Pentagon releases UFO footage

Regarding the fake mummy:

And I can’t find any reference to Nazca art depicting 3-fingered beings except some throwaway comment on the Gaia website literally saying “oh and did we say there’s Nazca art showing 3 fingered beings too?” - literally written as brazenly and short as that. Yes there are clay pots etc with 3 fingered people, but clearly, clearly this is somebody 1500 years ago with the art skills of a potato. Look up Nazca art in Google Images and you’ll see this is just a design flourish.

The problem with the people believing these mummies have merit, is they don’t do real digging beyond the click bait article that claims “aliens found”.

As soon as you dig a bit into the background of these claims and the people making them, the holes start appearing. As soon as the credibility of the people making the claims is called in to question you should INSTANTLY dismiss ALL claims. Such as fake claims that some credible scientific institution has “verified” these are “real”, but the institution vehemently denies any involvement.

Or when the claimant has to make fake “universities” that they worked/studied at. Or especially if it says they did “temporary” or “contract” work at NASA. That instantly has my BS meter in the red. So not a real worker with real access? Hell we are only the health service and our contractor accounts are massively restricted and monitored. Yet we are to believe NASA gives these temps and contract workers full access to highly sensitive secrets.

At that point it should be enough for any rational person to dismiss any claims and any future claims by the same source as ********.

It’s like the bullpooper at work who “knows somebody famous”, or ran 100m once in under 10 seconds. They could tell you the building was on fire and the fire alarms would be going. But you would still go look for the fire because you know they are full of crap.

At this stage Pottsey’s MO has become predictable.

Hey I read this article on “alien UAPs” on some random web site and I’m not saying it’s real but it looks so real to me and if you say it isn’t real you just can’t accept the truth and don’t have an open mind. Oh and the guy with the “proof” is a scientist with a degree from the “scientific cultural academy of medicine” in Turkmenistan, so seems legit right?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd imagine the rest of science is bored by them, never talk about them. Ufologists be like WHY IS THIS NEVER TALKED ABOUT! etc

Lol I know, every few years we get the faux shock that “look what they found here, this is the proof we’ve all been waiting on”. Yeah saw that in 2018 and 2020 and they were laughable then and they are laughable now.

At this stage Pottsey’s MO has become predictable.

Hey I read this article on “alien UAPs” on some random web site and I’m not saying it’s real but it looks so real to me and if you say it isn’t real you just can’t accept the truth and don’t have an open mind. Oh and the guy with the “proof” is a scientist with a degree from the “scientific cultural academy of medicine” in Turkmenistan, so seems legit right?
You are completely misrepresenting my posts or misunderstanding what I was saying. From the start I said they are fake and I think they are made up of a mix of animal and human bones right in my first or early post. Go back and look, as I more then once said I think they are made from a mix of animal and human bones in other words not real. My posts wasnt to show they are Aliens. My posts are questioning Screeech and Jiggers consent lies and fake statements in this thread. Being honest, truth and facts matter to me. If you want to debunk something you should debunk it based on truth, evidence and facts. Not make up fake statements and post against what the evidence shows. EDIT: If you look back not only did I say I think they are made from animal bones but I said more then once I think the feet are made up from chicken bones/feet. But somehow you turn that into thinking I am calling them Aliens?

The person I quoted as proof for what I was saying was Dr. Zalce Benítez who currently holds the esteemed position of Head of the Department of Legal and Forensic Medicine within the Mexican Navy, a role he has held since 2009. In addition to his military service, he serves as an Adjunct Professor at both the National School of Anthropology and History and the University of London. Since when does he not sound legit? Since when did he have a fake degree from Turkmenistan? It sounds very much like your misrepresenting what I said.

My posts where not to say they are Aliens. My post was to show the debunks about them being paper mache or clay models are completely false. That doesn't mean they are real it just means the debunk being used are not true.

but it looks so real to me and if you say it isn’t real you just can’t accept the truth and don’t have an open mind."
100% false. Your putting words in my mouth that I never said. I didn't say open your mind. I said look at the Scientific data and facts.

Let the rest of science take a look at what they've got and we'll see what's real or not :)
Every Scientist that directly had access to the bodies along with every Scientific test run says they are real. By real I mean real bodies and body parts. They appear to be 1000 year old bodies according to the Scientific tests run by multiple Scientists. That's was the data shows.

Last edited:
You are completely misrepresenting my posts or misunderstanding what I was saying. From the start I said they are fake and I think they are made up of a mix of animal and human bones right in my first or early post. Go back and look, as I more then once said I think they are made from a mix of animal and human bones in other words not real. My posts wasnt to show they are Aliens. My posts are questioning Screeech and Jiggers consent lies and fake statements in this thread. Being honest, truth and facts matter to me. If you want to debunk something you should debunk it based on truth, evidence and facts. Not make up fake statements and post against what the evidence shows. EDIT: If you look back not only did I say I think they are made from animal bones but I said more then once I think the feet are made up from chicken bones/feet. But somehow you turn that into thinking I am calling them Aliens?

The person I quoted as proof for what I was saying was Dr. Zalce Benítez who currently holds the esteemed position of Head of the Department of Legal and Forensic Medicine within the Mexican Navy, a role he has held since 2009. In addition to his military service, he serves as an Adjunct Professor at both the National School of Anthropology and History and the University of London. Since when does he not sound legit? Since when did he have a fake degree from Turkmenistan? It sounds very much like your misrepresenting what I said.

My posts where not to say they are Aliens. My post was to show the debunks about them being paper mache or clay models are completely false. That doesn't mean they are real it just means the debunk being used are not true.

100% false. Your putting words in my mouth that I never said. I didn't say open your mind. I said look at the Scientific data and facts.

Every Scientist that directly had access to the bodies along with every Scientific test run says they are real. By real I mean real bodies and body parts. They appear to be 1000 year old bodies according to the Scientific tests run by multiple Scientists. That's was the data shows.

Whatever these things turn out to be, they aren’t what these lead swingers claim them to be. It’s utter nonsense that should be dismissed as such. The people promoting this garbage and wasting public money should be prosecuted or sectioned.

Last edited:
Further evidence has revealed an unexpected twist:

Further evidence has revealed an unexpected twist:
Did not expect this thread to make me hungry for alien flesh.

Sounds like you're convinced.
I am convinced they are made from real body parts and they appear to be 1000+ year old as that is was the Scientific data shows and what all the Scientists have said who have had direct access to the bodies. Do you not agree with them? If you don't agree, why don't you agree with the Scientific data?

Whatever these things turn out to be, they aren’t what these lead swingers claim them to be. It’s utter nonsense that should be dismissed as such. The people promoting this garbage and wasting public money should be prosecuted or sectioned.
That seems incorrect as the bodies are what the lead swingers say they are. Unless I missed a translation which is possible as I am not a native speaker. The lead swingers like Dr. Zalce Benítez are not saying they are Aliens.

The lead swingers like Dr. Zalce Benítez claim the two small bodies are not human and the large bodies are human. The video I linked to clearly said the other bodies are human. Which looks right as it looks like the two small bodies are made up from Animal parts I believe and the large body is clearly a human body. What if they are right and these are real as in 1000+ year old not a modern day hoax. Every single Scientists who has looked directly at the bodies has said they are not a hoax. In which case they shouldn't be dismissed and should be studied as part of the culture from around that timeframe. If the carbon dating is correct and all those scientists are correct they are not aliens but nether are they a modern day hoax or utter nonsense that should be dismissed.

Which is the problem with people like you. Your so quick to dismiss everything with fake explanations, you dismiss valuable things. They might very well turn out to be a modern day hoax but till we are sure we need to study them. As at the moment all the evidence is they where created 1000+ years ago which makes them valuable to study not utter nonsense. Now if it turns out they somehow faked the carbon dating, DNA testing, MRI testing and everything else that changes things but there is zero evidence for that at the moment.

Last edited:
Which is the problem with people like you. Your so quick to dismiss everything with fake explanations, you dismiss valuable things.

vf9Vkz9.jpg

UFO enthusiastic and grifter. There is no need to study these, it’s been done and dusted. These people are frauds. Can we bury the conversation and the mutilated remains of normal Homo sapiens now please…..

There is actually an interesting background to the story behind ET and the reason why he look like he does. Steven Spielberg did extensive research into real life UFO lore and cases of the real Project Blue Book. In Close Encounter of the Third Kind, Dr. J. Allen Hynek from the film is not only modelled on the real life Dr. J. Allen Hynek but if I recall correctly also played by the real life Dr. J Allen Hynek who was the lead researcher for the US Government to study UFOs/UAP from 1947-1969. Steven Spielberg based both films on extensive real life UFO lore of the time and project bluebook files and for the first film at least Dr. J Allen Hynek was on set as a technical director.

As for that photo do you realise the right hand photo is a photo of a real biological skull which contains biological matter inside.

Last edited:
I am convinced they are made from real body parts and they appear to be 1000+ year old as that is was the Scientific data shows and what all the Scientists have said who have had direct access to the bodies. Do you not agree with them? If you don't agree, why don't you agree with the Scientific data?

That seems incorrect as the bodies are what the lead swingers say they are. Unless I missed a translation which is possible as I am not a native speaker. The lead swingers like Dr. Zalce Benítez are not saying they are Aliens.

The lead swingers like Dr. Zalce Benítez claim the two small bodies are not human and the large bodies are human. The video I linked to clearly said the other bodies are human. Which looks right as it looks like the two small bodies are made up from Animal parts I believe and the large body is clearly a human body. What if they are right and these are real as in 1000+ year old not a modern day hoax. Every single Scientists who has looked directly at the bodies has said they are not a hoax. In which case they shouldn't be dismissed and should be studied as part of the culture from around that timeframe. If the carbon dating is correct and all those scientists are correct they are not aliens but nether are they a modern day hoax or utter nonsense that should be dismissed.

Which is the problem with people like you. Your so quick to dismiss everything with fake explanations, you dismiss valuable things. They might very well turn out to be a modern day hoax but till we are sure we need to study them. As at the moment all the evidence is they where created 1000+ years ago which makes them valuable to study not utter nonsense. Now if it turns out they somehow faked the carbon dating, DNA testing, MRI testing and everything else that changes things but there is zero evidence for that at the moment.

No, these are being offered up as alien.

No, these are being offered up as alien.
I have not seen that from the real Scientists and given your history of making things up, I would like to see some proof so I can see the context of what was said.

The Maria body after testing was listed by the Scientists as Homo Sapien which means human. The baby body is listed as not human. The quote I watched from the forensic doctor for the baby body was “I can affirm that these bodies are not related to human beings.” He never once said alien unless I missed it and given the baby body seems to be made up of animal parts that matches his statement of not human.

From what I can see the lead swingers as you put it are below. I have not seen one single one of them refer to the bodies as Alien. Please provide quotes from the scientists calling these bodies Alien. Not some random wreck job calling them Alien. But the actual lead swingers who matter.
  1. Raymundo Salas Alfaro - Radiologist – Cusco – Peru
  2. José de la Cruz Ríos López - Biologist – Campeche – Mexico
  3. José de Jesús Zalce Benítez - Forensic Doctor – Mexico – Mexico
  4. Galetskiy Dmitriy Vladislàvovich - Medicine’s University of St. Petersburg – Russia
  5. Salvador Angel Romero (Abraxas) - Graduate in Genomics by the UNAM (National Autonomous University of Mexico)
  6. Canadian scientist who participated in the studies and had access to all of the samples (name not given)

I have not seen that from the real Scientists and given your history of making things up, I would like to see some proof so I can see the context of what was said.

The Maria body after testing was listed by the Scientists as Homo Sapien which means human. The baby body is listed as not human. The quote I watched from the forensic doctor for the baby body was “I can affirm that these bodies are not related to human beings.” He never once said alien unless I missed it and given the baby body seems to be made up of animal parts that matches his statement of not human.

From what I can see the lead swingers as you put it are below. I have not seen one single one of them refer to the bodies as Alien. Please provide quotes from the scientists calling these bodies Alien. Not some random wreck job calling them Alien. But the actual lead swingers who matter.
  1. Raymundo Salas Alfaro - Radiologist – Cusco – Peru
  2. José de la Cruz Ríos López - Biologist – Campeche – Mexico
  3. José de Jesús Zalce Benítez - Forensic Doctor – Mexico – Mexico
  4. Galetskiy Dmitriy Vladislàvovich - Medicine’s University of St. Petersburg – Russia
  5. Salvador Angel Romero (Abraxas) - Graduate in Genomics by the UNAM (National Autonomous University of Mexico)
  6. Canadian scientist who participated in the studies and had access to all of the samples (name not given)

You know who these people are and their history, yet still make a post like this. You will literally get behind anything these people say.

It’s you making things up.

You know who these people are and their history, yet still make a post like this. You will literally get behind anything these people say.

It’s you making things up.
You’re not making any sense. Yes I know the people like José de Jesús Zalce Benítez and there history so why wouldn’t I make a post like I did given the people like José de Jesús Zalce Benítez are highly experienced and respected in their field? The Forensic Doctor holds a very esteemed position and knows what he is talking about. I provided the direct quotes which you can look up to see I am telling the truth.

You appear to have yet again made up a fake statement and provided zero proof and zero quote. I have lost count of how often you have done this.

You’re the one claiming those people are talking about Aliens so it should be easy for you to provide a quote of them talking about Aliens. The only quote I have seen made no mention of Alien. If you cannot provide a quote then can you tell us where you sew them talk about aliens? I have seen zero quote of them talking about Aliens. Are you misrepresenting them?

"You will literally get behind anything these people say."
These people are saying the Maria body is human and the baby body I read it as none human made up of Animal parts. Your claiming otherwise so you prove it. Why are you saying I shouldn't get behind calling the large body human and the small body animal parts. What is your problem with that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom