Pentagon releases UFO footage

Whether they are real or not, why as governments changed their opinion on this issue?

Before governments were actively downplaying any alien/ufo sightings, and now they are allowing cases to be heard in the national congress of government?

I know there is a level of ridicule about this, especially with Mexico. But to them it would be like our parliament saying and showing us this kind of information. In other words the governments are promoting it by giving it a public hearing. Why?

Probably because it’s less of a financial overhead.

It makes total sense. Let the likes of Matt Gaetz deal with the David Grusch’s of the US.
What Matt Gaetz deal? All I see is a large outgoing cost as they have to increase funding as the evidence increases. How are they saving money by increasing funding to investigations and Briefings?

What Matt Gaetz deal? All I see is a large outgoing cost as they have to increase funding as the evidence increases. How are they saving money by increasing funding to investigations and Briefings?

Congress will be paying for the wild goose chase.

Last edited:
I didn’t think you’d grasp this.
No I don't that is why I am asking you to explain. You seem to be saying there is some deal that only you know about between Matt Gaetz deal with David Grusch. What is this deal I have never heard of it? Your the one that brought the deal up.

Also somehow creating a new department with lots of research and analysis staff and paying them lots of money plus the buildings and equipment then increasing the funding to the department by many, many millions somehow lowers overhead. Please explain as I don't grasp what you are talking about at all.

It's funny because you big the scientists up, and make them sound like smarty men:

"As a forensic doctor, in collaboration with the biologist Jose de la Cruz Ríos, and based on the results of various scientific evidence, such as X-rays, computed tomography, three-dimensional reconstructions, macroscopic and microscopic analyses. histology, carbon 14, forensic anthropology, comparative anatomy and DNA analysis, which is the queen of evidence in forensic sciences for comparative studies, I can affirm that these bodies are not related to human beings.

They are bodies approximately 60 cm long, covered by a white powder that, through electron microscopy, we identify as diatom powder, which allows the desiccation of the bodies as well as the absence of the generation of bacteria, fungi and cadaveric fauna. The presence of this dust allows the perfect conservation by desiccation of these bodies, causing a natural conservation process over time which we were able to calculate by applying the carbon 14 test which indicated and dated an average of 1000 years old. This makes the place where these bodies were found an ideal place for their conservation and preservation by whoever or those who deposited them at this site in Peru.

Entering the topic of anatomy, we can see that they have a humanoid structure that consists of a head, trunk, abdomen and limbs, which end in tridactyl hands and feet. The bone structure of the entire skeleton shows us perfect harmony and agreement between the joints. The final part of each bone fits perfectly with the bone that follows it and the wear of these is also observed due to the movement of the specimen's own biomechanics, being very resistant bones, but very light, strong, but light like those of the birds."

Name: José de Jesús Zalce Benítez
Military Rank: Lieutenant Commander
Medical Specialty: Naval Surgeon
Educational Background:
  • Master's Degree in Forensic Medicine from the Military School of Health Graduates of the Mexican Army
  • Specialization in National Security Intelligence from the prestigious National Institute of Public Administration (INAP)
  • Diploma in Aerospace Medicine awarded by the Mexican Air Force under the Ministry of National Defense (SEDENA)
  • Diploma in Forensic Anthropology from the renowned National School of Anthropology and History (ENAA)
  • Aerospace Medicine Diploma from the Directorate General of Military Health, Ministry of National Defense (SEDENA)
Professional Achievements:

• Dr. Zalce Benítez currently holds the esteemed position of Head of the Department of Legal and Forensic Medicine within the Mexican Navy, a role he has held since 2009.
  • In addition to his military service, he serves as an Adjunct Professor at both the National School of Anthropology and History and the University of London
Below took part in peer review and published the data which is almost 50GB big. They did DNA sequencing and analysis, high def CT and MRI scans and C14 dating
  1. Raymundo Salas Alfaro - Radiologist – Cusco – Peru
  2. José de la Cruz Ríos López - Biologist – Campeche – Mexico
  3. José de Jesús Zalce Benítez - Forensic Doctor – Mexico – Mexico
  4. Galetskiy Dmitriy Vladislàvovich - Medicine’s University of St. Petersburg – Russia
  5. Salvador Angel Romero (Abraxas) - Graduate in Genomics by the UNAM (National Autonomous University of Mexico)
  6. Canadian scientist who participated in the studies and had access to all of the samples (name not given)

Then you go on to say:

Fake or not its made up of real bones and body parts. Like I said before I think the hands are made from chicken bone and the arms look like bones from a child.

Those scientists aren't very good, if they're being mugged off by a joke alien, made out of of chicken bones and crap glued together, are they?

Last edited:
It's funny because you big the scientists up, and make them sound like smarty men:

Then you go on to say:

Those scientists aren't very good, if they're being mugged off by a joke alien, made out of of chicken bones and crap glued together, are they?
That depends on who's right. How do you explain away the evidence of the X-rays, computed tomography, three-dimensional reconstructions, macroscopic and microscopic analyses, histology, carbon 14, forensic anthropology, comparative anatomy and DNA analysis? Anyway my point is you said people are not taking this seriously. Which is not the case as what appear to be highly qualified and very experience Scientists doing proper full Scientific methods are taking this seriously. Two completely different companies did DNA analysis and came to the same conclusion its none human. I am not sure how to explain those results away. Same for the Canadian and St. Peterberg University's both of those are respected institutions. The data was published for peer review. So yes I did big up the Scientists as these are proper Forensic, Radiologist and Biologists who appear to be highly qualified and experienced. One of the people hold the esteemed position of Head of the Department of Legal and Forensic Medicine so its not like we can use the excuse they are not very good.

In regards to my idea of the bones one Radiologists said in regards to that idea mentioned by someone else "that is idiotic and there was no evidence to support those claims. He said that no one in the scientific groups who had access to the mummies thought they were fake,"

You want to say its not real fine, but how do we prove that when the Scientific methods is saying they are not fake. I am at a loss on how to explain away the data that was published for peer review. I took a look there is almost 50gb of reports and data to backup there analyses and repeating myself the DNA analysis was confirmed by two different companies. I just don't know how to explain that away as they published the DNA results with background data.

Last edited:
So the Mexican hearing was interesting for sure, whilst the USA still fumble around umming and ahhing about full disclosure and a lot of in-fighting amongst their departments, it seems Mexico is basically saying "they're real, we analysed the evidence, here are the results, look at them".

And more photos/scans etc shown at said hearing:

Everyone involved in that risible farce should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

Everyone involved in that risible farce should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

At least when it was pictures of UFOs, there was an air of mystery around it - we legit don't really know what they are, so it is at least an interesting discussion point - even if you don't believe there's anything really mysterious going on.

But this new stuff with David Grusch and now this Mexican thing, it's like they've turned the dial around to 11, and are now just coming out with full-blown paper mache fake aliens, putting them on display and claiming it's legit.

It's gone so far into the realms of silliness and outright lies.

lol I bet they saved it as a .tiff and left all the layers and stuff there :D

I mean this latest one - just look at it ffs :D

d8khTz3.jpg

Honestly, I was watching that press conference and I kept expecting Jeremy Beadle to pop out of one of the coffins or something.
This just in: Easter Island statues revealed to be ancient alien mummies. More at ten.

Back
Top Bottom