Pentagon releases UFO footage

Either Grusch is telling the truth or he is telling the story the government have told him to put forward! Why? Maybe to hide what the government is REALLY up to.

If he, on the other hand is lying about everything then it is just going to make him out to be a massive fool. Why would he lie though? Cant fathom that to be honest. Nothing to gain from that.

Last edited:
Either Grusch is telling the truth or he is telling the story the government have told him to put forward! Why? Maybe to hide what the government is REALLY up to.

If he, on the other hand is lying about everything then it is just going to make him out to be a massive fool. Why would he lie though? Cant fathom that to be honest. Nothing to gain from that.
Things Grusch could gain if he treads carefully.

Fame
Fortune
Protection from prosecution

He just needs people to believe his nonsense story.

Things Grusch could gain if he treads carefully.

Fame
Fortune
Protection from prosecution

He just needs people to believe his nonsense story.

For me, there's a pretty obvious smoking gun.

If you go right back to the start, back to the Debrief article - it's pretty much all come from David Grusch, with Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal writing the main article for the Debrief, then getting people like Ross Coultard involved (another UFO person) where they did that big interview (I'm willing to bet lots of money, they didn't do it for free :D )

If you look at Kean and Blumenthal, there are problems, both of them publish stories and books to do with UFOs:

It's a gigantic whopping conflict of interest, and a huge stroke of luck that two people - intimately involved over the years with cooking up stories about UFOs, should just so happen to come across this David Grusch guy, with all of his claims, and obtain the jackpot discovery of humanity..

Then of course, exactly on point - we end up with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell flanking Grusch at the sham hearing, I mean - really...? :D

xRM5ROs.jpg

If you go back to the start, look at the people, who's involved, their history, profile and motive - the whole thing is extremely likely to be a very embarassing scam.

Based on the evidence that's been presented (nil), it's beyond naive to give Grush any credence at all.
You’ve not seen all the evidence provided. Not have i. That evidence could be garbage, but you’ve not seen it. That in itself is enough for me to hold fire on judging Grusch.
Im not trying to convince you Grusch is a bonefide straight up honest to goodness 100% honest guy. You’ve your opinion, I’ve mine (and mine is not actually much different to yours)

But from what I can gather from this thread unless I 100% denounce Grusch you’re going continue to harp on.

As I’ve said, you’ve your opinion, I’ve mine. You don’t need to keep quoting me repeating your position.

I’ve already posted that. I’m not getting into this round and round you and screech etc seem to want to do with anyone who doesn’t toe your party line. As I’ve said above, you’ve your opinion and I’ve mine.

Ah, I thought you was arguing in good faith. For me the statements undermine the claims for the reasons I point out in my reply to you. If what was being cliamed was true we wouldn’t require whistle blower testimony as the prevalence of alien space craft would evidence enough and knowledge of these craft would be common place.

Last edited:

If you go right back to the start, back to the Debrief article - it's pretty much all come from David Grusch, with Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal writing the main article for the Debrief, then getting people like Ross Coultard involved (another UFO person) where they did that big interview (I'm willing to bet lots of money, they didn't do it for free :D )

If you look at Kean and Blumenthal, there are problems, both of them publish stories and books to do with UFOs:

It's a gigantic whopping conflict of interest, and a huge stroke of luck that two people - intimately involved over the years with cooking up stories about UFOs, should just so happen to come across this David Grusch guy, with all of his claims, and obtain the jackpot discovery of humanity..

Then of course, exactly on point - we end up with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell flanking Grusch at the sham hearing, I mean - really...? :D

xRM5ROs.jpg

If you go back to the start, look at the people, who's involved, their history, profile and motive - the whole thing is extremely likely to be a very embarassing scam.

Yeah, Grusch is highly questionable on many levels.

xRM5ROs.jpg

The thing with this photo is if the middle guy is telling the truth, then the other 2 guys become credible.

For me it still boils down to money, either for the Grifters or the US Government and this is a way to expose the trillions being siphoned off in black projects

Last edited:
You’ve not seen all the evidence provided.

And isn't that convenient?

Make a whole load of claims, say you've provided evidence to certain people, but nobody else is allowed to view it - obviously it must be some very sexy evidence.

Of course, because the evidence can't be revealed - nothing can be proven wrong, because it's vague and unsubstantiated - so it's the perfect story really.

And like I said before - with the current performance of governments and their ability to keep secrets, if anything substantial was revealed - it would have been leaked to the media 2 minutes after the hearing anyway.

The thing with this photo is if the middle guy is telling the truth, then the other 2 guys become credible.

I'm not worried.

All three of them are scamming everyone, hook line and sinker, in my opinion.

And isn't that convenient?

Make a whole load of claims, say you've provided evidence to certain people, but nobody else is allowed to view it - obviously it must be some very sexy evidence.

Of course, because the evidence can't be revealed - nothing can be proven wrong, because it's vague and unsubstantiated - so it's the perfect story really.

And like I said before - with the current performance of governments and their ability to keep secrets, if anything substantial was revealed - it would have been leaked to the media 2 minutes after the hearing anyway.

I'm not worried.

All three of them are scamming everyone, hook line and sinker, in my opinion.

You realy think they would go infront of congress to perform a ridicoulous scam like this? I am not saying they are telling the truth but it's far more than just a grift, the prolem is what is it?

I'm not the the venn diagram of knowing/caring enough about who he is, I just follow the evidence, the stuff I do have access to. Just show me the evidence or don't and I'll decide what I think it is/isn't/or don't enough data to have an opinion.

Last edited:
Def more to it than meets the eye.

I wouldnt go and dismiss Grusch etc outright like the two posters above.

I am keeping an open mind to it, like i have already stated. I think there is more to come.

Last edited:
I'm not the the venn diagram of knowing/caring enough about who he is, I just follow the evidence, the stuff I do have access to. Just show me the evidence or don't and I'll decide what I think it is/isn't/or don't enough data to have an opinion.

Thing is, for Grusch, the 'evidence' is classified. We aint going to see that at this point in time but, congress etc, have seen it apparently...

You realy think they would go infront of congress to perform a ridicoulous scam like this?

Yeah absolutely, there's a lot of money to be made.

If you go back and look at how Newsnation were peddling the story to the tune of millions of clicks, when most of the other news networks wouldn't touch it (because it's BS).

This is why NASA, the AARO and the Biden administration (the more serious parts of government) have either condemned the hearing outright, or distanced themselves from it entirely, because it's likely a load of baloney, it's made a portion of the US government look totally stupid and anybody who becomes associated with it, is going to look like a complete cretin, when it does come out.

I actually think it will come out, maybe in the next 12-36 months, that a bunch of them are in on the scam - somebody will blab and it'll be very funny.

Why are you still banging this drum, especially in relation to me??

Well yes - you made a point that because I hadn't seen the evidence that had been presented, that somehow means that it might be legitimate because it's only been revealed in secret.

Which I just think is funny - because it's always like this isn't it? Every time we get some crazy claims about flying-saucers, tic-tac UFOs or whatever, there's always some barrier concealing it, it just never quite makes it out into the open.

Strange huh? :D

Last edited:
I’m not arguing anything?? You’re looking for an argument where there isn’t one. I’ve simply stated one possible, if highly unlikely, scenario.

I just asked what people are missing. The position of not blindly accepting incredibly unlikely claims seems correct to me. It’s a cool story originating from a highly suspect source with zero proof to back anything up.

Well yes - you made a point that because I hadn't seen the evidence that had been presented, that somehow means that it might be legitimate because it's only been revealed in secret.
i never mentioned it being legitimate only that you and have not seen it all. but given you're earlier interactions with me on this it doesn't surprise me you have decided to put proverbial words in my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom