Pentagon releases UFO footage

Their clothing is too advanced for us to see, which proves that they're aliens. QED!

Seems we're wrong, some of them do wear clothes apparently;

XmEiDoP.jpg

The remains of alleged "non-human" beings were presented on Tuesday (September 12) at Mexico’s first public congressional hearing on Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAPs), also known as UFOs. The two stuffed bodies recovered 2017 in Peru were 700 and 1,800 years old, with only three fingers on each hand and elongated heads. The hearing aimed to rule on the phenomenon in the Aerial Space Protection Law, which would turn Mexico into the first country in the world to acknowledge the presence of aliens on the planet

Last edited:
Imagine the shock and horror to discover that the person leading the press conference (Jaime Maussan) is a journalist - who also happens to write books about UFOs.

What an amazing coincidence.

As opposed to all the journalists who don’t present information related to the field they work in?

Anyway, props to the makers of ET for getting it so right.

Imagine the shock and horror to discover that the person leading the press conference (Jaime Maussan) is a journalist - who also happens to write books about UFOs.

What an amazing coincidence.

IIRC Maussan once handed over an Image of a “space craft” to a BBC documentary crew. The image was analysed and had all the meta data intact showing the craft it had been added with editing software. When this fact was put to Maussan, the response from him and his team of experts was, if these being can travel across galaxies they will be able to edit a digital photograph…

Just to be clear Pottsey, I’m paraphrasing of course.

Last edited:
IIRC Maussan once handed over an Image of a “space craft” to a BBC documentary crew. The image was analysed and had all the meta data intact showing the craft it had been added with editing software. When this fact was put to Maussan, the response from him and his team of experts was, if these being can travel across galaxies they will be able to edit a digital photograph…

lol I bet they saved it as a .tiff and left all the layers and stuff there :D

I mean this latest one - just look at it ffs :D

d8khTz3.jpg

Honestly, I was watching that press conference and I kept expecting Jeremy Beadle to pop out of one of the coffins or something.

It seems legit, that aliens found in Mexico are smuggling bags of cocaine in their stomachs;

ONSeu4f.jpg
Those bottom 3 shapes are eggs with embryos inside and the top bit is a metal implant.

Surely nobody is taking this seriously.. I mean really??

Their faces look like a 9 year old has tried to make ET with modelling clay :|
Apparently the scientist who have had direct access to the bodies are taking this seriously. The scans show its not modelling clay.

"As a forensic doctor, in collaboration with the biologist Jose de la Cruz Ríos, and based on the results of various scientific evidence, such as X-rays, computed tomography, three-dimensional reconstructions, macroscopic and microscopic analyses. histology, carbon 14, forensic anthropology, comparative anatomy and DNA analysis, which is the queen of evidence in forensic sciences for comparative studies, I can affirm that these bodies are not related to human beings.

They are bodies approximately 60 cm long, covered by a white powder that, through electron microscopy, we identify as diatom powder, which allows the desiccation of the bodies as well as the absence of the generation of bacteria, fungi and cadaveric fauna. The presence of this dust allows the perfect conservation by desiccation of these bodies, causing a natural conservation process over time which we were able to calculate by applying the carbon 14 test which indicated and dated an average of 1000 years old. This makes the place where these bodies were found an ideal place for their conservation and preservation by whoever or those who deposited them at this site in Peru.

Entering the topic of anatomy, we can see that they have a humanoid structure that consists of a head, trunk, abdomen and limbs, which end in tridactyl hands and feet. The bone structure of the entire skeleton shows us perfect harmony and agreement between the joints. The final part of each bone fits perfectly with the bone that follows it and the wear of these is also observed due to the movement of the specimen's own biomechanics, being very resistant bones, but very light, strong, but light like those of the birds."

Name: José de Jesús Zalce Benítez
Military Rank: Lieutenant Commander
Medical Specialty: Naval Surgeon
Educational Background:
  • Master's Degree in Forensic Medicine from the Military School of Health Graduates of the Mexican Army
  • Specialization in National Security Intelligence from the prestigious National Institute of Public Administration (INAP)
  • Diploma in Aerospace Medicine awarded by the Mexican Air Force under the Ministry of National Defense (SEDENA)
  • Diploma in Forensic Anthropology from the renowned National School of Anthropology and History (ENAA)
  • Aerospace Medicine Diploma from the Directorate General of Military Health, Ministry of National Defense (SEDENA)
Professional Achievements:

• Dr. Zalce Benítez currently holds the esteemed position of Head of the Department of Legal and Forensic Medicine within the Mexican Navy, a role he has held since 2009.
  • In addition to his military service, he serves as an Adjunct Professor at both the National School of Anthropology and History and the University of London
Below took part in peer review and published the data which is almost 50GB big. They did DNA sequencing and analysis, high def CT and MRI scans and C14 dating
  1. Raymundo Salas Alfaro - Radiologist – Cusco – Peru
  2. José de la Cruz Ríos López - Biologist – Campeche – Mexico
  3. José de Jesús Zalce Benítez - Forensic Doctor – Mexico – Mexico
  4. Galetskiy Dmitriy Vladislàvovich - Medicine’s University of St. Petersburg – Russia
  5. Salvador Angel Romero (Abraxas) - Graduate in Genomics by the UNAM (National Autonomous University of Mexico)
  6. Canadian scientist who participated in the studies and had access to all of the samples (name not given)

Without independent peer review I wont believe any of this. But the one thing is clear from looking at the evidence its not paper mache or modelling clay or any other such nonsense. Fake or not its made up of real bones and body parts. Like I said before I think the hands are made from chicken bone and the arms look like bones from a child.

Last edited:
Whether they are real or not, why as governments changed their opinion on this issue?

Before governments were actively downplaying any alien/ufo sightings, and now they are allowing cases to be heard in the national congress of government?

I know there is a level of ridicule about this, especially with Mexico. But to them it would be like our parliament saying and showing us this kind of information. In other words the governments are promoting it by giving it a public hearing. Why?

Back
Top Bottom