Pentagon releases UFO footage

I think he said something about interdimensional beings, so something. Although maybe he'd just seen Crystal Skull the night before.

No he didn't in his complaint or at the Congress briefing. We have been over this before. The talk was about a theoretical framework to do with the holographic principle. Not Aliens. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle Do you remember last time we talked about this and I pointed out Grush has a a degree in physics and was taking from a Physicist point of view at the hearing in response to a question asked.

When asked if that was what was happening and is there any documentation about interdimensional David was very clear in saying no it was only a theoretical framework discussion. I think its you who has been watching too much Crystal Skull. You are yet again trying to inset Aliens all over the place when it has nothing to do with Aliens.
Direct quote from the hearing.

“Eric Burlison: But you have not seen any documentation that that’s what’s occurring.
David Grusch: Only a theoretical framework discussion.“

You say your have profound understanding but I think you are Alien obsessed and are inserting made up alien refences to content that has nothing to do with Aliens.

The first thing Luna said to the press when she came out the SCIF meeting yesterday was “‘interdimensional’ UAP “I think it's incredibly important to listen to the specific words, Grusch never said extraterrestrial or alien, he said interdimensional”

Interdimensional in reference to the Holographic principle a property of string theory.

I think you are Alien obsessed and are inserting made up alien refences to content that has nothing to do with Aliens.

On that TMZ two parter he is asked directly by the committee and says that non human biologics (or similar words) have been recovered.
Now that could mean cats, dogs and elephants but I don't think so.

It's a 3 parter, I missed one.

Last edited:
On that TMZ two parter he is asked directly by the committee and says that non human biologics (or similar words) have been recovered.
Now that could mean cats, dogs and elephants but I don't think so.

It's a 3 parter, I missed one.
For me a monkey used as a test pilot to measure the stress on the pilot in a prototype military craft that went wrong and crashed would be classed a none human biologics recovered in the wreckage.

Looking at the quote it could be taken either way.

David Grusch: As I’ve stated publicly already in my News Nation interview, Biologics came with some of these recoveries. Yeah.
Nancy Mace: Were they, I guess, human or non human biologics?
David Grusch: Non human, and that was the assessment of people, with direct knowledge on the program I talked to that are currently still on the program.
Nancy Mace: And was this documentary evidence’s video, photos, eyewitness? Like, how would that be determined?
David Grusch: The specific documentation I would have to talk to you in a skiff about.

I am open to the possibility he might be saying something else but I don't think its clear he is talking about none Earth based Biologics. Its not clear cut which he means so I might be wrong in this case.

For me a monkey used as a test pilot to measure the stress on the pilot in a prototype military craft that went wrong and crashed would be classed a none human biologics recovered in the wreckage.

Looking at the quote it could be taken either way.

David Grusch: As I’ve stated publicly already in my News Nation interview, Biologics came with some of these recoveries. Yeah.
Nancy Mace: Were they, I guess, human or non human biologics?
David Grusch: Non human, and that was the assessment of people, with direct knowledge on the program I talked to that are currently still on the program.
Nancy Mace: And was this documentary evidence’s video, photos, eyewitness? Like, how would that be determined?
David Grusch: The specific documentation I would have to talk to you in a skiff about.

I am open to the possibility he might be saying something else but I don't think its clear he is talking about none Earth based Biologics. Its not clear cut which he means so I might be wrong in this case.

Watch the bloke in my video ask him about Spacecraft and Alien bodies at 26 seconds, Grusch just says he'll have to talk to him behind closed doors.
That sounds like a big 'YES' to me otherwise he'd just say they aren't Aliens or Spacecraft.

We don’t. We get the words of a man with a history of mental problems making secondhand claims of aliens and wild criminal allegations.
You seem to be out of touch with latest developments. Are you aware of the The UAP Disclosure Act of 2023 that passed and was authorised into law?

After the latest SKIF you mean the words from multiple man and woman with no history of mental problems. As for Grusch his PDST was treated and fixed and shouldn't be hold against him. He passed all stability and mental health checks required for his extremely high clearance level and he maintains that clearance level today passing all annual checks. He was also upgraded to first-hand after the The UAP Disclosure Act of 2023 made certain things now legal. Some of his knowledge and information was second-hand but when the new UAP law was passed just recently it was revealed he was directly read into the programs with direct access to some of the programs and he worked directly in the UAP taskforce as a high ranking officer. So he has some first-hand knowledge with the clearance level to go with it.

Yesterday SKIF was to go over all that and it was confirmed he is both legit and claims have merit. They verified a lot the claims made about UAP with substantial info shared with the committee.

The wild criminal allegations are looking to be true. The Pentagon audit confirmed the missing money is real. The committee from yesterday made a lot of comments that disagree with your statements.

You seem to be out of touch with latest developments. Are you aware of the The UAP Disclosure Act of 2023 that passed and was authorised into law?

After the latest SKIF you mean the words from multiple man and woman with no history of mental problems. As for Grusch his PDST was treated and fixed and shouldn't be hold against him. He passed all stability and mental health checks required for his extremely high clearance level and he maintains that clearance level today passing all annual checks. He was also upgraded to first-hand after the The UAP Disclosure Act of 2023 made certain things now legal. Some of his knowledge and information was second-hand but when the new UAP law was passed just recently it was revealed he was directly read into the programs with direct access to some of the programs and he worked directly in the UAP taskforce as a high ranking officer. So he has some first-hand knowledge with the clearance level to go with it.

Yesterday SKIF was to go over all that and it was confirmed he is both legit and claims have merit. They verified a lot the claims made about UAP with substantial info shared with the committee.

The wild criminal allegations are looking to be true. The Pentagon audit confirmed the missing money is real. The committee from yesterday made a lot of comments that disagree with your statements.

Any actual evidence of these claims?

I’m aware aliens are not visiting Earth and people make outlandish claims back with zero evidence.

Any actual evidence of these claims?

I’m aware aliens are not visiting Earth and people make outlandish claims back with zero evidence.
According to multiple members of the classified SKIF committee who each made individual statements to the press yesterday after direct access to evidence. Yes there was substantial information shared. Lots of the claims made about UAPs where validated and everybody left knowing Grusch was legit and his official claims had merit. There was a clear statement of not a fringe topic, a serious national security topic and not a joke a very serious matter.

@Pottsey, have you watched all my video, it's only 50 seconds?
Yes I did. I think David Grusch is a very intelligent person and is being very careful with his wording often at times being purposely ambiguous. When it comes to none official interviews he seems to be more cautious in what he says and how he speaks over press interviews.

According to multiple members of the classified SKIF committee who each made individual statements to the press yesterday after direct access to evidence. Yes there was substantial information shared. Lots of the claims made about UAPs where validated and everybody left knowing Grusch was legit and his official claims had merit. There was a clear statement of not a fringe topic, a serious national security topic and not a joke a very serious matter.

It’s nice the SKIF people have the ability to talk. Any evidence of the insane claims, anything, at all?

It’s nice the SKIF people have the ability to talk. Any evidence of the insane claims, anything, at all?
I just explained the evidence was hold in a SKIF yesterday 12th, do you know what a SKIF is? The Intelligence Inspector General hold a SKIF with the Office of House Security and multiple members of Congress. Most of them then made statements to the press after. Go watch it your self. Its clear they said its not a joke, verified a lot the claims made about UAP with substantial info shared with the committee. Grusch was legit and his official claims had merit. Many of the claims and evidence handed over turned out to be real and verified. Every single member came out the SKIF saying its real and while they didn't get every answer they wanted they gained a lot. They had bipartisan agreement.

Are you trying to say every single member of the committee many of which are on complete opposite sides from a democracy party point a view are somehow working together and lying about what happened? There statements are very clear and based on having direct access to evidence. Yet you still deny what they said? They verified Grusch was legit and had merit.

Last edited:
I just explained the evidence was hold in a SKIF yesterday 12th, do you know what a SKIF is? The Intelligence Inspector General hold a SKIF with the Office of House Security and multiple members of Congress. Most of them then made statements to the press after. Go watch it your self. Its clear they said its not a joke, verified a lot the claims made about UAP with substantial info shared with the committee. Grusch was legit and his official claims had merit. The evidence handed over turned out to be real and verify. Every single member came out the SKIF saying its real and while they didn't get every answer they wanted they gained a lot. They had bipartisan agreement.

Are you trying to say every single member of the committee many of each are on complete opposite sides from a democracy party point a view are somehow working together and lying about what happened? There statements are very clear and based on having direct access to evidence.

Any evidence at all? An alien arm, a computer from a recovered craft. Any actual evidence supporting the claims? Something more than a very questionable story from very questionable people.

Any evidence at all? An alien arm, a computer from a recovered craft. Any actual evidence supporting the claims? Something more than a very questionable story from very questionable people.
What problem are you having understanding the evidence was hold in a SKIF and viewed by the Intelligence Inspector General, Office of House Security and multiple members of Congress who all then went on to make statements after directly viewing evidence. They had full bipartisan agreement. Do you not believe them and what they are saying? According to the committee many of Grusch claims are verified and real after they looked directly at evidence. You seem to be struggling to process that for some reason.

How can you call these people questionable? The only people who think they are questionable are the delusional conspiracy theorists. Did you even look at the people involved like the Office of House Security and Intelligence Inspector General how are those people questionable?

How can you call these people questionable? The only people who think they are questionable are the delusional conspiracy theorists. Did you even look at the people involved like the Office of House Security and Intelligence Inspector General how are those people questionable?

I think you're totally lost.

In my opinion - you've bought into this whole narrative so strongly, with so much faith - that you've gone beyond the point of no return.

To go this hard at it, page after page - month after month, the same old BS over and over again, responding to almost all other posters with the same "you're deluded" or "you don't get it" some other baloney, when you yourself have the sum total of bugger all squared, to show for it.

What problem are you having understanding the evidence was hold in a SKIF and viewed by the Intelligence Inspector General, Office of House Security and multiple members of Congress who all then went on to make statements after directly viewing evidence. They had full bipartisan agreement. Do you not believe them and what they are saying? According to the committee many of Grusch claims are verified and real after they looked directly at evidence. You seem to be struggling to process that for some reason.

Sigh, we’ve been over this how many times now… Grursh claimed to have evidence, so far nothing has been produced past words.

Back
Top Bottom