PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
A big one for me in the latest patch, is the change to the way the circles "trend". The plus side is that is makes it much more un-predictable and gets people moving,. The major downside it seems to have made the running simulator aspect much worse. With some of the later circles, if you get screwed by the location, you have no choice but to sprint straight in or risk being annihilated by the blue. IMO the later circle speed should either be slowed to running pace or the DOT reduced, to allow the teams caught near it a chance to fight or maneuver properly.

Associate

:D

Also a pretty nifty pistol kill:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
This thread is like a diary or running commentary of people games...., It needs it's own news thread. But there's so little news, the performance of the game has been improved dramatically but there's nothing there to suggest it's got anything more than a pick up and play a couple of times of week style. I don't even mind not winning any more as 99% of the time is not possible.
What is it you're specifically looking for from this thread?
Folks are of course gonna post their game experiences but there's also posts showing the latest patch details?
If you solely want the road map for the game head over to the official pubg website.
Finally, if you're finding it 'impossible to win 99% of the time' that's on you to improve your game play rather than blaming the game.

Soldato
Folks are of course gonna post their game experiences but there's also posts showing the latest patch details?
If you solely want the road map for the game head over to the official pubg website.
Finally, if you're finding it 'impossible to win 99% of the time' that's on you to improve your game play rather than blaming the game.

I've not won since about april, and I blame you :p

Associate

Haha, improving doesn't guarantee a win, just saying. Especially when you can only play an hour here and there.

It's the game type, I mean not winning wears you down and basically desensitizes you from losing. I'd say 1 win in 100 in this game was pretty good actually! Especially at the higher rankings, although they are broken for now. The game becomes a pick up and play.

Like others have said too, give it one year and im betting winning will be near impossible.

I love a little discussion about a game, but scrolling through and skipping most posts due the diary like commentary of every gave each person has had is bizarre! Imagine that for any other game! It's kinda strange.

Soldato
Pretty good weekend, 3 Chicken Dinners (fri/sat/sun)...consistently hitting top 10 on 90% of games now, everything seems to have clicked into place, glad I took a week off from the game 'cos I really enjoyed this weekends play.

Associate
Played a bit last night since the last big patch and definitely seems a lot smoother, a lot less FPS drops and it looks a bit nicer.

Soldato
Improving may not guarantee a win but it significantly improves your chances, if not winning gets you down and you don't enjoy the journey, then this isn't the game for you tbh.

Soldato
I agree, i could still manage to lose with perfect positioning... :cool::D

Like yesterday i was top 5 and just made it into the circle, dived for cover behind a tree and saw a dude behind me. Rather than let him get destroyed by blue (As i obviously shouldve realised he couldve shot me but didnt which meant getting in circle was his only aim) i let rip at him with my noisy M416. Hit him with an awesome headshot but then got killed by a guy shooting from the direction i should have been looking at. :o

Man of Honour
The very last couple circles within the top 10 certainly plays a massive factor in who wins yes.
But actually getting to the top 10 can be done quite reliably, even in solos. The latest patch changed the meta in that you need a vehicle more often due to the circles moving to extremities more often now.

Soldato
It's a bit disingenuous to say this game is down to purely luck/RNG. it doesn't matter if you get lucky with circles/weapons, if you're not at least semi accurate, you're going to die.

There is a direct correlation between my win rate and hours played, I hardly won over the first 100 hours played, over the next 100 hours I got about 10 wins, my last 105 hours i'm sitting on 20+ wins.

Back
Top Bottom