PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Sad times having trouble connecting now like many others.

I did jump in an auto match squad earlier whilst waiting for my usual squad to get on. We managed to grab a chicken dinner and it was me and one other guy the entire game, only had three people to start with anyway and he died almost instantly. Surprised at how decent the in game chat is tbh.

Soldato
got to 3rd last night - was so close

daft question can you join co-op onto a server from same IP address

ie 2 PCs in same house, different steam accounts, each has bought the game

will the servers complain that both coming from the same IP ?

about to buy a 2nd copy and would be annoying if it wouldn't work anyway

thanks

Soldato

thanks
I've played with guys who were playing from the same house, so should be fine (thumbs up emoji)

Soldato
great thanks :)

my son and I have been taking it in turns to play and have been having a blast - but he has his own PC - so would be even more fun co-op

cheers :)

Associate

thanks

Yes, this is all fine as me and my lad do this :)

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I hope they stop the bombing area, it adds nothing to the game and the chances are getting killed are very slim. What it does do is reduce my fps from 85 to around 25 which is a right royal pain in the rear, just get rid of it and the performance gains are massive.

Soldato
I hope they stop the bombing area, it adds nothing to the game and the chances are getting killed are very slim. What it does do is reduce my fps from 85 to around 25 which is a right royal pain in the rear, just get rid of it and the performance gains are massive.
If the game could lose anything, I think the bombing zone might be it.
It can be used strategically to mask sounds of movement when you're creeping up on someone, but that's the only real point of it.

Aside from that it's completely random and is just a cheap death.

Soldato
Server lag still annoying, close quarters combat reminds me of when you played cs on modems. Lots of warping, random number generator on who gets the kill. Hopefully we'll see some improvement next month.

Soldato
If the game could lose anything, I think the bombing zone might be it.
It can be used strategically to mask sounds of movement when you're creeping up on someone, but that's the only real point of it.

Aside from that it's completely random and is just a cheap death.
God no! The bombing has allowed me untold sneaky kills - I love it!!

Soldato
I like it too - good mechanism in my opinion

yeah the end can be annoying with lag

but bizarrely for me - GOTY so far - just not had so much fun either solo or co-op in ages

pretty bug free really and I'm getting great framerates with my OC'd 290

Associate
Surely GOTY has to be a working game not a work in progress??

Yes it's fun, but also can be very boring and repetitive. Dieing is usually one of 5 reasons, and most of those reasons include so much rng that it's all a bit pointless.

Hoping it can improve, more of a solo gamer so can't comment on squads much.

Associate
Got this at the weekend and so far it ok... I know there loads to do on it. That's why I never wanted to get because it's so not finished! Casdawer got me on it and get me started!

And I am liking it so far :D. bit boring getting all you stuff at the start of round, but keeps you on edge as any one can pick you off. I've won 2 games so far today. First one I was laying flat on ground and picking people off at the end. Then the game I have just had was right down the smallest area there was, with me and 1 other, each in different buildings.... till it closed in and he/she had to make the move! Win for me :D.

But need some others to play with Copey-GB on steam if anyone wants game when am about.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Got this at the weekend and so far it ok... I know there loads to do on it. That's why I never wanted to get because it's so not finished! Casdawer got me on it and get me started!

And I am liking it so far :D. bit boring getting all you stuff at the start of round, but keeps you on edge as any one can pick you off. I've won 2 games so far today. First one I was laying flat on ground and picking people off at the end. Then the game I have just had was right down the smallest area there was, with me and 1 other, each in different buildings.... till it closed in and he/she had to make the move! Win for me :D.

But need some others to play with Copey-GB on steam if anyone wants game when am about.

Get yourself on discord their can be as many as 3 full squads playing.

Back
Top Bottom