Pentagon releases UFO footage

Last edited:
This week's Why Files is on point with this discussion, Grusche and others repeat time and time again about NHI specifically, NHI doesn't mean alien from outer space, it means something of this planet, just not human. AJ on WF alludes to this being likely AI, and given our adoption at a really early stage of AI and all projections to our tech evolution into an AI civilisation, this tracks quite well.

I'm not saying any of this is proof that a civilisation existed before humans did and created these things to then delve deep under the sea floor where this AI creation now resides doing re-con missions of its own accord etc, but the thought of it is fascinating, and the prospect of it being real isn't really sci-fi any more given the stuff we are discovering every year now thanks to new technologies, which is all thanks to advances in AI.... See where this is going?

Personally I think it's clear there's a bigger picture here, and whether we believe or not in what's happening, the discussion is fun for sure. I think that these things do exist, but many are hoaxes whilst others are disinformation projects to divert attention. AJ in the video mentions that both democrats and republicans signed the final bill and amendments, meaning the likes of Tim Burchett etc get told diddly squat, the same as the US population because the higher ups can blanket apply the "national security" clause to anything much easier now.

I think the deep down picture here is that these things are AI controlled, they've been a part of our planet for thousands, if not longer, years. We simply were given the opportunity to evolve and these things have been recording our evolution all this time. The purpose is a mystery, maybe to one day in the long future share our actual history with us when humans are sufficiently advanced enough that conflicts and things are a part of history and there's global unity of some sort. That would be the logical way, the way an AI would exactly behave because it knows that biological intelligence can eventually get there, after all someone created said AI long ago...

Also the video references Christopher Columbus' journal where he writes that they saw lights under the sea for prolonged periods of time. This was really interesting because during his time there would be nothing mad made that could operate with lights under the sea, and to human knowledge, there aren't any bioluminescent animals of that sort either living in the sea close to the surface.His journal in its original format has long gone, but a copy was made, and then when that was lost, was abstracted.

It can be read about here:

The extract mentions the glimmer of light like that of a wax candle (also referenced here). A mirage of the sea perhaps? Maybe.... Or maybe not.

I also think within the next 10 years, by the time 2035 comes around anyway, we will have figured a lot of this out and some new revaluations about our existence will be known, we'll also have detected evidence of "life" on another moon or planet in our own solar system after NASA probes confirm the findings, and this year alone the K2-18b exoplanet research currently under further/peer review will confirm the findings.

The abundance of methane and carbon dioxide, and shortage of ammonia, support the hypothesis that there may be an ocean underneath a hydrogen-rich atmosphere on K2-18 b. These initial Webb observations also provided a possible detection of a molecule called dimethyl sulphide (DMS). On Earth, this is only produced by life. The bulk of the DMS in Earth’s atmosphere is emitted from phytoplankton in marine environments.

The inference of DMS is less robust and requires further validation. “Upcoming Webb observations should be able to confirm if DMS is indeed present in the atmosphere of K2-18 b at significant levels,” explained Madhusudhan.

The clip you posted to me looks like a balloon but the reactions from the people seem genuine and don't match a person seeing a balloon.
I haven't seen the clip yet but if I was based in a barracks in the middle of Iraq with the track record of improvised explosive device (IED) I would also runaway from general common sense until it can be confirmed it isn't an IED. I might even have had training on such things on what to look out for.

The other thing mentioned on Metabunk is Iraq has many celebrations that involve balloons. Some examples of balloon with a very similar shape in their thread.

Last edited:
This is far better than the stabilised clip I saw previously, thanks.

If it's just a drone I have zero interest in any part of it personally. And yes, search for words like 'IR disruptive paint' and you'll get stuff to dull your heat/IR signature.

Just remember that Pottsey isn't in to Aliens and spaceships, he's into UAPs that may be technology from other countries or our own.

The classified SCIF was today to go over the evidence provided by Grusch and the other whistle-blowers. Being classified not much publicly came out of it. The reactions and comments though from the members is rather unexpected.

“Tim Burchett: "I think everybody left there thinking and knowing that Grusch is legit"
Robert Garcia appears to be shaken by whatever was discussed and said there was substantial info shared with the committee.
Moskowitz said this verified a lot the claims made about UAP’s.
Moskowitz also said "Based on what we heard many of Grusch claims have merit!"

I am not sure what to make of all this. Trying to find the audio source so I can get more context.

It sounds like they looked into Grusch claims, look at the classified evidence and said much of it is valid and real?

Found one video. Very clearly says not a fringe topic, a serious national security topic and the way he says not a joke after coming out of the classified SCIF is starting to make me think.

https://twitter.com/JCliff_Scoops/status/1745871810443280719?s=20

He seems anxious or shaken to me like someone who just received information they are still processing. Starting to change my mind on this, not sure we should be joking or making fun of people anymore. Something is going off and its hard to argue against Grusch being the real deal now.

Last edited:
Found one video. Very clearly says not a fringe topic, a serious national security topic and the way he says not a joke after coming out of the classified SCIF is starting to make me think.

https://twitter.com/JCliff_Scoops/status/1745871810443280719?s=20

He seems anxious or shaken to me like someone who just received information they are still processing. Starting to change my mind on this, not sure we should be joking or making fun of people anymore. Something is going off and its hard to argue against Grusch being the real deal now.
He's not wearing a tie so I'm still on the fence.

Last edited:
He's not wearing a tie so I'm still on the fence.

Please tell me you don't think that's just some random reporter and your dismissing him because you think its a reporter who is not wearing a tie!!!! Are you trying to say that's a reporter for Newsnation? Why did you post the video of Newsnation?

Please tell me you don't think that's just some random reporter and your dismissing him because you think its a reporter who is not wearing a tie!!!! Are you trying to say that's a reporter for Newsnation? Why did you post the video of Newsnation?
You analysed the mans demeanour as important I analysed his tie wearing or lack thereof as important.

That post was of Jordan Clifford who seems to work for NewsNation. That's the 'news media outlet' that seem to be the only one reporting about this. None of the other news agencies are really following it that much. Make of that what you will.

I just follow the facts, like video evidence, everything else is just noise.

You analysed the mans demeanour as important I analysed his tie wearing or lack thereof as important.

That post was of Jordan Clifford who seems to work for NewsNation. That's the 'news media outlet' that seem to be the only one reporting about this. None of the other news agencies are really following it that much. Make of that what you will.

I just follow the facts, like video evidence, everything else is just noise.
You don’t come across to me as following the facts. You sound like your dismissing what official Congress Representative Robert Garcia is saying who was directly inside the classified SCIF with direct access to the classified information. All because he isn’t wearing a tie. The news outlet NewNation is completely irrelevant in this context.
What about Moskowitz who said the classified information verified a lot the claims? What about “Tim Burchett: "I think everybody left there thinking and knowing that Grusch is legit". None of it counts because of a tie?

You are just going dismiss it all because you don't like News Nation who are one of a number of news channels standing outside and asking questions of the members as they come out of the investigative briefing? Somethings I find your stances Utterly Bizarre. They have confirmed Grusch is real but you don't seem to see it as valid because of what they are wearing and because of one news channel seems to be the short of it.

I'm not denying Grusch's existence.

Stand down. You focus on the things you find important and I will do the same. Maybe we'll meet in the middle :)
I don't mean his existence, I mean that his official whistle-blower claims are real and backed up by real evidence which you come across as not believing for some strange reason to do with someone not wearing a tie.

Its very hard to meet in the middle when you are jumping around and I don't understand your viewpoint. One minuet you are talking about Silicon based radiation eating or was it swimming Aliens and the next minuet you seem to be talking about we cannot trust official representatives who have seen the classified evidence about illegal Special Access Projects and money being diverted into illegal R&D projects that are overclassified and being hidden from Congress because they are not wearing a tie and you don't like the news channel. I just don't understand your thought process. You seem to be seeing completely different things to what I am seeing.

We're seeing the same information and have different interpretations. I think that's the point I'm making. I think I'm very profound.
From where I am sitting you seem to have misunderstood what is happening and you don't seem to understand what they are talking about. I don't understand your interpretations about aliens and everything else. Profound is not the words I would use to describe your viewpoint. Grusch's official claims are not about Aliens and that meeting was not about Aliens. Yet you come across as thinking that's what this is all about, which is not profound but rather incorrect. Its nothing to do with Aliens or extra-terrestrials.

Cool,

So we get to see some of that real and backed up evidence then?
At the moment no as its classified but that doesn't change the fact the whistle-blowers complaint with evidence has been verified and confirmed as legit and with merit by government officials as well as the Intelligence Inspector General who had access to the evidence via the classified SCIF meeting. Which goes to show you how delusional your previous conspiracy was that Grush had no evidence and it was all a scam to make money. You can no longer pretend Grusch is some sort of scam artist making BS up to make money without evidence, to sell crypto coins or what ever you latest crazy conspiracy theory nonsense is. Well you can still pretend but that's just being delusional at this point.

The evidence has been handed over and verified as confirmed by the briefing yesterday. We had what was it 5 or 6 people come out the classified SCIF meeting and give statements to the press.

Back
Top Bottom