PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

I'm the opposite.

Much prefer the Kar98 as you can be much more mobile with it and feels more precise, i.e. keep moving between momentary pauses for shots. Plus after you tag someone, easy finish with AR.
Whereas to use the SKS I feel I have to be stationary and track my shots to get 3 or 4 shots on the target. Makes me feel very vulnerable to anyone around me when I have given position away.

The only time I sometimes favour the SKS is in squads really. Better for knocking down moving squads.

I'm the opposite.

Much prefer the Kar98 as you can be much more mobile with it and feels more precise, i.e. keep moving between momentary pauses for shots. Plus after you tag someone, easy finish with AR.
Whereas to use the SKS I feel I have to be stationary and track my shots to get 3 or 4 shots on the target. Makes me feel very vulnerable to anyone around me when I have given position away.

The only time I sometimes favour the SKS is in squads really. Better for knocking down moving squads.
i've tried that method too, tag them then switch to AR but even after slapping them with a Kar round I find I'm still needing 2,3 or even 4 AR hits to finish them. don't get me wrong, it's a beast of a weapon if you can use it and I have had my fair share of headshots (on prone/stationary players!) I just seem to have gotten absolutely awful with it of late. has it had a stealth nerf by any chance?

Not that I'm aware of.
I have had a couple occasions where I've hit someone twice with a Kar and they didn't go down, but I think limb shots deal less damage than torso? That's the only reason I can think of.
yea I haven't read anything anywhere about a nerf, was just wondering. I used to be able to do as described above, clip someone with the kar then easily finish them with a single (or 2 at most AR/SMG rounds) I'd say it's my aim with it has gone to pot but I can smash people with the sks and easily head shot people with the m24 (on the rare occasion I get one!)

I've also watched @Boycey0211 pump 3 rounds, which all looked to me to be legit headshots, into a player with the Kar and they just ran/drove off without a care in the world!

I much prefer the Kar98 to the SKS, if fact I normally just ignore the SKS now unless I’m desperate for a weapon. I find it inconsistent unless you have a compensator. FYI, with a level 2 vest it’s possible to tank 2 Kar98 chest shots (~44dmg/shot), up that to 3 with level 3 vest (~32.5dmg/shot). Legs & arms are 36dmg/shot.

sauce

I much prefer the Kar98 to the SKS, if fact I normally just ignore the SKS now unless I’m desperate for a weapon. I find it inconsistent unless you have a compensator. FYI, with a level 2 vest it’s possible to tank 2 Kar98 chest shots (~44dmg/shot), up that to 3 with level 3 vest (~32.5dmg/shot). Legs & arms are 36dmg/shot.

sauce

Yup, pretty much how I feel about it too. Much more viable with extended mag also.

Ah that's really interesting, thanks for that! Level 2 vest has more protection than I realised, makes sense when I thought some people should have gone down.

I knew the shotgun power is unstoppable in close quarters, but those stats are a real eye opener!

I cannot stand the SKS I just find it so unreliable....where as I love the Kar. I tend to wait until people are stationary by a tree or looting something the pop a headshot using that person as bait to then take down others. I have used it as a battle rifle with an RDS a few times as well and it works quite nicely, Although I would much rather take a SCAR or an M4 for Medium to Close quarters.

9th game and FIRST WIN!! :D

2 kills which were the last two of the game. I let the idiots in jeeps drive up to each other and go all guns blazing which thinned the last approx. 10 players whilst I crawled through a wheat field to each circle :p

Thought I'd had it when I pressed stand up instead of free camera key during the last 3 people :o

Think I need a break, I could hear my pulse.

Back
Top Bottom