Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
@LiE What the hell are you drinking? :p

:D

Applied Nutrition BCAA Powder - Branched Chain Amino Acids BCAAs Supplement, Amino Hydrate Intra Workout & Recovery Energy Drink (450g - 32 Servings) (ICY Blue Raz) https://amzn.eu/d/cldk5Ze

Usually I drink while training but sometimes I will have one on rest days to keep me hydrated, I'm terrible for not drinking enough!

Associate
:D

Applied Nutrition BCAA Powder - Branched Chain Amino Acids BCAAs Supplement, Amino Hydrate Intra Workout & Recovery Energy Drink (450g - 32 Servings) (ICY Blue Raz) https://amzn.eu/d/cldk5Ze

Usually I drink while training but sometimes I will have one on rest days to keep me hydrated, I'm terrible for not drinking enough!

Ah of course. Thought you might have been on the Mayhems coolant. :cry:

Man of Honour
@LiE what chair are you rocking now? I recall you selling a leap a while back, can't remember the reason/aftermath. I want to know what dem glutes are touching pls.

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
@LiE what chair are you rocking now? I recall you selling a leap a while back, can't remember the reason/aftermath. I want to know what dem glutes are touching pls.

I managed to get work to buy me one, they supply Orangebox Joy chairs. I like it, less tanky than the Leap with as many adjustments.

Soldato
A GIF is a pic right?

ezgif-4-354ab42040.gif

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Old case looked soo much more pleasing. Why the change?

I'm a fan of the minimalist look and RGB bling isn't for me. A big part of the draw of the Torrent are the 180mm fans and unfortunately they produce a very audible hum/resonance at certain RPMs. As soon as you think about replacing them the case doesn't make a lot of sense. Always been a fan of the clean look of the NZXT cases.

Back
Top Bottom