Pentagon releases UFO footage

oh without a doubt he's gone about this all wrong, plus i don't think he's discovered what he thinks he has. i still reckon he's discovered summat, just not aliens or anything so exciting.

It’s definitely looking that way. The withholding of evidence of murder for this amount of time isn’t good. For that I think he should be charged, but Grusch is allowed immunity from at least some types of prosecution. I just hope the American legal system has clearly defined standards. Of course the nut jobs will claim all sorts.

He went about it in the only legal way there was to do it. How is that the worst possible way? He followed the whistle-blower policy which is the correct way. What else could he have done? You keep saying he has done it wrong, what in detail has he done wrong?

Why are you calling the correct way the worst possible way?

False. Fake news.

as time goes on, the more and more Grusch, Elizondo, Bryce, Coultart, Corbell, Burchett and Luna look like absolute idiots.

Seriously, how many times has Coultart or Corbell said something big is coming within weeks....only to then later say, oh, erm...no, actually.....

Yeah, at the end of the day the way I see it, the likes of Grusch, Elizondo, Knapp, etc - are all preaching to a very specific crowd, a crowd that's already convinced that there's aliens/secret-tech/spaceballs/otherkin here on earth anyway, they see and hear only the bits that they want to hear and filter everything else out.

I actually think that they've played the system quite well, to get the US congress to have that joke hearing - the exposure they all got from that was significant, it really is an eye opener for how gullible and totally stupid a subset of American politics is.

I personally think, but cannot prove that some of the senators are in on it, I have a suspicion that there's an ulterior motive running through the whole thing and that money is being made, exactly how I don't know, but I think it will come out.

This already happened with the TTSA (to the stars academy) where it looks like Elizondo legged it with the cash, and how he's being investigated for investment fraud.

zqORAQ7.png

Here is a summary of all the UAP / NHI legislation, good read to get up to speed on what we can expect once enacted.

I'm not following the subject that closely but watch Howard Hughes sometimes on TalkTV.

He mentioned that it's been written in to some report that in 2024 the US government is going to start slow releasing information from their files. Is this true?

I'm low on detail on this subject.

Maybe they're from K2-18b...

LY3A5vW.png
Lets hope, but I tend to find people like to be quite optimistic with their assumptions, hence the whole 'phosphine' in Venus' atmosphere debacle..

But, we can be open minded, find bio signs of life would be a start, but the ideal is a technological signature, that would be conclusive..

Reactions: mrk
The slow release (drip feed disclosure) was always set to happen and has been articled a number of times.

Also, NASA holding a UAP press briefing on Thursday:

NASA will host a media briefing at 10 a.m. EDT on Thursday, Sept. 14, at the agency’s headquarters in Washington to discuss the findings from an unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP) independent study team it commissioned in 2022.

About 30 minutes before the briefing, the agency will publish the team’s full report online, which aims to inform NASA on what possible data could be collected in the future to shed light on the nature and origin of UAP. The report is not a review or assessment of previous unidentifiable observations.

NASA defines UAP as observations of events in the sky that cannot be identified as aircraft or known natural phenomena from a scientific perspective. There are currently a limited number of high-quality observations of UAP, which make it impossible to draw firm scientific conclusions about their nature.

The briefing will stream live on NASA Television, the NASA app, and the agency’s website at:

Phone home?
Apparently they wheeled these out in a similar hearing in Mexico, also provided DNA results confirming non human, looks like Spielberg had insider info when he made Close encounters/ ET :D

Last edited:

Phone home?
Apparently they wheeled these out in a similar hearing in Mexico, also provided DNA results confirming non human, looks like Spielberg had insider info when he made Close encounters/ ET :D
The government briefing was interesting but the problem with those claimed 1000 year old mummified "alien bodies" is first they are far to small the size of babies. They sort of look real when you just see the x-rays or photos of the body with nothing to scale the size. Once you see them next to the person they look wrong due to the small scale. The other problem is the x-rays look like body parts mixed from different animals. For example the alien fingers to me look like a perfect match for chicken feet.

Apparently they did carbon dating, DNA testing and the footage of the body from Peru does match the recovered body from Russia. If the carbon dating and DNA testing is not faked that proves this is real. But I wouldn't believe the Carbon or DNA tests which need to be independently confirmed.

Left hand side is the recent found body in Russia from a crash. The right hand side is what they are claiming is a 1000 year old mummified body from an archaeological dig site in Peru

For those that want to watch yesterdays Government briefing directly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zw3sRLVPN0 the full briefing is over 2 hours with new UFO/UAP footage but I haven't got time right now to watch it or find the link.

Last edited:
So the Mexican hearing was interesting for sure, whilst the USA still fumble around umming and ahhing about full disclosure and a lot of in-fighting amongst their departments, it seems Mexico is basically saying "they're real, we analysed the evidence, here are the results, look at them".

And more photos/scans etc shown at said hearing:

Last edited:
Cocaine eggs?

Also:
"It's good to know they're choke-slammable. That makes me less concerned"

:D

The DNA reports are being released to the public online, so scrutiny will no doubt commence the moment that happens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom