PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Do you dual screen? Found it has massive issues recording for me if I've got both screens enabled, fine with only one
I do have 3 screens. Is that an option to only record one or is it the case of turning the others off?

Will have to try tomorrow sadly my brain has timed out for tonight.

Soldato
I do have 3 screens. Is that an option to only record one or is it the case of turning the others off?

Will have to try tomorrow sadly my brain has timed out for tonight.

It only records the game screen but when I was dual monitoring it was having massive frame drops even though it wasn't recording them, switching back to single monitor while playing fixed that

Soldato
My nephew has this...been harping at me to get it

My number 1 question...

How common are hacking scum?
How common is it for textures to flip out?
E.g. missing grass/walls

Anticheat good?
Plans for death cam?
Plans for Spectator mode?

I hear the Devs want this to be in esports?

Soldato

My number 1 question...

E.g. missing grass/walls

Anticheat good?
Plans for death cam?

I'm 500 hours in, maybe 3 times i'm 100% sure I got hacked. Had no texture issues in the last few hundred hours of play.

Anticheat...see my comment about hackers above, there will be a deathcam for solo only as in duo/squad it just gives advantage to surviving teammates.

Spectator mode is already there when you watch twitchers with custom servers, will have to wait for release to see what happens with that for joe public.

Soldato
Im about 100 hours in and have come across two blatant cheaters. The last one had an sks and was sat on back seat of a moving buggy and wiped out my squad in seconds, of which we were split across two cars and moving at speed. Just minutes before we thought something was odd when we saw one player get about 6-7 kills in succession.

Caporegime

My number 1 question...

E.g. missing grass/walls

Anticheat good?
Plans for death cam?

hacking is very very low.battlefield for eg has about a 10-12 percent hackers in it.people love that this has less that 0.5 percent.worked it out near launch and as you may see i live playing it.cant say ive seen any blatant aimbotting.mostly people get killed by better people or silly moves then scream hacker. so its one of the biggest games ive come across with little or next to no one cheating.or so uncommon you wont have your game spoiled.

you get the odd bug but its pretty well polished for a early access.you wont be on a dayz sa spectrum of bugs just odd random stuff.

missing items or issues often are down to users pcs.generally slower pcs or older ones with mech drives.if you have a modern upto date clean pc you shouldnt have those issues.

spectator mode is a little behind or wrong of what you see. you get the gist but sometimes its a little behind or odd.

get the game sells the free crates it pays for itself.you will get a free game.by that you get free credit from playing .with that you get free boxes with gear in.you sell them unopened on steam market.you can get 5 or 6 a week if you play a lot or do well regular.50/60p a crate. 2 months thats game paid for.thats without game events which has crates unopened that sell for between £1.50-£2.50.so when they on you actually make money for playing a great game.you cant lose :p

Soldato
Had my first squad games yesterday which were fun although I was fairly useless. Need to practice more playing in thrid-person mode so I'm not the lame duck of the team :(. Was a fun experience though, so thanks to those that helped me along :).

Associate
hacking is very very low.battlefield for eg has about a 10-12 percent hackers in it.people love that this has less that 0.5 percent.worked it out near launch and as you may see i live playing it.cant say ive seen any blatant aimbotting.mostly people get killed by better people or silly moves then scream hacker. so its one of the biggest games ive come across with little or next to no one cheating.or so uncommon you wont have your game spoiled.

you get the odd bug but its pretty well polished for a early access.you wont be on a dayz sa spectrum of bugs just odd random stuff.

missing items or issues often are down to users pcs.generally slower pcs or older ones with mech drives.if you have a modern upto date clean pc you shouldnt have those issues.

spectator mode is a little behind or wrong of what you see. you get the gist but sometimes its a little behind or odd.

get the game sells the free crates it pays for itself.you will get a free game.by that you get free credit from playing .with that you get free boxes with gear in.you sell them unopened on steam market.you can get 5 or 6 a week if you play a lot or do well regular.50/60p a crate. 2 months thats game paid for.thats without game events which has crates unopened that sell for between £1.50-£2.50.so when they on you actually make money for playing a great game.you cant lose :p

Echo the above statement really. I started off with this game on a a mechanical drive and it took an age to load, missing textures, invisible buildings etc. Now on a SSD and runs flawless, best multiplayer I've played ever for First Person. Well over 100 hours in for PUBG now and prefer it much more than my 3000 hours plus in BFBC2!!

Associate
Had some good games with Chris [BEANS], Hawkeye and L4rky last night. The loot was definitely in my favour! (I'm not using an overlay you cheeky beggars!) :p

We did encounter a player who proceeded to wipe us out with a series of consecutive headshots, which was a bit farfetched!

Last edited:
Associate
I've not noticed hardly anyone hacking but obviously its happening like it does in all online shooters , as others have said maybe 1 or 2 hackers I've seen in over 300 hours of game play so a very very low percentage , But i only tend to play group games as a lot more fun and tactical.

Associate
Where are we all playing from? Disco and myself are... northern england.
Andy appears to be in france? (unless that's just humour :p )
When there's been downtime, most of the down reports in europe are coming from london and northern england so I guess there's more players to fill servers quicker? (talking about http://downdetector.com/status/playbattlegrounds)

I'm in the South of France, but I'm not sure what difference this would make. The delay happens when I try to connect with EU, NA and AS servers. I should probably note that regardless of which server I select, many of the other players have East-Asian sounding names.

The actual time waiting to connect to a server is only part of it. I, and many others are sat waiting for the countdown to start and there is only so much enjoyment you can get from punching another player in the nuts in the lobby.

Associate
It's definitely a strange one, usually when I join a lobby it's on the countdown for the game to start with about a 20-30 second wait.

There has been a few times I've had to wait, but it's not very often and even then I only have to wait a minute or so maximum.

Soldato
I'm in the South of France, but I'm not sure what difference this would make. The delay happens when I try to connect with EU, NA and AS servers. I should probably note that regardless of which server I select, many of the other players have East-Asian sounding names.

The actual time waiting to connect to a server is only part of it. I, and many others are sat waiting for the countdown to start and there is only so much enjoyment you can get from punching another player in the nuts in the lobby.
are you playing on the test server by any chance? I used to play quite a bit on it and the wait times there could be quite a lot longer than the normal servers

Back
Top Bottom