People at the Gym :/

Caporegime
I guess that's annoying as you are transfixed by the balls? Still not mastered the whole 'looking away' thing?

I mean how on earth can that possibly annoy you?!

Walk into changing rooms, man with foot up on side / bench with hair dryer near balls.

Shock to the system, don't want or need to see it. Annoying.

Not hard to comprehend, but hey, go you.

Soldato
I guess that's annoying as you are transfixed by the balls? Still not mastered the whole 'looking away' thing?

I mean how on earth can that possibly annoy you?!

Walk into changing rooms, man with foot up on side / bench with hair dryer near balls.

Shock to the system, don't want or need to see it. Annoying.

Not hard to comprehend, but hey, go you.

I have to agree with Morba here.
I walked in to use the loo 3 days ago and the first thing I see after opening the door is an old bugger standing there like Jon Wayne, powerding his ********....

If he wanted to do that, there are cubicals for changing, showers and the toilets.

Man of Honour
I'm one of those guys that dries his balls with a hair dryer - I also parade around, chest out, head up, swaggering and dangling everywhere. It's such a nice feeling of alpha superiority! ;)

I can't say it bothers me that much tbh - but that's probably owing to going to an all boys school and playing rugby for many years.

Soldato
I'm one of those guys that dries his balls with a hair dryer - I also parade around, chest out, head up, swaggering and dangling everywhere. It's such a nice feeling of alpha superiority! ;)

I can't say it bothers me that much tbh - but that's probably owing to going to an all boys school and playing rugby for many years.

I went to both mixed and all boys and I've never once seen anyone go about like old codgers do in the changing rooms.

I don't know what you guys did in your rugby teams, but at least my geek fiends had the courtesy to never take off clothing when gaming hahaha.

Caporegime
I went to both mixed and all boys and I've never once seen anyone go about like old codgers do in the changing rooms.

I don't know what you guys did in your rugby teams, but at least my geek fiends had the courtesy to never take off clothing when gaming hahaha.

At my prep school we showered communally in the mornings, one big shower room, everyone naked, matrons watching everything! Wouldn't happen today I don't think!

I'd get used to it Morba as you'll be looking down on your very own old man balls in about thirty years!

Freefaller clearly has a big wang, and want everyone to know. :D

Hmm yes I think he wants to convey that, I remember a recent thread where he posted 'I don't need hair ;)' or something :p.

Caporegime

The walking around naked part doesn't bother me. Hell I've shared showers after rugby and football myself. But drying the balls with leg up in the air, just don't need to see it :p

Back
Top Bottom