PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

I just saw the price of the Twitch Prime box on the community market - I wish I hadn't opened mine now, would've paid for the game!

The individual bits are worth a fiver atm if anyones got them but not using them.
When did that box come up, i just signed up to twitch prime, and did not get any battlegrounds box.

7FA57A50084E66C83D510C0B852BDC3465C47AE8

FFB92E2D23627A2724E4A540FB69FDBDBD8F5943

Two chicken dinners in a row baby! :D

Finished 3rd last night in a really bad last circle, was stuck between two people.

Last night was the first time we've joined a server that had a minimum of 1 second lag, out of 5 or so games that was the only one that had lag. Wonder if servers we're taking more of a hammering with a new patch being out.

Lagg still killing the game for me, I know when some-ones close before I even hear footsteps as I start getting small freezes. Last night having a fire fight with some-one around a door playing peek a boo, so much lagg I died without even seeing him peek or hearing the shot, I must have dropped around 100 frames of game play when it caught up I was already dead on the floor. ****** me right off when your having a good round.

Back
Top Bottom