Paris attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it turns out ISIS was involved here (looking rather likely) I wonder if there'll be a military deployment to go and steam-roll them, because it seems clear that they're more than capable of organising and carrying out attacks of this scale..

Merkel needs sectioning. :mad:

That stupid ****ing woman, how retard can you get??? :confused:

Next thing you know I will be fighting on the street. WTF!!

Its the 21st century and I dont care for religion we just people.

I will stop before a ban hammer.

Rip everyone, no ****ing need. :(

If it turns out ISIS was involved here (looking rather likely) I wonder if there'll be a military deployment to go and steam-roll them, because it seems clear that they're more than capable of organising and carrying out attacks of this scale..

How do you steam-roll what is at least partly an extremely mobile, guerilla organisation though? Once you've ploughed through the towns they've captured (which hasn't exactly gone well for the militaries that have tried so far), there is plenty left to begin reprisal attacks.

Huh? The idea that Blair and Bush are the root of Islamic terrorism is absurd. Plus, they didn't commit any war crimes.

Before we decided to remove a tyrant who kept the neck of the woods under a firm grip, mostly everything was fine.

Sending a nation to war based on lies is a war crime, but carry on regardless its water under the bridge now.

RIP to those who have lost there lives tonight and as many have said the world will not be the same in the morning.

I'm sick to death of people blaming the west for these atrocities!

The usual ******** being wheeled out every time " we have to look at what we're doing wrong" ohh **** ***! Muslims have been slaughtering each other long before the recent Wars in Iraq or Afghanistan!

No excuse whatsoever for murdering innocent civilians! i'm bloody fuming tonight over this!

Rip to the poor souls who lost their lives tonight. We really live in a twisted evil world.

Jesus, firstly no one is blaming the West for these attacks, but they are absolutely part of the reason why forces like Isis are around. We both left weapons behind to arm them and removed governments and relative stability that allowed them to form. We also directly educated, trained and armed Osama Bin Laden, he literally was trained to fight Russia by the USA(not sure if UK were involved in that particularly).

Second, learn about what is going on in the world, America and the UK has been HEAVILY involved in multiple military actions in the middle east for 60+ years. The actual wars are minor compared to the crap the USA has been up to for decades.

You realise Iran was a relatively moderate and lovely place to live before America started pushing them to attack Iraq, when Iran was overthrown directly because of their involvement with America and the religious idiots took over and plunged the country into a oppressive state. The USA turned around and started working with Iraq.

The USA/UK has been involved with overthrowing governments, assassinations, civil wars, conflicts, arming, profiting from the entire for decades before Iraq/Iran.

You can't send in an army to kill people who blend in with the population,

An army can not kill an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom