Pentagon releases UFO footage

"No indication it is extra terrestrial activity", is not the same as saying it is definitely not alien activity.
By their own admission, they still do not know what the craft are and have not recovered the wreckage yet.
I guess its the same wordplay as "Theres no indication she's in the river" and "Theres no indication someone took her"

Could you please clarify. I don’t understand what you mean by sounds familiar

He/she is on about all the Governments of the World conspiring to make up Covid and how bad it was/is.
He/she is a follower of Project Blue Beam and all this activity is for all the Governments of the World to become one.
I know a follower of Blue Beam and they think the Russian-Ukranian war is fake and made up by the media.

I don't know if this is connected. But I remember seeing on tv documentaries that during WW2 there were regularly UFO's buzzed the main countries, especially the US and the Soviet Union. It said at the time both sides thought it was craft from the opposition. They discovered the Soviet Union side when the cold war ended.

As for big foot. If it exists I doubt that its alien connected.

The problem humans have is that they always want exact answers to everything, even things we don't fully understand. If it was possible to bring people from the 1700's in to modern times and show them a radio or tv they would think we were aliens.. or witches and wizards.

I think aliens are possible. But I think its more likely that human knowledge as advanced to a level that we, the public, don't know about.

I was quite interested in all the media frenzy and details about the UFOs, but the defeaning silence from Biden over the Ohio train derailment and chemical spill over the past week or so is quite alarming.

It will be interesting to see if any further details are revealed over the coming days/weeks/months on what was recovered from the 3 objects that were shot down, if we are lucky enough to hear anything further at all.

The recent rash of weird objects...

Ah, apparently these objects are showing up because the US wasn't looking for them.

They needed to tweak their radar to show them up, the first balloon alerted them to this. When they did, they suddenly started finding lots of items in the sky they had just not seen before.

Last edited:
Ah, apparently these objects are showing up because the US wasn't looking for them.

They needed to tweak their radar to show them up, the first balloon alerted them to this. When they did, they suddenly started finding lots of items in the sky they had just not seen before.

Exactly, looks like they've been flying over for many years untracked.

Debris of downed objects may never be recovered, official warns, as White House tries to tamp down on conspiracies​

:cry:

:cry:
Does seem rather convenient and makes you wonder if the objects even existed or the stuff is so secret, a coverup is needed

But all the countries and leaders would have to be in on the cover up.

sounds familiar that dont it.
No it doesn't sound familiar. We are still waiting on you to explain how its familiar or what you mean by all the countries and leaders would have to be in on the cover up. Or are you again trying to make something out of nothing? Perhaps you could explain for a change?

Back
Top Bottom