing the Channel Tunnel would achieve?

Tell me this

- How many immigrants are vetted?
- How credible are immigrants?

it really shouldn't be confirmed, I mean in this day and age confirming police movements is pretty retarded.

OFc this isn't aimed at you but your source has got it from somewhere.

Yeah they have stopped reporting any police movements on that reddit feed now after a request from the police, obv in those kind of events people are trying to spread news without thinking that the people commiting these crimes have the same accesses to social media as the people on the receiving end of it

[TW]Sponge;28814094 said:
This is an unwinnable war. Absolutely nothing we can do about it.

All of our technology and weaponry mean absolutely nothing in this war.

They absolutely can, we just misuse them. Rather than blowing up countries for profit, causing them to blow up countries for prophet, we should help those countries. Education actually does work, but the more you treat an entire culture like crap the more upset people will be easily led by people seeking power who will use easily led, upset, lost and angry people easily.

I mean every cult ever in the UK/US/West/anywhere that isn't violent is also led by similar people who also gain followers in the same way, people who are lost and have nothing else and find a purpose in this leader telling them they can have a reason to live.

When you have little and are treated like crap someone is dramatically more likely to join up with the likes of Isis. You can't **** up an entire region for 70 years and not have a major freaking problem from it.

Get the hell out of these places, isolate them and see what happens, what we are currently doing is not working. Every conflict we have there we just leave better weaponry behind so the next group is even worse. We trained and armed Osama Bin Laden, didn't learn, and went and armed Isis after destroying a country and providing them with tens of thousands of people incredibly angry at the west. What next, go blow up Isis across several countries, killing millions, leaving behind another decade of death and mayhem with even more modern weaponry left around... how bad will the next lot be?

Get money and defence contractors influence out of politics and our 'need' to be at permanent and profitable conflict would stop overnight.

Perhaps i do, they should be honoring the gag order and be taken offline if they don't.

Why? What difference do you possibly think it would make? I mean, I'm sure the people inside know that it's likely they'll be stormed. Plus, if it is so well organised then isn't it likely there are intelligence people keeping the terrorists up to speed?
I can't understand what a gagging order would really achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom