Path of Exile(diablo clone)

Associate
Yeah I found that league so dull, quit within a few weeks which is unlike me, but the hot weather didn’t encourage me to play either!

I quit pretty quickly, it looked like **** on announcement and it played like it. A boring system to interact with, accompanied by more tedious inventory management.

I prefer easier go to beat the mobs mechanics as pressing buttons on the move isnt really good.
kalandra a bit like a bigger synthesis version, so gonna be interesting

Soldato
I prefer easier go to beat the mobs mechanics as pressing buttons on the move isnt really good.
kalandra a bit like a bigger synthesis version, so gonna be interesting
Yeah definitely liking the look of this one more. Would go a minion build at launch typically, but think I’ll try out something else to see how minion builds pan out. :)

Soldato
Think I'll start with Boneshatter as I want something that doesn't need uniques and fancied melee for a change, but I'm not sure on a 2nd or 3rd build yet. I'll have to see how bad the lowered unique drop rate is and what I get (as I play SSF, so I'm limited on builds to what I find).

Soldato
I'm gonna go PC into Blade blast, or Bane (again). Yawn.

Less time to play for me this time around, so want something I know, relatively simple to play. At the end of the day I am a relatively new player with just 2-3 leagues played seriously. Really disapointed with 3.18, after coming back after years and loving 3.17, hoping 3.19 keeps me playing for three months.

Not sure about any goals or anything, just want to do "more" and learn more about crafting and league mechanics. The game is just a never-ending learning experience which is good, i've played a lot of deepish PDX srategy games over the years, but I feel like they're easier to master than POE, as they're pretty static in reality.

Soldato
pretty sure that will be patched, played through to act 7 and didn't even realise the bars where there on 3840x1600
stay away from reddit on launch weekend if you want to enjoy the game ;)

sunder build is going really well, starts to pop off in Act 6 once it has a few more tools. It looks like people with low defence chars are struggling a bit with the harder league mechanic stuff

Associate
Up to act 7 this afternoon, Bane just goes as good as ever, Soulrend actually feels pretty nice now as well with the damage increase.

I've resorted to self casting it for now, clears all the trash with ease on a 4 link. Anything tanky just needs a Bane on top for all the curses and the combination just melts them.

Soldato
there's a big difficulty jump going in to maps now, the sunder build just felt pain champ to keep playing so swapped build
if anyone is wondering what to play try Ziz's lighting conduit, completely busted and deletes content

Associate
Is the mirror thing in the lake meant to be there every time? I've had a couple where I can't find it, not sure if its if you die perhaps? Going to be a pain if its random that it even appears let alone you get something useful from it.

Soldato
Is the mirror thing in the lake meant to be there every time? I've had a couple where I can't find it, not sure if its if you die perhaps? Going to be a pain if its random that it even appears let alone you get something useful from it.

During the campaign you get one portal, I guess if you die, it's gone (people die in the campaign stop?) . When you get to maps though they become itemised and you get the usual 6 portals.

Associate
During the campaign you get one portal, I guess if you die, it's gone (people die in the campaign stop?) . When you get to maps though they become itemised and you get the usual 6 portals.

I mean the thing that appears that allows you to mirror a jewellery item. Reflecting Mist I think its called?

Soldato
it's random, not sure on percentage chance. Stopped doing them after the first few as they are currently pointless, should be patched soon to make them a bit more rewarding

tbh this patch is so bad, not sure if I can be bothered to play anymore

Associate
well the fastest I quit poe in 10 years.
time to go play some more fun games that rewards my time spent
Yep I'm almost in the same boat, it's felt awful since hitting maps. Pretty tempted to just re-roll an elementalist for the broken lightning skills but motivation is very low. Right now I'm just stuck in a loop of not dropping any maps or basic currency to get me going, I've barely even scratched T5 yet and have already run out of alchemy, with hardly any chance orbs left either.

Anything I do have saved I need to build towards getting better gear as I'm too squishy for everything, just a bad place to be in overall. I've also had a couple of the empty strongboxes, harvest encounters and Kalandra chests, I've even done a delerium where the net result of 4 stacks, including a currency stack, was a single engineers orb.

I would normally avoid reddit for the usual dumpster fires at launch, but the game is truly broken this time.

Associate
Yep I'm almost in the same boat, it's felt awful since hitting maps. Pretty tempted to just re-roll an elementalist for the broken lightning skills but motivation is very low. Right now I'm just stuck in a loop of not dropping any maps or basic currency to get me going, I've barely even scratched T5 yet and have already run out of alchemy, with hardly any chance orbs left either.

Anything I do have saved I need to build towards getting better gear as I'm too squishy for everything, just a bad place to be in overall. I've also had a couple of the empty strongboxes, harvest encounters and Kalandra chests, I've even done a delerium where the net result of 4 stacks, including a currency stack, was a single engineers orb.

I would normally avoid reddit for the usual dumpster fires at launch, but the game is truly broken this time.
They want a harder game, sure but i gonna go play diablo4 then and not poe2.
I also would bet that the decision with archnemesis mods will turn people away for good also.
They are not fun at all, just a bad design choice.

Soldato
yeah deffo level a lighting conduit up and have a play, feels a bit busted and will probably get 'balanced' next league
think there's something wrong with me, just levelling 3rd char up... Goratha's spark inq, feels amazing to level, super smooth
so will have 3 chars in white maps ready to go if they manage to patch this league to be worth playing further

Back
Top Bottom