Pentagon releases UFO footage

It looks like the first-hand whistle blowers have convince the highest level of Congress UFO/UAP's are credible and need looking into. Also in recent news Japan had there government UFO briefing a few weeks ago to join Mexico, Brazil and all the others.

"We've also been notified by multiple credible sources that information on UAPs has also been withheld from Congress, which if true is a violation of the laws requiring full notification to the legislative branch, especially as it relates to the four congressional leaders, the defense committees, and the intelligence committees."

It looks like the UAP/UFO amendment is being signed into law and the official hunt is on.

I wonder how old we’ll be when we find out anything interesting.

I found the Mexican alien from Beadles About, quite interesting to be fair.

It had wrapped up balls of cocaine inside it, strange implants, and even random animal bones taped together inside it.

It even looked like ET himself.

How you can’t find that interesting, I’ll never know.

Last edited:
I'm sorry guys but when something is coming from Teh Government you shouldn't trust it. Why o why, all of a sudden is the Government telling us there is some secret cover up, how does alien life get all the way here passes NASA and all thier space monitoring programs and magically crash lands near enough a US Airspace that they can retrieve it from? And why are there no photos or videos apart from ones recorded at 320x280 resolution or something??

Maybe they will soon stage an Alien invasion that'll become our next pandemic. Don't use the internet, Stay Home, Report UAPs and Save Lives.

I do believe there is possibly life out there just not falling directly into the hands of the US government.

And why does the Mexican alien guy look more human than a chimp looks human? And we share 96% DNA.

I'm sorry guys but when something is coming from Teh Government you shouldn't trust it. Why o why, all of a sudden is the Government telling us there is some secret cover up, how does alien life get all the way here passes NASA and all thier space monitoring programs and magically crash lands near enough a US Airspace that they can retrieve it from? And why are there no photos or videos apart from ones recorded at 320x280 resolution or something??

Maybe they will soon stage an Alien invasion that'll become our next pandemic. Don't use the internet, Stay Home, Report UAPs and Save Lives.

I do believe there is possibly life out there just not falling directly into the hands of the US government.

And why does the Mexican alien guy look more human than a chimp looks human? And we share 96% DNA.
A) The government is not telling us anything. The secrete at the time UFO/UAP search and recovery departments got found out and reviled to be real by investigative journalists following the money trails and evidence and 100% proved the departments are real. After this led onto the first hand whistle-blowers who worked directly on the secrete programs along with the military personal who are breaking rank being the ones telling us.
B) The first reported recoveries are not in USA Airspace it was in places like Italy. Along with the major events in Belgium and Brazil hardly USA airspace.
C) When the early recoveries are claimed to have happened 320x280 would have been extremely high resolution for the time. One could argue the modem photos of the claimed bodies found in the underground Citadel along with full 3D Cat scans and DNA test are ultra high resolution.
D) Your a conspiracy theorist who has already said we cannot trust the government. NASA is part of the government and following government guidance. Which according to you we cannot trust. So why would they tell us the truth?
E) The larger Mexican Alien guys are actually from Peru and have human DNA mixed into the test results hence why they look human. In fact all the Mexican "Alien" bodies are from Peru and from what I can tell are not modern fakes but real 1000+ year old bodies/body parts from the underground Citadel in Peru.

Most important of all. The Covid Deniers are just willing or unwilling Disinformation Agents doing the governments work for them. Covid Deniers are just there to distract us from the truth.

This is an interesting one that just popped up in my feeds. Reports are claiming.

Recorded on a military platform over a sensitive facility and confirmed from ground personal over Iraq in 2018. Reported as invisible on night version but shows in thermal, jammed optics and direct target locks on it, stayed underwater for 17min then resurfaced and shot up. Corroborated by direct eyewitnesses.

Meant to be more footage of it from the military that has not been released yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQN04ebUXbw some people call them "chandelier" UFO's others Jellyfish.

Last edited:
Nothing of note. Old snot on the window. You're not going to see that if you look out another window or use thermal. The other video there that actually has three dimensions will be a cluster of bug shaped balloons with legs.

Nothing of note. Old snot on the window. You're not going to see that if you look out another window or use thermal. The other video there that actually has three dimensions will be a cluster of bug shaped balloons with legs.
You can see it move independently from the camera with vertical and horizontal movement and in the 2nd half they zoom in on it from a distance away both elements meaning its a real three dimensional object not snot on a window. If the reports are true it resisted target lock and set the region into lockdown. I wonder if episodes 2 and 3 might give out more footage. They say there is more footage including it entering and leaving water.

Last edited:
You can see it move independently from the camera with vertical and horizontal movement and in the 2nd half they zoom in on it from a distance away both elements meaning its a real three dimensional object not snot on a window. If the reports are true it resisted target lock and set the region into lockdown. I wonder if episodes 2 and 3 might give out more footage. They say there is more footage including it entering and leaving water.
If the object didn't exist then it wouldn't be possible to lock on to it. That's just another explanation.

Apologies, I misread (and definitely have no intention of watching these videos with the audio on) the fact that it was 'detected' via IR thermal not nightvision. So now I'm more interested in the hot shadows they've picked up in the background.

And
...move independently from the camera with vertical and horizontal movement...
corroborates my eye-witnessing a video showing something moving in two dimensions, not three. And the second video is so low res and far away to show anything that would help anyone, if it's even related.

This is an interesting one that just popped up in my feeds. Reports are claiming.

Recorded on a military platform over a sensitive facility and confirmed from ground personal over Iraq in 2018. Reported as invisible on night version but shows in thermal, jammed optics and direct target locks on it, stayed underwater for 17min then resurfaced and shot up. Corroborated by direct eyewitnesses.

Meant to be more footage of it from the military that has not been released yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQN04ebUXbw some people call them "chandelier" UFO's others Jellyfish.

Planet earth has gotten so good at recording videos of flying saucers, the aliens have had to up their game - by designing their flying saucers to now look like flying semen stains, to fool us.

I'm proper convinced by that video, compelling footage - 100%.

Back
Top Bottom