Pentagon releases UFO footage

Nope, we’ve been over this before. The incident in question talked about a return showing 80,000 feet to sea level in a second and then another return moving 60 miles in “seconds”
Yes went over this before and it tuned out you imagined it and it never happened just like all the other fake statements you have been making that you imagined and never happened.

Ryan Graves: “they were observed up to Mach two,“

David Fravor “Rapidly descending to twenty thousand feet,” Not sea level. 20,000 feet above sea level. Which over 20 seconds = Mach 1.7 or rounded up Mach 2.

There was zero reference to it happening in 1 second. Something else you made up that never happened.

There you go the pilots confirmed 100% that the max speed the object hit was Mach Two. Its in bold for you. I repeat the report says up to Mach 2 max. The math shows Mach Two as well. It was just a human made craft flying at Mach 2. All this Mach 70 nonsense is only because you seem to believe in Aliens.

Yes went over this before and it tuned out you imagined it and it never happened just like all the other fake statements you have been making that you imagined and never happened.

David Fravor “Rapidly descending to twenty thousand feet,” Not sea level. 20,000 feet above sea level. Which over 20 seconds = Mach 1.7 or rounded up Mach 2.

There was zero reference to it happening in 1 second. Something else you made up that never happened.

There you go the pilots confirmed 100% that the max speed the object hit was Mach Two. Its in bold for you. I repeat the report says up to Mach 2 max. The math shows Mach Two as well. It was just a human made craft flying at Mach 2. All this Mach 70 nonsense is only because you seem to believe in Aliens.

60,000ft, 80,000ft, 60 miles it’s all false. These people have all made contradictory statements.

1st public UFO hearing in over 50 years​

where multiple pilots and other Navy crew members reported white “tic-tac-shaped” objects. The objects could easily outpace their F-18 fighter jets and drop from about 80,000 feet to 20,000 feet and then to sea level in only a couple of seconds.

Last edited:

1st public UFO hearing in over 50 years​

where multiple pilots and other Navy crew members reported white “tic-tac-shaped” objects. The objects could easily outpace their F-18 fighter jets and drop from about 80,000 feet to 20,000 feet and then to sea level in only a couple of seconds.
Based on the transcribe that's a miss quote from the Congress briefing https://picdataset.com/ai-news/full...-hearing-on-unidentified-anomalous-phenomena/

"the controller told us that these objects, had been observed for over two weeks coming down from over eighty thousand feet. Rapidly descending to twenty thousand feet, hanging out for hours and then going straight back up for those that don’t realize above eighty thousand feet is space. We arrived at the location at approximately twenty thousand feet in a controller called merge plot, which means that our radar blip was now in the same resolution cell as the contact. As we looked around, we noticed that we saw some whitewater off our right side. It’s important to note that the weather on this day was as close to the perfect as you could ask for off the coast San Diego, clear skies, light winds, calm seas, no white caps from waves. So the white water stood out in a large blue ocean."

Could it have come from someplace else?

EDIT: I also think the direct question on speed and the asnwer is pretty clear cut.

EDIT2: Jared Moskowitz: let’s talk about the laws of physics for a second. Mister Graves, and and commander favor, I heard you talk about speed.

One cannot get more clear then that.

Last edited:
Based on the transcribe that's a miss quote from the Congress briefing https://picdataset.com/ai-news/full...-hearing-on-unidentified-anomalous-phenomena/

"the controller told us that these objects, had been observed for over two weeks coming down from over eighty thousand feet. Rapidly descending to twenty thousand feet, hanging out for hours and then going straight back up for those that don’t realize above eighty thousand feet is space. We arrived at the location at approximately twenty thousand feet in a controller called merge plot, which means that our radar blip was now in the same resolution cell as the contact. As we looked around, we noticed that we saw some whitewater off our right side. It’s important to note that the weather on this day was as close to the perfect as you could ask for off the coast San Diego, clear skies, light winds, calm seas, no white caps from waves. So the white water stood out in a large blue ocean."

Could it have come from someplace else?

EDIT: I also think the direct question on speed and the asnwer is pretty clear cut.

EDIT2: Jared Moskowitz: let’s talk about the laws of physics for a second. Mister Graves, and and commander favor, I heard you talk about speed.

One cannot get more clear then that.

The radar was showing anomalies so no calculated speeds or altitudes can be taken. No craft was at 80,000 or 20,000ft. Nothing vanished and appeared 60 miles away either.

The radar was showing anomalies so no calculated speeds or altitudes can be taken. No craft was at 80,000 or 20,000ft. Nothing vanished and appeared 60 miles away either.
There you go again making up more imaginary facts and statements that are detached from reality. Is this like the super secrete hidden deal that only you discovered and know about between Matt Gaetz with David Grusch. But you cannot tell us what the deal is you discovered as you want us to blindly believe your conspiracy theory. Same for that they created UFOs to reduce financial overhead despite the fact the UAP departments have massively increased financial overhead.

As far as I can tell you are a conspiracy theorist who doesn't live in reality or real world facts and loves to make fake statements like Mach 70 and other impossible thing that never happened apart from in your imagination.

Last edited:
There you go again making up more imaginary facts and statements that are detached from reality. Is this like the super secrete hidden deal that only you discovered and know about between Matt Gaetz with David Grusch. But you cannot tell us what the deal is you discovered as so have to blindly believe your conspiracy theory. Same for that they created UFOs to reduce financial overhead despite the fact the UAP departments have massively increased financial overhead.

As far as I can tell you are a conspiracy theorist who doesn't live in reality or real world facts and loves to make fake statements like Mach 70 and other impossible thing that never happened apart from in your imagination.

I can understand government offices palming off these types of people to congress. Why spend time and money out of your own budget investigating nonsensical claims when you can let congress use their time and money.

Last edited:
Making the assumption the life form is carbon based. I've been taught not to jump to conclusions.
Its not an assumption or jumping to conclusions as its a scientific fact those bodies are carbon based. Do you even know what your point is or are you just posting random nonsense or are you generally that confused? Do you now understand why we would carbon test a life form?

Its not an assumption or jumping to conclusions as its a scientific fact those bodies are carbon based. Do you even know what your point is or are you just posting random nonsense or are you generally that confused? Do you now understand why we would carbon test a life form?
Well if the aliens were made of silicon it would be waste of time doing carbon dating, so I assume they first tested a bit of them first, fired some lasers at it and tested to see what came from the spectroscopy. Carbon confirmed? Then test for carbon half life. Assuming the aliens aren't swimming in radiation, maybe they eat uranium? If so that would give false readings in the carbon dating test.

Well if the aliens were made of silicon it would be waste of time doing carbon dating, so I assume they first tested a bit of them first, fired some lasers at it and tested to see what came from the spectroscopy. Carbon confirmed? Then test for carbon half life. Assuming the aliens aren't swimming in radiation, maybe they eat uranium? If so that would give false readings in the carbon dating test.
But the bodies are not made of silicon they are made of carbon because they are human bodies made up of (mostly) human bones. Its clear from your last batch of posts you believe in aliens and want to disagree with the evidence they are human. But there is no valid evidence they are Aliens as they are not. 100% human (excluding the animal bits mixed in). I know you don't like the scientific data showing they are human as you have been questioning how valid that data is for days.

But the bodies are not made of silicon they are made of carbon because they are human bodies made up of (mostly) human bones. Its clear from your last batch of posts you believe in aliens and want to disagree with the evidence they are human. But there is no valid evidence they are Aliens as they are not. 100% human (excluding the animal bits mixed in). I know you don't like the scientific data showing they are human as you have been questioning how valid that data is for days.
That doesn't make any sense, why would they display (mostly) human bones at a UAP meeting?

That doesn't make any sense, why would they display (mostly) human bones at a UAP meeting?
Isn't the guy (Maussan) who was talking about Aliens known to be a big fraud with a history of fraud? The Scientists on the other hand never once mentioned aliens and the scientific data never once mentioned aliens that I have seen. That's because they are human remains (mixed in with a few animal parts). In fact Peru has just launched a criminal probe into Maussan and how the remains left the country. Its early days but it almost looks like Maussan illegally stole the bodies from Peru. Peruvian officials are asking how the bodies left the country and came into Maussan's possession and at the same time are insisting they are Earthly remains not Alien.

My issue with those 2 aliens that looked like a GSCE Art project were firstly, they looked like a GSCE Art project and secondly when I saw footage of the claimed aliens and then footage of the claimed evidence they didn't add up. The scans of the material didn't fit the data, I could tell that on first glance.

I'm not sure we should seek out information about crashed aliens, they suck at what they do, I'm only interested in the aliens that can keep their spacecraft in the err space/air without crashing.

Well the first point as Pottsey detailed is that they're not Aliens, they are human so I don't know why you're going down the Alien route?.

I'm not saying it's aliens but the it's-aliens-crowd are.

I'm not saying it's aliens but the it's-aliens-crowd are.

I prefer Pottsey's experts.

Mexico 'alien bodies': Those viral artefacts get lab tests​

Mexico 'alien bodies': Those viral artefacts get lab tests

Self-proclaimed UFO expert, Jaime Maussan, brought two artefacts to a congressional hearing in Mexico last week as evidence of ancient "non-human" life.
His presentation went viral, with some calling the bodies "aliens"- but his sensational claim has been widely debunked by scientists.
Nevertheless, Mr Maussan said the items had been discovered in Peru in 2017 and were 1,800 years old.
Nasa scientist Dr David Spergel responded to the news last week, questioning why the men did not make their data samples public.
Jose de Jesus Zalce Benitez, introduced as a military doctor at the congress, has worked with Mr Maussan for years and carried out lab tests on the so-called bodies. He said scans and x-rays showed they were not manipulated and "belong to a single skeleton that has not been joined to other pieces".
But, a previous purported "discovery" by Mr Maussan and Mr Benitez was debunked and shown to be two human mummies manipulated to appear alien.

It's a bit mental that it's even a BBC article

Back
Top Bottom