Pentagon releases UFO footage

alens.jpg

Pretty cool that even to this day the wow signal remains the strongest candidate. Kipping notes the 4 facts about this signal and why it is so compelling.

I make no claims to the veracity but this is an intriguing incident of which I wasn't aware:
Mystery of 'Night of the UFOs' as fighters chased 11,500 mph craft

I make no claims to the veracity but this is an intriguing incident of which I wasn't aware:
Mystery of 'Night of the UFOs' as fighters chased 11,500 mph craft

Let me guess before even reading it, some official explanation says they were chasing Jupiter, or Mars or something along those lines? That is the standard explanation for something like this isnt it?

Let me guess before even reading it, some official explanation says they were chasing Jupiter, or Mars or something along those lines? That is the standard explanation for something like this isnt it?
I wouldn't have thought so since the objects, 21 of them were reportedly spotted by five pilots and independently verified by a couple of hundred troops/cadets and officers on the ground. Whatever they were, it would have been relatively easy to either confirm or rule out your explanation given the circumstances.

The title use of the word"shocking" is a bit dramatic yes, but the rest is fine. Destiny do some great mini documentaries about stuff like this. Essentially it's a rundown of Perseverance from its very first photos sent back to what it's up to in recent times. Nothing about aliens etc but talks about how people online claimed various photos showed aliens when it turned out to be a rock with funky shadow casting from the Sun etc. It's all very insightful.

I think these "UFOs" are bots that monitor our planet for some reason. When you take into consideration the outer regions of the solar system, and how we're essentially not that easy to get into, begs more questions. Truly fascinating.

Back
Top Bottom