Playstation 4 being announced February 20th?

Soldato
Well on the PS3 they introduced real time weapon switching, perhaps they will introduce real time weapon reloading this time.

Soldato
Well on the PS3 they introduced real time weapon switching, perhaps they will introduce real time weapon reloading this time.

Don't forget the incredibly realistic re-anactments of ancient historical Japanese battles involving Giant Crabs. Who knows, maybe we'll see a new RIIIIIIIDGEE RAACCERRRR!

Associate
because its a console unveil, the games will come later.

You don't know its just a console unveil, in fact, a lot of outlets have hinted at game trailers being shown. I'm not sure when a console only unveil has happened in recent times, either? Even MS' not-quite-E3 360 reveal had playable demos on the floor.

Each to their own, i guess.

Soldato
You don't know its just a console unveil, in fact, a lot of outlets have hinted at game trailers being shown. I'm not sure when a console only unveil has happened in recent times, either? Even MS' not-quite-E3 360 reveal had playable demos on the floor.

Each to their own, i guess.

I was just pointing out that I dont think anyone was expecting gameplay :p

Soldato
I'm just interested to see what topics are discussed and what details are given out. Pretty much anything that's different to the current console and the way things are.
I really want any information about any changes.

Wasn't interested at all in next gen a few months back but my interest is certainly rising.

At at the rumored prices then It seems like a good deal. Next step will to see which retailers get the pre-orders up.

Back
Top Bottom