Pico 4 out soon?

lol this really doesn't show me anything

pico 4, through the lens

Video is too low res really to be all that useful but one thing that strikes me is how huge the sweet spot seems to be... was very easy for the camera to line up and get a clear view. That's quite promising imo.

Last edited:
I bought a pico neo 3 link but had it refunded after 2 weeks because of dead pixels..i wonder if i will still get 35% discount on my Neo 4 pre-order???
I did receive an email from Systemactive saying the following...

Hello, TREVOR! I hope you are well.

As an owner of the Pioc Neo3 Lift you are entitled to a 35% discount on the next Pico headset to be released.

This is a quick note to let you know that Pico XR are making an exciting New product Announcement on YouTube and TikTok tomorrow Thursday 22nd at 1pm.

You can watch the announcement live on either of these links:

YouTube:PICO XR | Link: https://lnkd.in/eBbH8NMP
TikTok:PICO XR | Channel: https://lnkd.in/eGMVFCe5

Further information to follow after the announcement.

Kind Regards
SystemActive team

sod it

defiantly order the Pico 4 when i get the email on the 4th

Ordered protectors (not prescription) @ £44 delivered from VR optician

knowing me, i wont be keeping this one that long, because XR2 chip still, so not really much of an "upgrade"

still waiting for the Deckard (Valve index 2) that one, i may get and get proper lenses for, time will tell

Don't get your hopes up about the 35% discount if you returned a Pico 3 for a refund.

Systemactive have just emailed me. Oh well.
I won't get it..had an email today saying so.
Asked them about delivery of my Pico 4 pre order and they replied 4th Oct despatch for next day delivery so that's good news.

I do, but there's no comparison to be had. It's extremely unlikely i'll ever use it with anything other than with the display cable plugged in.

I live in a room with a floor space of just under 1.5 meters wide, by about 2.5 long. Wired/Wirless is the same difference with that constraint. With the tech at the current level, why bother with the downsides when there's no need.

It's likely anyhow i'll return to the G2 when i bag a 4090.

Back
Top Bottom