Pentagon releases UFO footage

I just think it's interesting, that off of the back of those total scammers who made up all the nonsense about tic-tacs, crash retrieval programs and reverse engineered flying-saucers. The US Government has done that very American thing where it rolls it's sleeves up and goes off at 100mph with an official committee of legit experts to solve the problem.

In reality, the product of it all is really ****** boring, because it's now going to be an endless string of press conferences where the scientists turn up and repeat the same lines over again; "Well we're looking really hard, there's no evidence of aliens yet! but we're hopeful!"

And all of it is happening, because of some stupid nonsense a few years back when everybody overreacted and people with large imaginations with ulterior motives ($$$) were given far too much notice.

Its so American though. It has a long history of conspiracy theories and paranoia that the government is lying to them and you only have to see what has happened with their insane politics over the last few years to see that it is accelerating. Rationality has gone out of the window for a huge % of their population. What was once a fringe beliefs are now mainstream.

Last edited:
The current UAP taskforce is only using unclassified data, so essentially it's not a serious endeavour, it's a PR exercise so the general public can think the government is doing something. If they know about anything actually extraterrestrial in origin, or have in their possession crafts or bodies, it will 100% be highly classified to the extent the President might not even know - and we will never hear about it.

I'm sure I read 50GB of data is available also @Pottsey will know
Have those results by the “scientist” been widely published, verified by anyone, etc.?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sra/SRX16775945 has a load of data you can download and sort though. Not sure this is the best video but the MRI Cat Scans show what nonsense Screech is making up yet again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7SaCfzoqIc

https://www.the-alien-project.com/en/mummies-of-nasca-results/ if you scroll down it contains lots of links to videos of the scans and Scientific document analyses.

When you look at the high resolution photos and scans its very clearly these are not clay or paper Mache. Far more likely they are made up of real bones and parts from real people and animals.

I didn't realise till digging into the data only the body they call Josefina is small. Maria is a more normal size.

SO far (going by BBC updates) the NASA event is as predicted.. most UAP reports from credible sources are explainable, only a few not, and that data is the issue..

NASA want to be leading this and sharing things transparently, and that the focus of this study is a shift “from sensationalism to science”.

This might be a kick in the teeth to the UFO grifters.. for years they've hidden behind the fact it's all behind government closed doors, so will have to reach quite far if we get the transparency promised.
It will be a kick in the teeth.

But the extremists will shout that NASA are just covering it up.

The NASA guy is correct though, the data matters, high quality data at that. To date there isn't anything that suggests that what's being seen is off world.

It will be a kick in the teeth.

But the extremists will shout that NASA are just covering it up.

The NASA guy is correct though, the data matters, high quality data at that. To date there isn't anything that suggests that what's being seen is off world.
You call them extremists but it doesn't help that multiple staff from NASA have either said they have seen the evidence or said there is high quality data and its being hidden. It doesn't half muddle the ground when differing NASA staff have been sending two opposite messages.

What multiple people?

They are extremists because they are sending threats to officials and people working on these task forces just because the people doing these studies are presenting what they find and it doesn't align with what the extremists want to hear.

Edit*

JMG's latest show:

Last edited:
That Mexican dummy alien thing is the most ludicrous and ridiculous thing I've ever seen in all my life, the old Roswell Alien dissection video thing was more plausible than this and that of course was one screaming big fat attention seeking/trolling fake thing ... simple as!!

I mean if there were bodies of unknown origin presented to the public, it would be done in a more clinical way, air tight glass containers to keep them preserved, folk would wear masks and more ... please don't get me wrong, ET life must exist out there, but the distances and time scales are far to vast.

Why the Mexicans are doing this is beyond me, there must be a motive, cant see money being made out of it, at least not yet ... or any real significant money, so the biggest mystery is why?

What are the credentials of these presenters on the world scientific stage? Have any independant scientists been offered to inspect these dummys? would they even bother if they were invited to do so??

Why the Mexicans are doing this is beyond me, there must be a motive, cant see money being made out of it, at least not yet ... or any real significant money, so the biggest mystery is why?

It’ll be money, somewhere, somehow - but I don’t have a clue about this Mexican scam if I’m honest.

The American stuff is pretty easy to figure out, there was a fake company which used the whole thing as a vehicle to get investments, then they likely legged it with the cash. (That’s how most of this renewed interest in flying saucers got going)

With this Mexican hoax it’s a little harder to figure out, they’ll be making money out of the media frenzy, but the rest of it seems much more obscure.

It’ll be money, somewhere, somehow - but I don’t have a clue about this Mexican scam if I’m honest.

The American stuff is pretty easy to figure out, there was a fake company which used the whole thing as a vehicle to get investments, then they likely legged it with the cash. (That’s how most of this renewed interest in flying saucers got going)

With this Mexican hoax it’s a little harder to figure out, they’ll be making money out of the media frenzy, but the rest of it seems much more obscure.
It's massive in South America, always has been more acceptable to discuss it there.

What multiple people?

They are extremists because they are sending threats to officials and people working on these task forces just because the people doing these studies are presenting what they find and it doesn't align with what the extremists want to hear.

Edit*

JMG's latest show:

Donna Hare who worked at NASA said:
“We have many high-resolution photos of UFOs or alien spacecraft and I can testify before Congress.”

Edgar Mitchell
"I happen to be privileged enough to be in on the fact that we have been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomenon is real. It has been covered up by governments for quite some time now."

Gordon Cooper
"Unlike fighters they would almost stop in their forward velocity and change 90 degrees, sometimes in their flight path… We had practically all the fighters we could muster on the base up climbing as high as they could climb with guys that have binoculars with them… they were round in shape and very metallic looking. And they would come over and do the same maneuvers that we make except everyone once in a while one of them goes ‘zip’ [hand motion]. And you just can’t do that in a fighter."
Donald Slayton "I was testing a P-51 fighter in Minneapolis when I spotted this object. […] It looked like a saucer, a disk. About the same time, I realized that it was suddenly going away from me – and there I was, running at about 300 miles per hour. I tracked it for a little way, and then all of a sudden the damn thing just took off. It pulled about a 45 degree climbing turn and accelerated and just flat disappeared."

Victor Afanasyev
"It followed us during half of our orbit. We observed it on the light side, and when we entered the shadow side, it disappeared completely. It was an engineered structure, made from some type of metal, approximately 40 meters long with inner hulls. The object was narrow here and wider here, and inside there were openings. Some places had projections like small wings. The object stayed very close to us. We photographed it, and our photos showed it to be 23 to 28 meters away."

[…] Many cosmonauts have seen phenomena which are far beyond the experiences of earthmen. For ten years I never spoke on such things. […] It only flew straight, but then a kind of explosion happened, very beautiful to watch, of golden light. This was the first part. Then, one or two seconds later, a second explosion followed somewhere else and two spheres appeared, golden and very beautiful. After this explosion I just saw white smoke, then a cloud-like sphere.

James Irwin
"Look, I have a pension to worry about. I have a family to take care of, and they told me to just back away from this entirely or else."

Eugene Carnan, Bob Oeschler and a load more people who work at NASA who I don't really need to pull quotes for as I am sure you get the idea. My point being we have a bunch of NASA staff saying there is no evidence, and then a bunch of NASA staff and Astronauts (1 of them was Russian not NASA) saying there is evidence which explains why so many people are saying NASA staff are lying.

So I stand by my statement NASA are not helping themselves by spending out mixed messages. One moment we have NASA people talking about photos and the next there are no photos.

And meanwhile the World goes on with real stuff

That video along with the article Screeeech posted is not a valid debunk because its factually incorrect. They didn't just use X-rays, they did testing that was far more advanced then X-rays. So saying X-rays alone couldn't prove what they saying is not valid. Debunks have to match the facts and evidence. We cannot just make random nonsense up and go its debunked. Along with X-Rays they did computed tomography, three-dimensional reconstructions, macroscopic and microscopic analyses, histology, carbon 14, forensic anthropology, comparative anatomy and DNA analysis. Cat scan/MRI.

That Mexican dummy alien thing is the most ludicrous and ridiculous thing I've ever seen in all my life, the old Roswell Alien dissection video thing was more plausible than this and that of course was one screaming big fat attention seeking/trolling fake thing ... simple as!!

I mean if there were bodies of unknown origin presented to the public, it would be done in a more clinical way, air tight glass containers to keep them preserved, folk would wear masks and more ... please don't get me wrong, ET life must exist out there, but the distances and time scales are far to vast.

What are the credentials of these presenters on the world scientific stage? Have any independant scientists been offered to inspect these dummys? would they even bother if they were invited to do so??
They where in airtight glass containers. I posted the credentials a while back. Copy and past time.

"As a forensic doctor, in collaboration with the biologist Jose de la Cruz Ríos, and based on the results of various scientific evidence, such as X-rays, computed tomography, three-dimensional reconstructions, macroscopic and microscopic analyses. histology, carbon 14, forensic anthropology, comparative anatomy and DNA analysis, which is the queen of evidence in forensic sciences for comparative studies, I can affirm that these bodies are not related to human beings.

They are bodies approximately 60 cm long, covered by a white powder that, through electron microscopy, we identify as diatom powder, which allows the desiccation of the bodies as well as the absence of the generation of bacteria, fungi and cadaveric fauna. The presence of this dust allows the perfect conservation by desiccation of these bodies, causing a natural conservation process over time which we were able to calculate by applying the carbon 14 test which indicated and dated an average of 1000 years old. This makes the place where these bodies were found an ideal place for their conservation and preservation by whoever or those who deposited them at this site in Peru.

Entering the topic of anatomy, we can see that they have a humanoid structure that consists of a head, trunk, abdomen and limbs, which end in tridactyl hands and feet. The bone structure of the entire skeleton shows us perfect harmony and agreement between the joints. The final part of each bone fits perfectly with the bone that follows it and the wear of these is also observed due to the movement of the specimen's own biomechanics, being very resistant bones, but very light, strong, but light like those of the birds."

Name: José de Jesús Zalce Benítez
Military Rank: Lieutenant Commander
Medical Specialty: Naval Surgeon
Educational Background:
  • Master's Degree in Forensic Medicine from the Military School of Health Graduates of the Mexican Army
  • Specialization in National Security Intelligence from the prestigious National Institute of Public Administration (INAP)
  • Diploma in Aerospace Medicine awarded by the Mexican Air Force under the Ministry of National Defense (SEDENA)
  • Diploma in Forensic Anthropology from the renowned National School of Anthropology and History (ENAA)
  • Aerospace Medicine Diploma from the Directorate General of Military Health, Ministry of National Defense (SEDENA)
Professional Achievements:

• Dr. Zalce Benítez currently holds the esteemed position of Head of the Department of Legal and Forensic Medicine within the Mexican Navy, a role he has held since 2009.
  • In addition to his military service, he serves as an Adjunct Professor at both the National School of Anthropology and History and the University of London
Below took part in peer review and published the data which is almost 50GB big. They did DNA sequencing and analysis, high def CT and MRI scans and C14 dating
  1. Raymundo Salas Alfaro - Radiologist – Cusco – Peru
  2. José de la Cruz Ríos López - Biologist – Campeche – Mexico
  3. José de Jesús Zalce Benítez - Forensic Doctor – Mexico – Mexico
  4. Galetskiy Dmitriy Vladislàvovich - Medicine’s University of St. Petersburg – Russia
  5. Salvador Angel Romero (Abraxas) - Graduate in Genomics by the UNAM (National Autonomous University of Mexico)
  6. Canadian scientist who participated in the studies and had access to all of the samples (name not given)

That video along with the article Screeeech posted is not a valid debunk because its factually incorrect. They didn't just use X-rays, they did testing that was far more advanced then X-rays. So saying X-rays alone couldn't prove what they saying is not valid. Debunks have to match the facts and evidence. We cannot just make random nonsense up and go its debunked. Along with X-Rays they did computed tomography, three-dimensional reconstructions, macroscopic and microscopic analyses, histology, carbon 14, forensic anthropology, comparative anatomy and DNA analysis. Cat scan/MRI.

They where in airtight glass containers. I posted the credentials a while back. Copy and past time.

"As a forensic doctor, in collaboration with the biologist Jose de la Cruz Ríos, and based on the results of various scientific evidence, such as X-rays, computed tomography, three-dimensional reconstructions, macroscopic and microscopic analyses. histology, carbon 14, forensic anthropology, comparative anatomy and DNA analysis, which is the queen of evidence in forensic sciences for comparative studies, I can affirm that these bodies are not related to human beings.

They are bodies approximately 60 cm long, covered by a white powder that, through electron microscopy, we identify as diatom powder, which allows the desiccation of the bodies as well as the absence of the generation of bacteria, fungi and cadaveric fauna. The presence of this dust allows the perfect conservation by desiccation of these bodies, causing a natural conservation process over time which we were able to calculate by applying the carbon 14 test which indicated and dated an average of 1000 years old. This makes the place where these bodies were found an ideal place for their conservation and preservation by whoever or those who deposited them at this site in Peru.

Entering the topic of anatomy, we can see that they have a humanoid structure that consists of a head, trunk, abdomen and limbs, which end in tridactyl hands and feet. The bone structure of the entire skeleton shows us perfect harmony and agreement between the joints. The final part of each bone fits perfectly with the bone that follows it and the wear of these is also observed due to the movement of the specimen's own biomechanics, being very resistant bones, but very light, strong, but light like those of the birds."

Name: José de Jesús Zalce Benítez
Military Rank: Lieutenant Commander
Medical Specialty: Naval Surgeon
Educational Background:
  • Master's Degree in Forensic Medicine from the Military School of Health Graduates of the Mexican Army
  • Specialization in National Security Intelligence from the prestigious National Institute of Public Administration (INAP)
  • Diploma in Aerospace Medicine awarded by the Mexican Air Force under the Ministry of National Defense (SEDENA)
  • Diploma in Forensic Anthropology from the renowned National School of Anthropology and History (ENAA)
  • Aerospace Medicine Diploma from the Directorate General of Military Health, Ministry of National Defense (SEDENA)
Professional Achievements:

• Dr. Zalce Benítez currently holds the esteemed position of Head of the Department of Legal and Forensic Medicine within the Mexican Navy, a role he has held since 2009.
  • In addition to his military service, he serves as an Adjunct Professor at both the National School of Anthropology and History and the University of London
Below took part in peer review and published the data which is almost 50GB big. They did DNA sequencing and analysis, high def CT and MRI scans and C14 dating
  1. Raymundo Salas Alfaro - Radiologist – Cusco – Peru
  2. José de la Cruz Ríos López - Biologist – Campeche – Mexico
  3. José de Jesús Zalce Benítez - Forensic Doctor – Mexico – Mexico
  4. Galetskiy Dmitriy Vladislàvovich - Medicine’s University of St. Petersburg – Russia
  5. Salvador Angel Romero (Abraxas) - Graduate in Genomics by the UNAM (National Autonomous University of Mexico)
  6. Canadian scientist who participated in the studies and had access to all of the samples (name not given)

Donna Hare who worked at NASA said:
“We have many high-resolution photos of UFOs or alien spacecraft and I can testify before Congress.”

Edgar Mitchell
"I happen to be privileged enough to be in on the fact that we have been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomenon is real. It has been covered up by governments for quite some time now."

Gordon Cooper
"Unlike fighters they would almost stop in their forward velocity and change 90 degrees, sometimes in their flight path… We had practically all the fighters we could muster on the base up climbing as high as they could climb with guys that have binoculars with them… they were round in shape and very metallic looking. And they would come over and do the same maneuvers that we make except everyone once in a while one of them goes ‘zip’ [hand motion]. And you just can’t do that in a fighter."
Donald Slayton "I was testing a P-51 fighter in Minneapolis when I spotted this object. […] It looked like a saucer, a disk. About the same time, I realized that it was suddenly going away from me – and there I was, running at about 300 miles per hour. I tracked it for a little way, and then all of a sudden the damn thing just took off. It pulled about a 45 degree climbing turn and accelerated and just flat disappeared."

Victor Afanasyev
"It followed us during half of our orbit. We observed it on the light side, and when we entered the shadow side, it disappeared completely. It was an engineered structure, made from some type of metal, approximately 40 meters long with inner hulls. The object was narrow here and wider here, and inside there were openings. Some places had projections like small wings. The object stayed very close to us. We photographed it, and our photos showed it to be 23 to 28 meters away."

[…] Many cosmonauts have seen phenomena which are far beyond the experiences of earthmen. For ten years I never spoke on such things. […] It only flew straight, but then a kind of explosion happened, very beautiful to watch, of golden light. This was the first part. Then, one or two seconds later, a second explosion followed somewhere else and two spheres appeared, golden and very beautiful. After this explosion I just saw white smoke, then a cloud-like sphere.

James Irwin
"Look, I have a pension to worry about. I have a family to take care of, and they told me to just back away from this entirely or else."

Eugene Carnan, Bob Oeschler and a load more people who work at NASA who I don't really need to pull quotes for as I am sure you get the idea. My point being we have a bunch of NASA staff saying there is no evidence, and then a bunch of NASA staff and Astronauts (1 of them was Russian not NASA) saying there is evidence which explains why so many people are saying NASA staff are lying.

So I stand by my statement NASA are not helping themselves by spending out mixed messages. One moment we have NASA people talking about photos and the next there are no photos.

I try to give you the benefit of doubt, but you are just doing what low rent UFO grifters generally do, conflate things together to make it appear contradictory..

The only mention of having directly seen/taken actual Photos in your reply was from Donna Hare and Victor Afanasyev.

Donna Hare was a NASA contractor, and look.. how convenient, she can make money with extraordinary claims with zero evidence other than her own account:

Victor Afanasyev as you point out is a Russian cosmonaut, those Photo's would be in Russia's hands, not NASA. and what he describes could be space junk, etc, it was 'engineered' does not rule out human origin..

Gordon Coopers Account is from a P51, that wouldn't be under the scope of NASA..

The others are hearsay..

Remember, when the recent UAPs where analysed, their statement was the vast majority turned out to be explainable, despite their credible witnesses all thinking they'd seen UFOs, so why would this be any different for NASA?

Your conclusion holds less water than an episode of Ancient Aliens.

The first thing I do is simply ask
1. Is there a vested interest / money making aspect to their unsubstantiated claims?
2. Does this fall under the 'I saw something weird' that in most cases goes on to be something explainable?
Even then, I don't think 'unexplainable from the limited data/unreliability of eye witness reports' = 'Aliens'.. I think 'Lets see if we can get some credible data next time and be open minded and not jump to any conclusion, these 'things' seem to be happening with enough frequency to ensure we should be able to get better data in the future'.

Last edited:
I try to give you the benefit of doubt, but you are just doing what low rent UFO grifters generally do, conflate things together to make it appear contradictory..

The only mention of having directly seen/taken actual Photos in your reply was from Donna Hare and Victor Afanasyev.

Donna Hare was a NASA contractor, and look.. how convenient, she can make money with extraordinary claims with zero evidence other than her own account:

Victor Afanasyev as you point out is a Russian cosmonaut, those Photo's would be in Russia's hands, not NASA. and what he describes could be space junk, etc, it was 'engineered' does not rule out human origin..

Gordon Coopers Account is from a P51, that wouldn't be under the scope of NASA..

The others are hearsay..

Remember, when the recent UAPs where analysed, their statement was the vast majority turned out to be explainable, despite their credible witnesses all thinking they'd seen UFOs, so why would this be any different for NASA?

The first thing I do is simply ask
1. Is there a vested interest / money making aspect to their unsubstantiated claims?
2. Does this fall under the 'I saw something weird' that in most cases goes on to be something explainable?
Even then, I don't think 'unexplainable from the limited data/unreliability of eye witness reports' = 'Aliens'.. I think 'Lets see if we can get some credible data next time and be open minded and not jump to any conclusion, these 'things' seem to be happening with enough frequency to ensure we should be able to get better data in the future'.
My conclusion in regards to the UFO extremists is that those quotes are from people who worked at NASA and Astronauts. I don't see why it matters if it was a contractor or directly employed. I am not saying they are right, I am saying those quotes are part of the reason they think NASA are lying and the quotes them self are muddling the water.

My conclusion in regards to the UFO extremists is that those quotes are from people who worked at NASA and Astronauts. I don't see why it matters if it was a contractor or directly employed. I am not saying they are right, I am saying those quotes are part of the reason they think NASA are lying and the quotes them self are muddling the water.
Traditionally contractors are more temporary staff and generally temporary staff should be given minimal security access, so I think it's worth at least pointing that out, the fact she massively then grifted things with extraordinary claims and zero evidence is where it falls apart entirely.

The problem is your conclusion was:
One moment we have NASA people talking about photos and the next there are no photos.
Of which only 1 claimed any photo's actually existed in NASA, that turned out to be the least reliable source by a country mile.

The other citations are more hearsay, or from accounts from events not related to NASA (e.g. Gordon Cooper flying in a squadron of fighters presumably in the USAF, however went on to be working at NASA, which is a very tenuous link), so it's a conflation to then infer this forms a picture of NASA's unreliability, that is all.

Last edited:

I'd be careful with that if I were you sunshine.

@SexyGreyFox will be along to spank your bottom with language like that! ;)

That video along with the article Screeeech posted is not a valid debunk because its factually incorrect.

rofl

Do you realise, that all I did - was quote what the Mexican scientist said, in response to the scammers who claim her university scanned their modelling-clay joke alien body?

Back
Top Bottom