Pentagon releases UFO footage

It's quite obvious the pictures are pixelated and low quality, at least have the humility to admit when you're wrong, failing that just stop posting.

It's quite obvious the pictures are pixelated and low quality, at least have the humility to admit when you're wrong, failing that just stop posting.

I never even said they weren't low quality or pixelated so I'm admitting nothing.
I said you can identify a plane taken with a cheap phone.

The poster then said -

Yeah that's pretty decent actually. Certainly better than my attempt. You'd have thought someone would have caught something by now.

NASA have now established a direct department to investigate UFOs - If things were not kicked up a notch already then they certainly are now, plus with the rceent announcement of a second repeating FRB is quite interesting.

I still think it's one of a few things.

1: These signals/FRBs are just Pulsars way out there. Pulsar bursts are repeating, and they can scale an entire galaxy easily as they are among the most energetic events in the known universe so far.
2: These signals are indeed life out there somewhere, but because of the nature of Space and the distances involved, we have received those signals millions/billions of years too late and they are long gone. Remember that we are babies in the galaxy. The Universe is 13+ billion years old with the milky way not far behind, yet our solar system is around 4 billion years old.
3: Earth governments have had black ops projects in the worlds since the 40s creating secret craft that defy physics and it's been a secret ever since only sometimes we get blurry footage to this day...

Ok so 3 is unlikely because lets face it, no government can keep things a secret in the modern age of whistleblowing and leaking and hacking. As proven in recent years.

I believe that there is information that the public have not been told about because they think the public will drop into hysteria or just aren't ready, this much is obvious, and the fact that NASA have now directly gone ahead and set up a team to investigate this is telling. Also that NASA and SpaceX live streams have often previously been cut whenever something weird starts to show up in the background of live space feeds.

"I want to believe".

The universe is still in its infancy. Who knows, maybe we're one of the first intelligent (debatable) planets.

We know for a fact the universe contains life. We're it. No reason for us to be the only ones. Unfortunately the chances of two planets containing intelligent life at the same time, and both being advanced enough to make contact is extremely slim (but not nil)

Am I involved in an argument I know nothing about lol

You sure have :)
I showed you a poor smartphone capture of some planes, you said "Oh yeah that's not bad" or words to that effect and then somebody starts going on about pixels when all I said was here's a photo of some planes you can identify as planes :)
That person then keeps going on and on about pixels and something I never claimed, I just said "You can see de planes boss".

I mean fair enough if my wife had captured that video and there were no wings and tail I'd be going "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dey not planes boss".

Back
Top Bottom