PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

There is something seriously wrong with the lag compensation on this game. The EU servers have started behaving glitchy for me the last few days, no idea why, so I tried the US servers and the 50/50 close quarter shootouts I was losing on EU I won in the US. Not just the occasional one or two, but consistently over the course of a night. It almost felt like cheating. I really hope they dump Amazon soon and allow local private servers, I may never go back to the official ones.

It can be all over the place, some games every shot lands exactly where you put it, but I've had games firing shotguns at point blank and every round missing completely. Usually just switch server regions when that happens.
Aye - had some fun with some guy running around at me vs my shotgun - took about 9 shots to put him down. And I was aiming right at him in 1st person.

I still cant break my solo curse this season, Keep choking and coming 2nd or finishing in the top 10.

My aim is to make top 10 every game in every mode but would love to win a solo after the 4 or 5 i had in season 1 in solo.

Currently finishing top 10 in 21% for solo, 41% for duo and 48% for squad

I always seem to find that the last guy requires 10x more bullets than usual to put down. And I usually lose :/

I dont know if its 5.1 or not, might try using it in stereo tonight and see if that helps. been going on since launch though.
Yup like i said, surround sound dont work properly in this game, they know about it, but when i made a post about getting proper 5.1 surround working in game(some sounds work fine in 5.1), they said its not a priority at the moment, they want to get the game optimised first, sound is important to me in a game, also because this game uses unreal engine, they are working on a new 3d object based sound api, so would be great to get this in the game.

Had a cheeky solo game last night before bed, tried to play it stealthy by remaining inside the white zones but right on the borders so nobody would run up behind me. Unfortunately the houses I looted were all full of trash, I ended up with a shotgun and an AK, but no attachments and only 60 rounds.

I waited ages for everyone to pick each other off, got to the end and it was me and one other guy who I could see. Waited for him to turn around (he was hiding behind a tree), came up behind him, got 3 shots off which near enough bounced off, he turns around and downs me with some burst fire.

2nd place, but the most tense game I've played in ages. absolutely love this game haha!

I think playing a lot of Rust helped me with this game, getting raided and raiding people with hours/days worth of work on the line gives a big rush, so when ever I'm in the last 10 and it's getting tense I'm pretty calm probably compared to a lot of other people. I'm sure other people who've played similar games must feel the same.

I think playing a lot of Rust helped me with this game, getting raided and raiding people with hours/days worth of work on the line gives a big rush, so when ever I'm in the last 10 and it's getting tense I'm pretty calm probably compared to a lot of other people. I'm sure other people who've played similar games must feel the same.

I get a bit flappy when its down to the final 2 tbh!

Got tons of chicken dinners, particularly in Duo's above squads and Solo's!

Much prefer Duos

I get a bit flappy when its down to the final 2 tbh!

Got tons of chicken dinners, particularly in Duo's above squads and Solo's!

Much prefer Duos

For some reason I do terrible in Duo and Squad, even though I've got a 15% win rate in Solo. In Squads and Duos I seem to get immediately headshot at the start of any team fight, I'm almost always the first to die; I actually seem to be getting worse at them. Yet in Solo I can get in gun fights, get shot at first and manage to turn around and kill the guy.

For some reason I do terrible in Duo and Squad, even though I've got a 15% win rate in Solo. In Squads and Duos I seem to get immediately headshot at the start of any team fight, I'm almost always the first to die; I actually seem to be getting worse at them. Yet in Solo I can get in gun fights, get shot at first and manage to turn around and kill the guy.
Know the feeling, my KDR gets worse the larger the team size, solo I'm 1.7 or so iirc, duo is about evens and squad is more like 0.7

Same for me. I usually get down to last 20 in solo with a couple of kills. Almost every squad game I never kill anyone and usually die first. I was the one who won my only duo win though! 2 kills after my team mate died.

PLAYERUNKNOWN (@BattleRoyaleMod)
Good news everyone! 1st person servers are coming to @PUBATTLEGROUNDS in our next monthly update! #MakeHardcoreGreatAgain
We will bring 1st person only to EU/NA SOLO & DUO games first, and once we have polished the system, we will expand to other regions.
:D :D

[sweeping statement]

Everyone has moaned about wanting 1st person servers, everyone will get spanked playing on them, everyone will go back to 3rd person easy mode.

/end statement]

:D

Back
Top Bottom