Pico 4 out soon?

pre orders to uk from EU

Last edited:
Don't know about this.

The display port thing takes away the buy it anyway, but equally off putting is the 2.5/3 hour battery life. Typically on weekends and holidays it's all day with stints of 4 hours in between coffee breaks.

Another headset to throw on the pile makes me weary, but discounted the 128gb is super cheap, and the hardware looks spiffy.

The Neo 3 really did workout for me, no qualms about rocking up with them again.
What headsets do you have on the pile now?

I'm tempted to get this thing just for the sake of it even thou Id like a quest pro more (errr will see once the 11th hits). I just love the idea of the lighter unit and more balanced and pancake lenses - have a feeling the quest pro will be heavier.

I assume you guys heard about the unreal vr injector coming out soon; will be able to make any unreal 4 game vr compatible (will still have to use keyboard and mouse thou); but sounds really cool to me. Cant wait to rock mechwarrior 5 and state of decay 2 in vr.

best way to measure ipd? I have an android and not sure about the apps ...
Going to answer my own question ... tried to find a decent android app - couldnt find one but ...
This one looks pretty accurate and my wife has a iphone so mines 64 well vacillated between 63.4-64.3 so going with 64. Seems accurate when you use it too. The best one I seen. So borrow a friends iphone or what not.

I just love the idea of the lighter unit and more balanced and pancake lenses

That's largely the appeal, on the back of the discounted price. I'm just not sold on the wireless, I've no interest in messing the house wifi system because of the potential hassle it might bring to others. I accept that it won't be good enough for the spilt second sim racing i do, but it would need to be good enough for movies and the other stuff I'm into if a wire isn't an option.

Ohh and Mech Warrior 5, you already can. There's a VR mod that works once you jump in to the cockpit, but you nav the hangar on desktop still. Really neat in VR if you've a HOTAS setup.

Last edited:
That's largely the appeal, on the back of the discounted price. I'm just not sold on the wireless, I've no interest in messing the house wifi system because of the potential hassle it might bring to others. I accept that it won't be good enough for the spilt second sim racing i do, but it would need to be good enough for movies and the other stuff I'm into if a wire isn't an option.

Ohh and Mech Warrior 5, you already can. There's a VR mod that works once you jump in to the cockpit, but you nav the hangar on desktop still. Really neat in VR if you've a HOTAS setup.

there's that new game that's free i posted it a little while ago, is now out, its called Ultramechs

thanks for the link will look, i did read one (from a VR site) i don't have iPhone, but there are other ways, i tried the ruler but because I'm nearly completely blind without my specs on i can not do it correctly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom