Pentagon releases UFO footage

Why isn't everything else BS is a good question. If it was anyone else like say Mick West made the same claims I would say that's fair and say its all BS. But in this case we have gone beyond that.

Mick West is simply questioning and doubting the claims, by proposing a simpler more down to earth explanation that makes more sense.

Too many people have confirmed the rest for it to likely be BS. He boss backed him up. The entire SKIF committee reviewed the evidence said it was much of it has merit and is verified.

Backed what up though?

Each time - it goes like this:

Q - What has been backed up?

A- So many things have been verified, all of the things, and are 100% correct and cannot be lies.

Follow up Q - Ok, who has verified these things, and what has been verified?

Follow up A- Everyone, the most highest and mightiest amazing super people, God, Jesus the Virgin Mary, Power Rangers and Thundercats have all verified that it's 100% totally legitimate and can't be questioned, even HeMan said it was the most correct and cannot be disproven.

Last edited:
well yes actually. we know at least some of his claims have validity - given that those people tasked with scutinising them have said so. unless you don't believe those who have seen the evidence in these meetings.

Pottsey seems to think those specific claims are BS - which is a problem because those claims are what got the whole party started in the first place.
why is it a problem?! for arguments sake, lets say i came across information that pointed towards previously unknown craft but decided to shout loud that it was proof of leprechauns, my daftness doesn't negate what the evidence shows.

well yes actually. we know at least some of his claims have validity - given that those people tasked with scutinising them have said so. unless you don't believe those who have seen the evidence in these meetings.

What claims? We don't even know what the claims are?

With that logic - we can't say anything is valid or not, because we don't know the nature of the claim, and we don't know the nature of the scrutiny, we don't know anything - so the whole thing remains vague, unsubstantiated and unproven.

for arguments sake, lets say i came across information that pointed towards previously unknown craft but decided to shout loud that it was proof of leprechauns, my daftness doesn't negate what the evidence shows.

All that does, is make you an unreliable witness - which is a problem.

Last edited:

why is it a problem?! for arguments sake, lets say i came across information that pointed towards previously unknown craft but decided to shout loud that it was proof of leprechauns, my daftness doesn't negate what the evidence shows.

That’s not what Grusch has said though. Grusch claimed he knows intimate details of top secret programs, agencies and even the people involved. He even claims statements from those working on the program that are willing to come forward. Grusch refused a private sit down with those charged to oversee these types of programs, preferring to drum demand for a congressional hearing for a year or two, while withholding apparent evidence of murders and beatings, at the same as time picking pay checks for interviews...

The interesting aspect is, Congress has made the decision withhold this evidence and must indemnify Grusch from prosecution while also keeping the details of those Grusch claims want to come forward secret. Statements rebutting Grusch’s claims would be a little awkward.

What claims? We don't even know what the claims are?

With that logic - we can't say anything is valid or not, because we don't know the nature of the claim, and we don't know the nature of the scrutiny, we don't know anything - so the whole thing remains vague, unsubstantiated and unproven.

All that does, is make you an unreliable witness - which is a problem.
Yes you do know what the claims are. We have been over this this so many times and I have explained it to you over the past few pages so many times. As for your other post that's just a load of nonsense deflection on your part so I am not going waste time going into detail on it. You asked who looked into his claims. I gave you a detailed valid answer which you didn't like, so you made up some rubbish about amazing super people, God, Jesus the Virgin Mary, Power Rangers and Thundercats. You just don't like the fact that yet again you have been proven wrong and so you have to make up nonsense like you often do.

"In 2019, the UAPTF director tasked me to identify all Special Access Programs & Controlled
Access Programs (SAPs/CAPs) we needed to satisfy our congressionally mandated mission.

At the time, due to my extensive executive-level intelligence support duties, I was cleared to
literally all relevant compartments and in a position of extreme trust in both my military and
civilian capacities.

I was informed, in the course of my official duties, of a multi-decade UAP crash retrieval and
reverse engineering program to which I was denied access to those additional read-on’s.

I made the decision based on the data I collected, to report this information to my superiors and
multiple Inspectors General, and in effect become a whistleblower.

As you know, I have suffered retaliation for my decision. But I am hopeful that my actions will
ultimately lead to a positive outcome of increased transparency. "

The claim being there is an hidden UAP retravel and reverse engineering program. A Special Access Program he should have had access to and was tasked with reviewing. The SAP should have had oversight from Congress but did not. From another statement the SAP appeared to be illegally funded. When the money audit was done it failed with large sums of missing money. Along with retaliation/reprisals both to Grusch and other people involved. First the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community investigation backed up this is real and valid. Then the Committee at the SKIF went over the data and evidence and backed up that its real. Then Karl E. Nell Army Colonel confirmed as well. The process involved interviewing 40+ people in the departments, going over 1+years worth of evidence gathered from an intelligence expert.

Everything points to there being an illegally off the books SAP that is using retaliation and reprisals against people who find out about it and appears to be diverting funds from other projects to it.

Have you got any reason we shouldn't believe Karl E. Nell Army Colonel, the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community investigation or the SKIF Committee investigation? They all say the same thing after an investigation and looking directly at the evidence and speaking to everyone involved. You seem to be saying they are all lying. Why do you think they are lying and not telling eth truth?

That’s not what Grusch has said though. Grusch claimed he knows intimate details of top secret programs, agencies and even the people involved. He even claims statements from those working on the program that are willing to come forward. Grusch refused a private sit down with those charged to oversee these types of programs, preferring to drum demand for a congressional hearing for a year or two, while withholding apparent evidence of murders and beatings, at the same as time picking pay checks for interviews...

The interesting aspect is, Congress has made the decision withhold this evidence and must indemnify Grusch from prosecution while also keeping the details of those Grusch claims want to come forward secret. Statements rebutting Grusch’s claims would be a little awkward.
That is not true .Grush did not refuse to sit down, he handed over evidence which both the SKIF investigation and General of the Intelligence Community investigation both confirmed. Grusch sat down and handed over those top secret programs, agencies and people involved. Those people got interviewed all 40+ of them. The investigation committee looked into the evidence came out the SKIF and said it has merit, much of it is verified and real. Same for the General of the Intelligence Community investigation they confirmed the same much of it has merit and is verified.

https://imguh.com/images/2024/01/13/10000171993ddebe18d1b5b32e.jpg

combined with these comments

“Tim Burchett: "I think everybody left there thinking and knowing that Grusch is legit"
Robert Garcia appears to be shaken by whatever was discussed and said there was substantial info shared with the committee.
Moskowitz said this verified a lot the claims made about UAP’s.
Moskowitz also said "Based on what we heard many of Grusch claims have merit!"

Last edited:
Yes you do know what the claims are.

How do we know that these are the same claims (the reverse engineering of non-human spaceships) being discussed in the meetings behind closed doors?

How can you know that? Were you at those meetings? Have you seen the official transcripts of those meetings, what was discussed and the outcomes?

How do you know?

Last edited:
That is not true .Grush did not refuse to sit down, he handed over evidence which both the SKIF investigation and General of the Intelligence Community investigation both confirmed. Grusch sat down and handed over those top secret programs, agencies and people involved. Those people got interviewed all 40+ of them. The investigation committee looked into the evidence came out the SKIF and said it has merit, much of it is verified and real. Same for the General of the Intelligence Community investigation they confirmed the same much of it has merit and is verified.

https://imguh.com/images/2024/01/13/10000171993ddebe18d1b5b32e.jpg

combined with these comments

“Tim Burchett: "I think everybody left there thinking and knowing that Grusch is legit"
Robert Garcia appears to be shaken by whatever was discussed and said there was substantial info shared with the committee.
Moskowitz said this verified a lot the claims made about UAP’s.
Moskowitz also said "Based on what we heard many of Grusch claims have merit!"

Grusch did refuse, both he and the director said so.

What the SKIF people think is largely irrelevant however, if what was revealed was so disturbing then surely a public enquiry or enforcement agency will get involved.

this is the only sensible, not trying to take the **** post that's appeared in this thread in a while.

On the subject of taking the **** I guess I’m guilty as charged, and I make absolutely no apology.

However, if I’m such a naughty boy for making a bit of fun out of all of this - why do people like Jeremy Corbell, David Grusch, George Knapp - all get a pass?

Because in my mind they’re covertly all taking the absolute **** out of everyone and making lots of money doing it.

Tic-tacs, alien corpses and now flying jellyfish - what a crock.

Last edited:
On the subject of taking the **** I guess I’m guilty as charged, and I make absolutely no apology.

However, if I’m such a naughty boy for making a bit of fun out of all of this - why do people like Jeremy Corbell, David Grusch, George Knapp - all get a pass?

Because in my mind they’re covertly all taking the absolute **** out of everyone and making lots of money doing it.

Tic-tacs, alien corpses and now flying jellyfish - what a crock.
What’s that waffle about?? No one is covertly taking the pee out of anyone. You’ve gone full tinfoil hat.

What’s that waffle about?? No one is covertly taking the pee out of anyone. You’ve gone full tinfoil hat.

I think they are.

This story that David Grusch knows of a secret scheme where the US govt, is recovering crashed alien flying saucers along with their pilots, without providing any evidence, (whilst making a load of money in interviews) - is absolutely taking the ****.

Right there, in the post you quoted, it says ‘for arguments sake’

So I know it’s not what Grusch said. I was simply making a point.

And I was making the point that Grusch claims to understand most, if not all of the details of these programs, leaving little in the way of margin for error.

I think they are.
nope, you've still your tinfoil hat on. maybe you feel like you're covertly having the pee taken out of you but i certainly don't. gruschs fanciful claims are just that, fanciful if not down right nonsense. there does however appear to be at least some information within his little book of secrets that some in the investigating committee believe could be genuine. i'll trust them over your tinfoil hat paranoia. grusch may well be making a whole song and dance to earn a lump of cash but again, as in my example above, that doesn't negate everything he brings forward.

Back
Top Bottom