Pentagon releases UFO footage

Assuming for a moment that it's not the galaxy's local sphincter inspectors, surely it can't be China as repeated intrusions into someones airspace is intentional and an act of war?

I'm wondering if it's some sort of test for mostly/fully automated murderbots that has gone a bit off course?

The US ain't going to war with China over a few balloons.

More sanctions and trying to cripple the economy sure, war, no.

This might be Chinese revenge for what they see as "illegal American activity" in the south China sea.

Last edited:
If it’s aliens that have the technology to travel across the universe, you’d think they would have the tech to avoid a missile.

Don't really get why they shot it down with a missile anyway if they wanted to examine it to see what it was? Why not just a quick Brrrrrt... in the hope it might deflate slightly slower than being blown to bits. If it was aliens, the death ray would have wiped out north America by now.

From what?
I suspect China is wanting to deflect blame. I don't think they wanted the summit that just got cancelled. I suspect that they (China) didn't want to be seen as the country that was being unreasonable in the discussions. So have done something to trigger the USA and give them an excuse to call off the meetings entirely. That way they don't lose face or seem to be the ones dragging their feet.

I'd still prefer it be aliens though. The ones that built the pyramids for the win.. :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Are you one of those what get brainwashed by MSM and believe there every word are you? But look what happening.
I find its usually the people who post in your style of language who are the ones that have been brainwashed by the wrong media and governments. Its the posters like you and tang0 that are gullible and have fallen hook line and sinker.

Back
Top Bottom