PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Well just been out and bought a hyperx cloud 2 headset and what a difference it makes to the game. If anyone fancies a game add me on steam, can't guarantee i'll be any good though!!! Steam ID is [Darkend]Viper
Excellent headset, though for some strange reason I keep getting static/hissing on occasion, particularly in the countdown screen. Only game it happens in and only on the odd occasion so likely some minor conflict taking place. Just thought I'd mention it in case you come across it and think you've got a duff headset!

Excellent headset, though for some strange reason I keep getting static/hissing on occasion, particularly in the countdown screen. Only game it happens in and only on the odd occasion so likely some minor conflict taking place. Just thought I'd mention it in case you come across it and think you've got a duff headset!

I noticed a bit of static and thought it was usb interference, so glad that you've got it as well. Never noticed it in anything else though. Well happy with them so far, makes pinpointing footsteps and shots a lot more accurate as i'm not competing with the tv volume!!

I noticed a bit of static and thought it was usb interference, so glad that you've got it as well. Never noticed it in anything else though. Well happy with them so far, makes pinpointing footsteps and shots a lot more accurate as i'm not competing with the tv volume!!

Yea they make a whole world of difference.

The static is a strange one. Don't get it on anything else, other games, music, videos are all flawless just seems to be this game.

F3DD2A5E2BD5F53345D6537B4D96667A9B1B73D2

I decided to play aggressively and it paid off! A big shout to Caber for a brilliant finale!

last game of the night, a few unorthodox tactics, and finally my first duo win in ages!

27A0FB96E59B4144E29877F9ECB12ABB6D84AA61

Nice one @Thekwango
Probably one of the most epic and unexpected chicken dinners I've ever had.

Pinned down by an awm on a hill and a pair of players inside the only buildings giving us shelter, the safe zone off to the left. We basically had nowhere to go.

Played it like pros though!! (** Fully Star out all swearing **)

Last edited by a moderator:
Join the Discord I'm sure there will be space for you. Loads of new members playing pubg.

I still can't work out the sound in this game. Seem to get direction of gunfire wrong a lot :(.

I find the audio positioning pretty good and can make good calls on the direction and range most of the time.

Had a squad game last night and we were going for a dropping crate running through a small group of houses. They had been looted as the doors were open then suddenly i heard footsteps on my left in the house. We took to cover and sure enough 2 guys came piling out the house.

Probably one of the most epic and unexpected chicken dinners I've ever had.

Pinned down by an awm on a hill and a pair of players inside the only buildings giving us shelter, the safe zone off to the left. We basically had nowhere to go.

Played it like pros though!!

Yeah but those pair in the building ballsed it up, just kept peeking the door after I had downed one of them, and the couple that came up behind us didnt even know where we were shooting them from.

I'd say it was 50% luck 50% good decisions at the start, glad we used the boat now.

I didn't even see that win coming, couldnt believe it, thought we'd get smashed in the last 3-4

Last edited by a moderator:
I still cant break my solo curse this season, Keep choking and coming 2nd or finishing in the top 10.

My aim is to make top 10 every game in every mode but would love to win a solo after the 4 or 5 i had in season 1 in solo.

Currently finishing top 10 in 21% for solo, 41% for duo and 48% for squad

I find the audio positioning pretty good and can make good calls on the direction and range most of the time.

Had a squad game last night and we were going for a dropping crate running through a small group of houses. They had been looted as the doors were open then suddenly i heard footsteps on my left in the house. We took to cover and sure enough 2 guys came piling out the house.

I've been having issues with it in 5.1, mainly that shots fired anywhere past 90 degrees left or right seem to switch to the opposite side , so im being shot from slightly behind my right hand side it will sound in my left earcup and confuse the hell out of me, its got me killed a few times

Back
Top Bottom