Pentagon releases UFO footage

You both have short memories if your not the same person to begin with.
You are mistaken or have a short memory yourself if that is what you think. I have never been in a thread where you have explained anything. I cannot have forgotten something if I have never read it. I already explained to you I was not in the thread when you made your UFO "predications". So stop being paranoid and thinking we are the same person. Treat me like a new person, new to the discussion who doesn't know what you are talking about as I haven't seen your older posts. I asked what is familiar? As far as I can see you are just trying to make something out of nothing. Otherwise you could answer the simple questions about UFO's that I am asking of you. What is it that you think I have forgotten?

Last edited:
You are mistaken or have a short memory yourself if that is what you think. I have never been in a thread where you have explained anything. I cannot have forgotten something if I have never read it. I already explained to you I was not in the thread when you made your UFO "predications". So stop being paranoid and thinking we are the same person. Treat me like a new person, new to the discussion who doesn't know what you are talking about as I haven't seen your older posts. I asked what is familiar? As far as I can see you are just trying to make something of nothing. Otherwise you could answer the simple questions about UFO's that I am asking of you. What is it that you think I have forgotten?

Skipper believes in Conspiracy Theories and he/she is talking about all the countries in the World pretending Covid is real.
It's as simple as that.
Skipper thinks these flying objects are just another example of our move towards Project Blue Beam that was first suggested in the mid 90s where all the leaders of all the countries of the World are pushing for zero religion and we all live under one banner.
I'd love to see how you can get 5 billion people to stop believing in their Gods but for Skipper it is a reality and things like Covid are made up and people like me are Crisis Actors in hospitals.

One of these people accused me of taking £50,000 to pretend I was working with Covid cases at the hospital :)

Last edited:
Skipper believes in Conspiracy Theories and he/she is talking about all the countries in the World pretending Covid is real.
It's as simple as that.
Skipper thinks these flying objects are just another example of our move towards Project Blue Beam that was first suggested in the mid 90s where all the leaders of all the countries of the World are pushing for zero religion and we all live under one banner.
I'd love to see how you can get 5 billion people to stop believing in their Gods but for Skipper it is a reality and things like Covid are made up and people like me are Crisis Actors in hospitals.

One of these people accused me of taking £50,000 to pretend I was working with Covid cases at the hospital :)
I never said anything about religion though. I dont put Aliens or UFO as a religious thing i never actually got that. But yes i do believe that releasing all these new documents and footage and balloons are all connected but religion a big no. I dont even celebrate my own birthday.

I never said anything about religion though. I dont put Aliens or UFO as a religious thing i never actually got that. But yes i do believe that releasing all these new documents and footage and balloons are all connected but religion a big no. I dont even celebrate my own birthday.
How do you think they are connected? How are they familiar? What is it you that you say I have forgotten? What are you trying to say about the world governments? Do you believe in Project Blue Beam

Is what SexyGreyFox said about what you believe correct?

EDIT: I typed Project Bluebook and should have put Bluebeam

Last edited:
How do you think they are connected? How are they familiar? What is it you that you say I have forgotten? What are you trying to say about the world governments? Do you believe in Project Bluebook and if so which one? the US Air force one or the "NASA" bluebook?

It's Blue Beam.

Blue Book was looking at UFOs, Blue Beam is something different.

That makes more sense from your post (I miss read your post) and less sense from Skipper. From what I can see only brainwashed people believe in Project Blue Beam.

I don't believe what we have been told is the truth especially the last 3 years or so i don't no how i can be classed as brainwashed. I've made my own mind up i don't need crazy Dave from park to tell me this and that either. :)

Also when more and more objects and unexplained lights in the sky and gov and media say Its aliens, I bet you be first to believe them.

Last edited:
Just had a thought. Skipper thinks you are talking to your self and correcting your posts by pointing out your own mistakes from a different account :)

Skipper also doesn't realise how our Project Blue Beam Mods would pick that up in 5 seconds.

I was quite amazed a few years ago when I had a 6 month break from posting and only logged on with a VPN.
Somebody asked where I had gone and a Mod said I made daily visits - WTF :)
It's a bit like my lady getting an email from a pub we had a meal at yesterday and all she did was pay with her watch.

Skipper also doesn't realise how our Project Blue Beam Mods would pick that up in 5 seconds.

I was quite amazed a few years ago when I had a 6 month break from posting and only logged on with a VPN.
Somebody asked where I had gone and a Mod said I made daily visits - WTF :)
It's a bit like my lady getting an email from a pub we had a meal at yesterday and all she did was pay with her watch.

You also acuused me in another topic having a lot of alt accounts.

I don't believe what we have been told is the truth especially the last 3 years or so i don't no how i can be classed as brainwashed. I've made my own mind up i don't need crazy Dave from park to tell me this and that either. :)
Well you use the same language as people who have been brainwashed and you use same deflection methods they are used when anyone asks a question that falls outside the conditioned responses. You don't seem to be able to say what it is you don't believe. Do you believe in project Blue Beam? I hate to break it to you. But you appear to be the Crazy Dave from the park. Just look how you responded to my questions. All your responses are crazy Dave from the park responses.

Now I am happy for you to engage in a real discussion and I have given you every chance to explain what you mean. So there is no one to blame but yourself. I have no problem with you making up your own mind. But I don't understand short of being brainwashed why it's so hard for you to explain what it is you have made your mind up on.

So we have established you have made up your mind. Apparently you think I have forgotten something. So if you are not brainwashed you can prove to me you are not by telling us what it is you predicted about UFO's that came true, when you predicted it, what is it I have forgotten and what you mean by repeating over and over again saying "sounds familiar that dont it." as it does not sound familiar. Lastly for the 2nd time this post do you believe in project Blue Beam? Is that Project real or not? If you are not brainwashed that is a really simple yes or no question. If you cannot answer that yes or no question I am more convinced then ever you are conditioned/brainwashed.

I am just waiting for you to prove to me you are not brainwashed by answering basic questions that none brainwashed people can answer. So far you have failed every test.

Last edited:
It's Blue Beam.

Blue Book was looking at UFOs, Blue Beam is something different.
Your right. Project Blue Beam is a TV/Film script involving UFOs written for Star Trek. Then some people have been fooled by the media into thinking the TV/Film script is real. In 1975, Gene Roddenberry wrote the "Project Blue Beam" script for Star Trek.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom