Pentagon releases UFO footage

And Fravor and co? Well the moment the argument is "I'm an expert trained in these things" you've lost me..

That whole Fravor thing, was just a gigantic investment scam - no different to other scams which have been going, but because it involves "aliens" it caught a lot more attention than some of the other scams out there, especially by the media*.

The thing that I found astonishing, was the amount of people who were arguing that you can't critise what Fravor says or does; because he's a fighter pilot, has the best possible training ergo; he's infallible in every way.

But when you look at the detail, Fravor offers absolutely nothing other than a verbal account - there's just no evidence, verbal accounts of things like this are practically meaningless. What the media did do very well, was continuously conflate Fravors verbal account, alongside the leaked consensually provided Pentagon videos - which had nothing to do with Fravor's encounter, but to a casual reader or listener, it comes across as "Navy fighter pilot has dashcam footage of him chasing UFO" which just is not true.

You combine that alongside Tom Delonge's now defunct "to the stars academy" investment scam vehicle, which they were using to drive the whole thing, along with the frankly disgustingly enormous conflict of interest, (they wanted money to produce UFO documentaries....) the whole thing is frankly embarassing :D

Last edited:
An artefact / insert / bug of a simulation theory universe

Cryptoterestrial - An undiscovered species or intelligence we share the planet with

Interdimensional - Artefact from one of the 26 dimensions of string theory

Extratempestrial - Something from an overlapping time

All more believable than an intelligent Alien who may be living at the same time as us travelling 100 & 1000s of light years away.

That whole Fravor thing, was just a gigantic investment scam - no different to other scams which have been going, but because it involves "aliens" it caught a lot more attention than some of the other scams out there, especially by the media*.

The thing that I found astonishing, was the amount of people who were arguing that you can't critise what Fravor says or does; because he's a fighter pilot, has the best possible training ergo; he's infallible in every way.

But when you look at the detail, Fravor offers absolutely nothing other than a verbal account - there's just no evidence, verbal accounts of things like this are practically meaningless. What the media did do very well, was continuously conflate Fravors verbal account, alongside the leaked consensually provided Pentagon videos - which had nothing to do with Fravor's encounter, but to a casual reader or listener, it comes across as "Navy fighter pilot has dashcam footage of him chasing UFO" which just is not true.

You combine that alongside Tom Delonge's now defunct "to the stars academy" investment scam vehicle, which they were using to drive the whole thing, along with the frankly disgustingly enormous conflict of interest, (they wanted money to produce UFO documentaries....) the whole thing is frankly embarassing :D
If what you say is true, then when is someone going to tell the US Congress / DOD and NASA this? Also Dr Garry Nolan needs to know as he has been studying UFO related injuries since 2011 I guess a complete waste of time then?

If what you say is true, then when is someone going to tell the US Congress / DOD and NASA this?

Nah - I think they're pretty well aware of people like Luis Elizondo and others who are obviously paying people off, to go on cameras and tell porky pies to generate more investment for their scam companies. I don't think the US authorities need any help there, and I doubt they're interested in wasting any time on it.

If what you say is true, then when is someone going to tell the US Congress / DOD and NASA this? Also Dr Garry Nolan needs to know as he has been studying UFO related injuries since 2011 I guess a complete waste of time then?

It's nothing new for people with esteemed backgrounds in science and technology to suddenly become embroiled with flying saucers and other fringe related subjects, the test is basically the same regardless; Where is the evidence that the injuries being studied are likely the result of flying saucers, and can't be more easily explained by more earthly reasons?

Nah - I think they're pretty well aware of people like Luis Elizondo and others who are obviously paying people off, to go on cameras and tell porky pies to generate more investment for their scam companies. I don't think the US authorities need any help there, and I doubt they're interested in wasting any time on it.

It's nothing new for people with esteemed backgrounds in science and technology to suddenly become embroiled with flying saucers and other fringe related subjects, the test is basically the same regardless; Where is the evidence that the injuries being studied are likely the result of flying saucers, and can't be more easily explained by more earthly reasons?

You seem to create arguments that haven't actually been made, where has anyone mentioned "flying saucers"? It's specifically being described as an Unidentified Aerial Phenomena. Why would NASA be tasked with looking into it if it were just a money making scam?

Reactions: B&W
Yep, nobody knows what is happening, this is why there is the secrecy and embarrassment around the subject from governments. The Phenomenon does not appear to be a direct threat so it can be ignored. However, it has damaged personnel and our own technology.
Just no.. There is no secrecy or embarassment, there is just the obviousness that there is no real level of threat and so no resource is dedicated to it, other than administrative.. leading to many obvious things being classed as UAPs. The green triangles is an absolute perfect example.. The media classed it as a threat, clammering to get some statement on why the government was ignoring this threat to the armed forces.. When the triangular iris explanation was shown it really highlights how it's just people with a lack of knowledge/understanding putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5.

Agreed, no public facing scientific attempt has been made. They have disclosed the worst of the evidence so far.
Or, they've disclosed normal evidence that shows the UAP program is largely administrative and the resource/rigour of investigation is entirely commensurate with it's true threat/interest level..
I would urge you to listen to the interview between US Navy Pilot Ryan Graves and Lex Fridman

Lex is on my youtube subscription list, and I've listened to this twice.. I like the account, it's interesting, but he interprets things from a basis of a lack of scientific knowledge and has not directly seen the objects.. I don't disagree with the evidence, he's articulate and professional, but you can see how he brings in Go-Fast etc that he's too slanted towards the popular interpretation.

Fravor is backed up by multiple on record radar personnel such as Kevin Day who tracked the objects over multiple days and told pilots where to go and find it.

Yep I'm not saying its aliens...

No but all options have to be on the table.
Fravor mixes hyperbole with a whole load of interpretation of his own eye witness accounts, but it is done on the back of some data.. I categorise him as a higher level flat earther as we now all know that there are other motivations to his perpetuation of the narrative.

Completely agree, look at Stanton Friedman for example, Nuclear Physicist who was instrumental in publicising the Roswell story. However, in Dr Nolan's case, the CIA came to him directly at Stanford University, he had nothing to do with UFO research before this. Dr Nolan knows the injuries came from UFOs because both the Pentagon and the patients confirmed it.

Completely agree, look at Stanton Friedman for example, Nuclear Physicist who was instrumental in publicising the Roswell story. However, in Dr Nolan's case, the CIA came to him directly at Stanford University, he had nothing to do with UFO research before this. Dr Nolan knows the injuries came from UFOs because both the Pentagon and the patients confirmed it.

Ok so that's an extremely explicit statement, I'm going to assume that there's some actual official evidence to substantiate that claim? And you'll have no problem providing it right?

Ok so that's an extremely explicit statement, I'm going to assume that there's some actual official evidence to substantiate that claim? And you'll have no problem providing it right?
Well in his own words he would only do the work if he got to meet the patients himself because at first he thought it was a joke. I posted an interview with him a couple of pages back.

If you want something signed by the Pentagon then no, you'll have to assume he is lying.

So there's no evidence we can actually see, other than what this guy says then?

I mean, you see the problem right? :)
I completely see the problem, as I have stated a couple of times. Unless you have been privy to the data the topic is somewhat faith based at this point because much of the data recorded on The Phenomenon is classified or people who have seen it are under NDA and cannot speak openly. As you can see in the recent amendment Congress passed in the National Defence Authorization act they are laying the groundwork to allow open conversation on the topic.

Look at what anyone who has seen the data (the head of NASA, President Obama, Stanford professors, members of congress) are saying and everyone claims there is a reality to this. Nobody I am aware of who has seen the data has said there is nothing to it. Of course they could all be wrong, but it seems unlikely at this point if you look closely.

Look at what anyone who has seen the data (the head of NASA, President Obama, Stanford professors, members of congress) are saying and everyone claims there is a reality to this. Nobody I am aware of who has seen the data has said there is nothing to it. Of course they could all be wrong, but it seems unlikely at this point if you look closely.

They probably also believe in God without seeing him.
It's weird how you accept aliens but if these people talked about God you'd call them nutters (that's if you're an atheist)

They probably also believe in God without seeing him.
It's weird how you accept aliens but if these people talked about God you'd call them nutters (that's if you're an atheist)
Where have I said I think it is aliens? Go back and read my previous posts, I'm completely agnostic as to what the phenomenon is.

It was clear from the congress hearing that there is simply no level of interest for the UAPs from the Military. It's as simple as that.. No military would not take it seriously if (behind closed doors) the evidence remotely supported the idea..

The only people that think there is a threat and that it should be real of interest are the media and conspiracy theorists.

I'm actually so extremely disappointed that the only video's released are so laughably poor in every way.. Go Fast - A bird.. Green Triangles - Triangular Iris.. Nimitz - Normal blurred heat signature.. Even with such boring explanations, the 'data' was still valid.. The bird in Go-Fast was an object.. it existed, it was able to be tracked.. Whomever released that footage as proof of physics defying behaviour should be locked up..

I don't like the guy, he can be over dramatic and sometimes takes things out of context, but at least for Go-Fast there are numbers/trig and seem correct to me.. Yet look at the media hysteria around it.. The green triangles is so laughable, look at the hysteria, look at the same muppets peddling it to perpetuate their careers and extend their time in the limelight

I desperately would love us to find a new form of physics, or actual aliens, or proof of other dimensions etc.. But c'mon, watch the debunks..
There was a time I used to watch ancient aliens and really wondered.. but the more incredulous the claim that more I started to question it, and when I researched, found the debunks for it, I was actually quite angry..

I guess being so technical and having to work with a lot of technologies (including quantum physics principles such as atomic absorption) and a lot of clever people it's really made me look at lots of things I never used to understand in a new (more boring) light.. So forgive me if my ignorance is born out of a bit of Dunning Kruger..

Back
Top Bottom