PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
9th game and FIRST WIN!! :D

2 kills which were the last two of the game. I let the idiots in jeeps drive up to each other and go all guns blazing which thinned the last approx. 10 players whilst I crawled through a wheat field to each circle :p

Thought I'd had it when I pressed stand up instead of free camera key during the last 3 people :o

Think I need a break, I could hear my pulse.
lol, just wait till you accidentally press F and bail out of the car your driving.....that's always fun

Soldato
Played my first few games last night, got to 4th on my first go, then almost immediately wiped out the second, and 4th or 5th on my third go. Really enjoying it. I can't quite work out where some bullets are coming from at times, I couldn't see anybody but the bullets were whizzing through my earphones and not really giving me much to go on. Loving the game though!

Associate
Well I've got about 5 hours on it now and still trying to get to grips with it, always seem to land near someone who finds the better gun first, or i've forgot to reload it!! Made it to top 10 once and thought wow, but really would like to get more time in, but think I need headphones as wife watches tv in living room and I can't hear footsteps properly.

Any tips for a relative new player?

Associate
Just played my first duo with a friend. If anything it's more fun. We set a point straight away where we were going to jump to a little out of the way so hopefully we can stock up. Well, sod's law was well and truly in operation as we looked around and could see literally about 16 other people going for the same group of buildings. So we did a mid air abort and landed in a field where after about 30 seconds we heard loads of gunfire so we ran for a building we thought was empty. Nope, two guys with uzi's mowed us straight down haha! My friend spent ages going "Why am I moving so slow? Why can't I run?!". This went on for about 5 minutes before he realised that his push to talk key was also his walk key hahahaha!

Soldato
Well I've got about 5 hours on it now and still trying to get to grips with it, always seem to land near someone who finds the better gun first, or i've forgot to reload it!! Made it to top 10 once and thought wow, but really would like to get more time in, but think I need headphones as wife watches tv in living room and I can't hear footsteps properly.

Any tips for a relative new player?
Squad up, you'll pick up tips quicker and easier that way.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Early Access – Week 16 - Patch Notes

Client Performance
  • Optimized Care Package airplane
  • Improved UI performance
Bug fixes
  • Fixed an issue where the starting airplane became immobile in sky at the very start of a round
  • Fixed inventory display issue on 4:3 resolution
  • You can always spectate your teammate's screen in color now
  • You can no longer fire weapons in a vehicle from underwater
  • Fixed an issue when you could not pick up mags from some areas of the lobby (starting island)
  • You no longer have to press the F key to pass through doors destroyed by grenades or Red Zone bombs
  • Fixed an issue whereby if you got knocked out while zooming in with a scope, you won't be zooming in when revived
  • Fixed an issue when grenades were not available to throw periodically
  • Fixed an issue of armed weapon not getting displayed on HUD UI, when switching weapons with number keys while having inventory open

See you in-game,
PLAYERUNKNOWN
http://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1437062253017706173

Associate
Fixed an issue whereby if you got knocked out while zooming in with a scope, you won't be zooming in when revived

Ah nice, been waiting for that! The other one is the bug where you can't use items after reloading (?) You either have to fire a shot or swap weapons, which gets really frustrating in close quarters/heated moments.

Associate
I love the SKS and I would take it over the Kar98 anyday of the week ! The Kar98 is way to slow and anyone with level 3 gear can take 3 shots with it np. SKS is powerful and fast. up-close use the white 3rd person perspective and its deadly with rapid firing from the hip. Wiped out 7 people with it last night in a game. I've killed maybe two people with the Kar98 , not had much luck with it at all.

My choice of guns I currently go for are.

Upclose = Auto Shotgun or any shot gun - Also the UZI on Auto up close is deadly if you hit your target .

Medium = Always the UMP on full Auto its deadly - unless someones got a Shotgun you win win this battle 9 times out 10 , long range - Always AKM or SCAR but even the M416 & A version are brilliant and obviously my favorite SKS

Guns I tend to avoid - Handguns - Never use them ever.

Tips when playing = Use Smoke grenades when team mates go down and use that cover to go and save them. always use Rocks and Trees for cover. I see so many people die because they are out in the open.

Fav sights = RedDot & 4 x Zoom.

I find better weapons and guns in random parts of the game world than I do main towns or citys.

Associate
One tactic many seem to overlook is suppressive fire! Even if you don't have eyes on the target, fire in the general direction, and lay down smokes! I haven't seen many daring rescues since the game was originally launched! People like to play it safe, lol.

Associate
Alternatively start off firing at the enemy team and then switch to firing at a hill behind them or over to the side of them, sometimes they'll think you've spotted another team and it'll make them start watching the other direction. :D

Soldato
Well just been out and bought a hyperx cloud 2 headset and what a difference it makes to the game. If anyone fancies a game add me on steam, can't guarantee i'll be any good though!!! Steam ID is [Darkend]Viper
Join the Discord I'm sure there will be space for you. Loads of new members playing pubg.

I still can't work out the sound in this game. Seem to get direction of gunfire wrong a lot :(.

Back
Top Bottom