PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

You have to reckon, camping will rise exponentially and it will be even more difficult to tell where you died from, so i expect that statement to be pretty accurate :)

Camping houses may rise, but actual gun fights will allow you to be much more aggressive and pin your opponent down as they can no longer hide behind 3rd person view.

Camping houses may rise, but actual gun fights will allow you to be much more aggressive and pin your opponent down as they can no longer hide behind 3rd person view.

Yep exactly and its great news, should allow you to actually hide properly and mean that trying get a sneak peak through windows and round corners is a risky venture.

Could anyone recommend a cheap gpu that would run this at a solid 30fps or more at low - medium settings? budget of around £100.He has a gts 450 so can't run with 1gb vram. All other components are fine.

He's desperate to get up and running as I've been pestering him to look into it.

Edit: to add to the thread, i got top 10 in a single earlier, things were going too perfect then my fat sausage fingers hit a wrong key and i flew out my vehicle at speed. Insta ded

Could anyone recommend a cheap gpu that would run this at a solid 30fps or more at low - medium settings? budget of around £100.He has a gts 450 so can't run with 1gb vram. All other components are fine.

He's desperate to get up and running as I've been pestering him to look into it.

Edit: to add to the thread, i got top 10 in a single earlier, things were going too perfect then my fat sausage fingers hit a wrong key and i flew out my vehicle at speed. Insta ded

is 2nd hand an option?

I hope they add a FOV slider with the 1st person patch. The current FOV is horrible in 1st person.

I have a 7970 which you can get way below £100 which runs this at 50-60 fps on the lowest settings.

A second hand GTX 970 should see you doing reasonably well at med-high settings. Think they can be had now for about £100-120. I sold mine a month or so ago for £110 :)

Yep exactly and its great news, should allow you to actually hide properly and mean that trying get a sneak peak through windows and round corners is a risky venture.

Exactly this is why i think the game is so bad and laughable and yet could be turned on its head into one of the best FPS on the market with FP view locked down, Animations updated with the new FOV slider and finally we can have a tactical Battle Royale FPS. I just cannot get my head around how this is at all fun when the camera is a meta, A game within a game should never be a boring camera feature imo. Shogun 2 had the exact same thing people insisted on using a zoomed out sprite based camera for an advantage and could never ever let it go.

And when the camera was taken away briefly, The shock was so severe they just decided to roll with hacks until the pressure on the developer was great enough to get the camera back haha. Thankfully Greene has a year or more until i part with my money anyways but i actually am unsure if it will even be completed in a year. They can say what they like but its one of the top games on steam and is only getting a FOV slider. I mean what the hell. :D

They need to have optimization and FP finnished and protected with Anti-Cheat by the end of 2017 alongside everything else they planned, No way jose.

I just saw the price of the Twitch Prime box on the community market - I wish I hadn't opened mine now, would've paid for the game!

The individual bits are worth a fiver atm if anyones got them but not using them.

Back
Top Bottom