PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
SLI is largely a detriment to a game like PUBG. Increase frame time variance, higher input lag. Not to mention at 2560x1440 at 165 Hz/FPS I am sitting at ~70% GPU usage. In my scenario, SLI would only hurt.

Soldato
SLI is largely a detriment to a game like PUBG. Increase frame time variance, higher input lag. Not to mention at 2560x1440 at 165 Hz/FPS I am sitting at ~70% GPU usage. In my scenario, SLI would only hurt.

Pure interest what sort of fps are you getting?

I didn't realise sli was working in pubg yet.

Associate
Well, they making tons of money out of it. If you watch his streams, he's getting donated £1000's per stream.

I personally, don't think the Doc cheats, but he's human like anyone, so anything is possible.

I've never seen any suspect shots from the Doc. Shroud is a better player, but after examining quite a few of his videos in slow motion I've seen a handful of questionable events. As a former high level CS player, I'm pretty familiar with player actions etc. PUBG: Items such as shooting full auto into a enemy team and the crosshairs snapping perfectly to another players head the exact instant the previous player is "knocked", three times in a row. Some crazy pre-fires and flicks that even the best CS players would only get lucky with. (Shroud isn't considered a top tier CS player). I'm not positive, I'd give it 50/50 that Shroud uses the expensive/closed group limited FOV aimbot and/or macros.

Pure interest what sort of fps are you getting?

I didn't realise sli was working in pubg yet.

165 FPS anywhere besides starting island and Yasnaya.

Soldato
I've never seen any suspect shots from the Doc. Shroud is a better player, but after examining quite a few of his videos in slow motion I've seen a handful of questionable events. As a former high level CS player, I'm pretty familiar with player actions etc. PUBG: Items such as shooting full auto into a enemy team and the crosshairs snapping perfectly to another players head the exact instant the previous player is "knocked", three times in a row. Some crazy pre-fires and flicks that even the best CS players would only get lucky with. (Shroud isn't considered a top tier CS player). I'm not positive, I'd give it 50/50 that Shroud uses the expensive/closed group limited FOV aimbot and/or macros.

Hahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah

Man of Honour

Beyond delusional.

Soldato
Just think people have spent prolly less then half what you've spent on ya pc and had zero issues with pubg :)

And u spend a lot of time on forums whining aswell.
Was running an i5 750 with a 380x = zero micro stutters like mr vega
Now running a Ryzen 5 1600 with a 380x = zero micro stutter like mr vega

He's having bad luck (if he's telling the truth) but my guess is his cpu is the problem with an unstable overclock @ 5.3 and that he's probably getting issues with other games. But he isn't going to admit that on here after all his bad mouthing of the game.

Associate

Most of the top streamers 100% use macros, there’s no way they can single shot the M16 with such accuracy without macros, hell even Aculite admitted to using them, no different to battlefield I suppose

Soldato

50/50 odds that Shroud uses an aimbot and/or macros in PUBG? Absolutely preposterous to even suggest Shroud would use an aimbot. b.t.w.
You are talking BS saying that (famous) Shroud squad spraydown, with the squad peeking that building, was snapping onto heads after each kill. Liar! I am calling you a liar, show this snapping onto players or simply stop it.

Soldato
Most of the top streamers 100% use macros, there’s no way they can single shot the M16 with such accuracy without macros, hell even Aculite admitted to using them, no different to battlefield I suppose

1 streamer is 100% nice ******* maths..

some people on this forum are so deluded and up there own asses its unreal.

Soldato
On a slightly different note, I was watching a few stream sniper vids from Shroud/Forsen and whilst it was very funny I just couldn't believe what I was watching. I mean, people actually do that? What do they get out of it?

One guy, with a balaclava on, got in a car with Shroud and started playing the song 'Somebody's watching me' while just sat there in the passenger seat staring at him.

Another bloke was just jumping around the map using the jump sounds from Super Mario! :D

Link for anyone who hasn't seen it, there's a few vids - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwJl33Q6Blc

Soldato
50/50 odds that Shroud uses an aimbot and/or macros in PUBG? Absolutely preposterous to even suggest Shroud would use an aimbot. b.t.w.
You are talking BS saying that (famous) Shroud squad spraydown, with the squad peeking that building, was snapping onto heads after each kill. Liar! I am calling you a liar, show this snapping onto players or simply stop it.

I might be wrong but are you a fan of shroud? :D

Associate
For those of you that think Shroud absolutely uses zero assistance in any way are delusional. There are many videos/clips online of him doing some very "interesting" stuff. Typically stuff outside the realm of human ability. And no, saying he used to play CS at a high level isn't a blanket cover-all defense.

Millions of people cheat in online games when they get nothing out of it. Shroud gets tens of thousands of dollars per month for being "the best PUBG" player. Especially that he uses a crappy 24" 1080p monitor yet can spot one pixel size heads off on ridges 600 meters away. I'm not sure what he uses, but I give it 50% chance he uses something to assist him.

Quite a few speculate that all of these high end streamers at least use recoil macros. You simply cannot get the tapping rate and mouse pull-down consistency with practice as you can with a macro.

Man of Honour

Link of GTFO.

Vega, at least show some substance behind your claims. I've followed competitive CS for a decade, Shroud was never anywhere close to being found suspicious even when other pro's were being heavily scrutinised. People who are making these claims have no idea what to even look for.

Associate
Link of GTFO.

Vega, at least show some substance behind your claims. I've followed competitive CS for a decade, Shroud was never anywhere close to being found suspicious even when other pro's were being heavily scrutinised. People who are making these claims have no idea what to even look for.

Just an example, 7:55 https://youtu.be/W3omucCVRqs

If that’s just his finger alone I’m impressed

Back
Top Bottom